Zoom V6 Introducing The V6 Vocal Processor
Packed with professional vocal effects, built-in looper, and our new Formant Pedal, no matter what style you sing the V6 will take your music to the next level.
Command Your Performance
Perfect for live performance, you can easily activate effects and quickly recall your favorite settings.
Voices In Your Head? Not Anymore.
The V6 offers instant access to dozens of studio-grade effects that can be combined to create the right voice for any song.
A Mic Designed Just for You
An important component of the V6 is Zoom’s innovative SGV-6 mic. The SGV-6 is designed to isolate your voice by suppressing sounds from other instruments on stage. The mic’s vocal isolation enables the V6 to process your voice with unmatched accuracy.
Meet Your New Backup Singers
The built-in looper allows up to 3:30 of loop creations. Overdub multiple vocal parts all by yourself. Simply step on the footswitch and off you go.
Let's Hook Up
Your mic, your computer, an expression pedal, whatever it is you need to hook up, you’ll find its connection on the V6.
- XLR Mic Input
- Phantom Power Switch
- Control Pedal Input
- USB Output/Audio Interface
- Headphone Out/Volume Control
- XLR Output
- DC Power In
- V6 offers over 10 studio-grade effects
- Simultaneously use up to three vocal processors from the Voice, Harmony and Effect sections
- Includes highly directional SGV-6 shotgun microphone to isolate your vocal to allow enhanced processing
- Formant Shift pedal for adjusting your vocal character in real time
Looper for recording up to 3:30.
- 40 preset patches created by professional vocalists and audio engineers
- 100 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Built-in compressor for optimizing input signal levels
- Built-in Enhancer for optimizing input signal frequencies via equalization and de-essing
- USB 2.0 audio interface capable of recording up to 16/24/32-bit, 44.1 kHz
- USB port for firmware updates, power and audio recording
- Line output for connecting to external mixing consoles
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control
- Runs for 3.5 hours on four AA batteries
- Included AC adapter
- Optional expression pedal offers advanced control over effects parameters
V6 Vocal Processor
- Voice Section: 12 types
- Effect Section: 10 Types
- HARMONY section: 5 Types
- Number of patch memories: 100
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D conversion: 24-bit 128× oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit 128× oversampling
- Signal processing: 32-bit
- Frequency response: 20 Hz–20 kHz (+1 dB/−3 dB) (200 kΩ load)
- Display: 2-digit 7-segment LED
- Directionality: Super cardioid (3 directional mic units)
- Sensitivity: –46 dB/Pa at 1 kHz (each mic unit)
- Maximum sound pressure input: 140 dBSPL
- MIC IN:
- XLR jack
- Input gain: +3 – +40 dB
- Maximum input level: +4 dBu
- Input impedance: 3 kΩ or higher (1 kHz)
- Phantom power: +48 V
- XLR jack
- Maximum output level: +8 dBu
- Output impedance: 50 Ω (HOT-GND, COLD-GND, 1 kHz)
- 100 Ω (HOT-COLD , 1 kHz)
- GROUND LIFT (switchable)
- Stereo mini jack
- Maximum output level:
- 20 mW + 20 mW (into 32 Ω load)
- Equivalent input noise (when phantom power off): –125 dBu or less (A-weighted, 150 Ω input, +40 dBu input gain)
- Noise floor (residual noise): –75 dBu
- Control input: FP02 input
- Power: AC adapter (9 V DC 500 mA, center negative) (ZOOM AD-16)
- 4 AA batteries (about 3.5 hours continuous operation time when using alkaline batteries)
- Connector: Micro USB
- Audio interface operation: 2-in/2-out USB2.0 Full Speed, 44.1 kHz, 16/24/32-bit
- Power can also be supplied through the USB port.
- When using a cable designed only for power, other USB functions cannot be used.
- External dimensions: 181 mm (D) × 320 mm (W) × 77 mm (H)
- Weight: 1.56 kg (excluding batteries)
What's in the Box
- V6 Vocal Processor
- SGV-6 Shotgun Microphone*
- AD-16 AC Adapter
- Quick Guide
- Patch Memory List
- *XLR mic cable not included.
- FP02M Expression Pedal
- CBR-16 Carrying Bag
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).