Zoom Q4n Handy Video Recorder Camera
1/3-inch 3-megapixel CMOS sensor
Fixed focus (36 cm – ∞), F2.0,
MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 (MOV)
3M HD (2304×1296) / 30 fps / 24 Mbps,
WAV (16-/24-bit quantization, 44.1/48/96 kHz sampling frequency)
AAC (64–320 kbps bit rate, 48 kHz sampling frequency)
Lo-Cut filter, Auto Gain
Digital zoom (×0.75/×0.85/×1.00/×1.30/×1.50),
Scene selection (Auto / Concert Lighting / Night / Concert-Low Light / Dance Club / Jazz Club / Concert Hall / Rehearsal-Studio / Garage / Outdoor / Sunset)
2.0" full-color touchscreen LCD
120° A/B and 120° X/Y stereo
|Maximum sound pressure input:||
140 dB SPL
-30 to +44 dB
|INPUT: EXTERNAL INPUT|
Stereo mini jack
–∞ to +26 dB
2 k Ω or more
Combined line/headphones stereo mini jack
Micro Type D
400 mW 8 Ω mono speaker
|USB: Operation as mass storage|
USB 2.0 High Speed
|USB: Operation as audio interface|
USB 2.0 Full Speed
44.1 kHz sampling rate, 16-bit
|USB: Operation as webcam|
WVGA/720p video size,
Note: Audio interface and mass storage operation with iPad is supported.
Lithium-ion battery: DC 4.2V maximum voltage,
ZOOM AD-17, sold separately: DC 5V/1A
Using USB: about 3 hours
|Battery operation time:||
About 3 hours or more
Main unit (mic stored):
Main unit (mic extended):
6.0 oz / 178.6 grams with battery
Adata Premier SDHC/SDXC UHS-I U1 ASDH64GUICL10-R Memory Card 64GB
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||24 x 32 x 2.1mm (W x H x D)|
|Performance||Seq Read/Write rate up to 50 / 10 (MB/s)**
Random Read/Write: 1300 /100 (IOPs)**
|Certifications||FCC , CE , BSMI , VCCI|
|Note||**Read/write speed based on ADATA internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device.|
|Speed Class||UHS Speed: Class 1
Speed Class: Class 10
|Compatibility||DSLR/ Full HD Camcorder/ Digital Camera|
|Operating temperature||-25°C (-13°F) ~ 85°C (185°F)|
Zoom Q4n Handy Video Recorder Camera
Video that’s bigger, brighter, and more brilliant than ever before. THE NEW Q4n Handy Video Camera
With its 10 advanced lighting presets, the Q4n captures our highest-quality video ever — from bright daylight to a low-lit club to striking sunset. And with Zoom's superb audio quality, the Q4n provides a combination no other camera can match.
From Sunlight to Low-Light
10 “Scene” presets ensure great results in various environments—even low-light venues like nightclubs. These include “Concert Lighting” (where adjustments are made for lighting conditions that can drastically change) and “Concert-Low Light”, both designed for dimly lit locations. There are also specific Scene settings tailored for shooting at jazz clubs and rehearsal studios, as well as outdoors—even at sunset and at night.
The Q4n shoots in a variety of HD and WVGA formats, from high-resolution 2.3k video (2304 x 1296 pixel/30fps/24Mbps 3M HD) down to compact 30fps/5Mbps WVGA files. It has a greatly improved aperture (F2.0 to be exact) for bright, brilliant video, as well as a 160˚ wide-angle lens, and five steps of digital zoom.
Zoom has a long-standing reputation for products with outstanding audio, and the Q4n is no exception.
It supports high-resolution 24-bit / 96 kHz stereo sound and its built-in microphones can handle high sound pressure levels (up to 140 dB SPL) for distortion-free recording in even the loudest environments.
You can also connect external mics and other devices via a 1/8" stereo input jack, and monitor with either headphones or its built-in speaker. There's also an HDMI video output for connection to HDTVs, making it easy to view your creations on location or at home.
Attach the Q4n to your guitar with Zoom's optional GHM-1 guitar headstock mount to get a close-up of your technique, or use the MSM-1 microphone stand mount to place one or more Q4n’s around various areas of the stage and complete the experience. With its included adapter, the Q4n is compatible with all three-prong action camera mounts and accessories, providing limitless possibilities.
Point. Shoot. Done.
The Q4n offers features that make it easy to use, including one-button recording, automatic microphone gain adjustment, and a rotating full-color touchscreen LCD.
The Camera for Creators
Whether it's used for YouTube videos, podcasts, or streaming live performances, you can count on your Q4n to capture bright, clear video with exceptional audio quality.
- High-quality 160° wide-angle lens (F2.0/16.6 mm)
- 10 “Scene” options for use in different lighting environments, plus five steps of digital zoom
- Records directly to SDXC cards up to 128 GB for extended recording times
- Easy one-button recording
- Full-color rotating touchscreen LCD
- Support for five HD video modes, up to 2304 x 1296 pixels (3M HD), as well as two WVGA modes
- Video bitrates up to 24 Mbps for extended image quality and frame rates of up to 60 fps (at 720p) for capturing fast-action video
- Self-timer function to delay video recording by 3, 5, or 10 seconds
- HDMI video output for connection to HDTVs, selectable between NTSC and PAL
- Records video and audio in MOV format
- Can be used as standalone audio recorder, with data saved in AAC and WAV formats, up to 24-bit / 96 kHz
- Built-in stereo microphones can be configured for A/B or X/Y, capable of handling sound levels up to 140 dB SPL
- Analog-style level control with onscreen level metering and 2-color status LCD on lens
- 3 Auto Gain presets for automatic control over audio input level
- Stereo input for use with external devices plus support for plug-in power
- Headphone / line-level output and built-in speaker for fast audio monitoring
- Supplied windscreen and low-cut filter for the elimination of low-frequency noise and rumble
- USB interface for live streaming and data transfer
- Compatible with USTREAM Producer, Flash Live Media Encoder, Skype, and other popular streaming applications
- Webcam and USB mic function (with low-latency direct monitoring) when used with computers and iPads (Apple Camera Connection Kit required for use with iPad)
- Includes rechargeable Li-ion battery (chargeable via USB or optional AC adapter) with battery life of more than 3 hours
- Built-in standard tripod mount and included tripod-to-3-prong adapter for compatibility with all action camera mounts
- Operation manual
- Lithium-ion battery (1050mAh BT-02)
- 3-prong action camera mount adapter
- USB to mini-USB cable
- Sponge windscreen
- Lens cover
- Lens hood
Adata Premier SDXC Memory Card 64GB
The Premier series memory cards are especially designed for digital camera users. They are compliant with SD 3.0 specification (Ultra High Speed 1, UHS-I), and backwards compatible with SD 2.0 specification devices. 64GB memory card, read/write speeds are as high as 50/10 MB/sec, providing you with higher performance, high reliability and outstanding durability.
The Premier Series SDHC class 10 memory cards are the best choice for users who want to upgrade to the UHS-I Class 10 specification, with price points comparable to older class 10 cards. For the same price 64GB card, you can enjoy the latest SD 3.0 specification, with read/write speeds of up to 50/10 MB/sec, and random read and write IOPS are 1300 and 100.
Data stored on Premier card benefits from added protective features, including: X-ray proof construction, resistance to extreme temperatures, error correcting code (ECC) and write-switch protection functions.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).