NUMBER OF INPUT AND OUTPUT CHANNELS
- Inputs: Mono (MIC/LINE)- 8,Stereo (LINE)- 2
- Outputs:MASTER OUT- 1, MONITOR OUT- 5
- Type: XLR/TRS combo jacks, (XLR: 2 HOT, TRS: TIP HOT)
- PAD OFF: +16 - +60 dB
- PAD ON: −10 – +34 dB
- Hi-Z ON: +6 - +50 dB
- XLR: 3 kΩ
- TRS: 10kΩ/1 MΩ (when Hi-Z ON)
- Maximum input level
- PAD OFF: 0 dBu (at 0 dBFS)
- PAD ON: +26 dBu (at dBFS)
- Phantom Power: +48 V
- Type: TRS phone/RCA pin (unbalanced) jacks
- Maximum input level : +10 dBu
- MASTER OUTPUT
- Type: XLR jacks (balanced)
- Maximum output level: +14.5 dBu
- Output impedance: 100 Ω
- MONITOR OUT A (TRS)
- Type: TRS phone jacks (balanced)
- Maximum output Level: +14.5 dBu
- Output impedance: 100 Ω
- MONITOR OUT A-E (PHONES)
- Type: Standard Stereo phone jacks
- Maximum output level: 42 mW + 42 mW at 60 Ω
- Output impedance: 100 Ω
- MASTER: 1
- MONITOR: 5
- SEND EFX: 1
- LOW CUT: 75 Hz, 12 dB/OCT
- HIGH: 10 kHz, ± 15 dB, shelving
- MID: 100 Hz-8 kHz, ±15 dB, peaking
- LOW: 100 Hz, ± 15 dB, shelving
- Level segments: 12
- Effects: 16 types
- Hall 1 & 2 (reverb)
- Room 1 & 2(reverb)
- Plate (reverb)
- Church (reverb)
- DrumAmb (reverb)
- GateRev (reverb)
- Spring (reverb)
- Delay (delay)
- Analog (delay)
- P-P Dly (delay)
- Vocal 1-4 (delay + reverb)
- Maximum simultaneous recording tracks: 14 at 44.1/48 kHz (12 channel + stereo mix) 12 at 96 kHz
- Maximum simultaneous playback tracks: 12
- Recording format: WAV 44.1/48/96 kHz, 16/24-bit, mono/stereo WAV format
- Recording media: 16 MB-2 GB SD cards, 4 GB-32 GB SDHC cards, 64 GB-512 GB SDXC cards
- 44.1/48 kHz
- Recording: 14 channels
- Playback: 4 channels
- Bit depth: 24-bit
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Windows OS
- Windows 7 SP1 or later / 8.1 / 10(32bit/64bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i3 or faster
- USB: USB 3.0/USB 2.0
- Operation is not guaranteed with CPUs from Atom, Celeron or Pentium series or CPUs made by AMD.
- Only USB host controllers with Intel Chipsets are supported. Operation is not guaranteed when used with USB hubs or expansion cards.
- OS：Mac® OS X 10.10 / 10.11 / 10.12
- CPU: Intel® Core i3 or faster
- USB: USB 3.0/USB 2.0*
- Operation is not guaranteed when used with USB hubs or expansion cards.
- OS：iOS 8 / 9 / 10
- Apple Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter required.
- Class: Mass storage
- USB: 2.0 High Speed
- USB HOST
- Class: USB 2.0 High Speed
- SAMPLING RATE
- Sampling rate: 44.1/48/96 kHz
- 44.1 kHz
- -1.0 dB: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- 96 kHz
- -3.0 dB: 20 Hz - 40 kHz
EQUIVALENT INPUT NOISE
- Actual measurements: -128 dB EIN (IHF-A) with +60 dB/150 Ω input
- Display: LCD with backlight (128x64 resolution)
- Power supply: ZOOM AD-19 AC adapter (DC12 V/2 A)
- Power consumption: 17W maximum
- External dimensions: 445 mm (W) x 282 mm (D) x 70.5 mm (H),17.5” (W) x 11.1” (D) x 2.78” (H)
- Weight (main unit only): 2.53 kg / 5.58 lbs
Zoom LiveTrak L-12 Digital Mixer
With the LiveTrak L‑12, you can finally mix, record, and monitor with a single piece of gear. It’s the only digital console that lets you mix your live performance and record up to 12 discrete channels – all while providing five individual custom headphone mixes.
LiveTrak’s 12 discrete channels (eightmono plus two stereo) have a 3-band mid parametric EQ and 16 built-insend effects. Its eight mono channels also have a dedicated compressor.With all these controls plus its 12-segment LED metering, the L-12 offers just what you need for intuitive mixing.
Record Everything, Remix Anywhere
LiveTrak lets you record 12 discrete tracks up to 24-bit/96 kHz WAV audio to an SD card while simultaneously mixing your live show. Tracks are recorded pre-EQ and effects, so they can be transferred to your favorite DAW
for further mixing and editing.
Five Custom Monitoringb Mixes
Each of LiveTrak’s five monitor outputs provides a unique mix, so every performer can create and save a mix that’s tailored to their preferences. Its headphone amplifier delivers volume that stands up in any live environment without the need for a separate headphone monitoring setup.
The Channel Strip
All 12 inputs include a channel fader and mute button. The eight mono inputs also include single-knob compression and gain control. Record or playback individual channels with the "Rec/Play" button. Use the "Select" button to apply Channel Strip settings (EQ and panning controls, and "EFX Return" settings) to the selected channel.
Easy EQ Control
The L-12 provides a smooth 3-band mid-parametric EQ and a low cut function for each input channel.
Plenty of Inputs
The L-12’s combo inputs support XLR or 1/4-inch connections. Channels 1 and 2 offer Hi-Z inputs for connecting an electric guitar or bass. Channels 9/10 and 11/12 have TS line connectivity for keyboards and other audio devices, as well as RCA inputs.
Navigation and Display
LiveTrak’s bright, backlit LCD screen and encoder knob let you access an intuitive menu system to create new projects, recall previous projects, and customize your recorder settings.
16 Onboard Effects
The L-12 offers 16 built-in effects with fully adjustable parameters. Choose from delay and reverb effects, then apply them to any channel.
Custom Scene Settings
Save up to nine different scenes and recall your custom settings automatically. Each scene saves fader position, EQ settings, pan, mute, and more. The “Fader Mode” buttons allow you to design custom mixes for both the Master and monitor outs.
Slate Mic and Metronome
Use the built-in slate mic to record comments or talk-back, and program the metronome to your desired tempo.
Flexible Monitoring Options
Five powered headphone outputs can send individual monitor sub mixes to headphones, in-ear monitors, or powered monitor speakers. Headphone output A also features two 1/4" outputs for connection to additional monitors. The main outputs feature XLR connectors to easily connect to your PA.
USB Connectivity for Your DAW
LiveTrak is also a 14-in/4-out USB audio interface with flexible routing options, offering unlimited possibilities. Class compliant mode, which enables connection with iOS devices, is also supported.*
Our Best Mic Preamps Yet
At -128 dBu EIN with +60 dB maximum input gain, LiveTrak is equipped with the quietest and most advanced preamps we’ve ever made. Just wait until you hear how incredible it sounds.
High-Definition Sample Rates
The L-12 supports sample rates up to 96 kHz when recording to an SD card, allowing you to record in high definition. In Audio Interface mode, the L-12 can record up to 48 kHz to a computer and an SD card simultaneously.
Convenient Auto Recording
Record automatically by adjusting the L-12’s customizable audio input commands. Set it to start when the master fader detects a certain dB level, or use a guitar chord or snare hit to start the track. You can capture data up to two seconds before recording starts, in case a performance begins ahead of time.
Versatile Operation Modes
The L-12 is equipped with several operation modes. Audio Interface mode lets you route inputs and outputs to any DAW.
With USB Host mode, transfer projects and audio files to a connected USB flash drive. In Card Reader mode, the L-12 acts as an SD card reader, allowing you to transfer audio files to and from your computer.
- 12 discrete channels (8 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or 1/4-inch connectivity
- 14-track simultaneous recording, 12-track playback
- 14-in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- 5 powered headphone outputs, each with a customizable and saveable mix
- Add backing/click tracks from your computer to your live mix and recording
- RCA and TRS line inputs
- 48V phantom power (channels 1-4 and 5-8)
- Hi-Z connectivity (channels 1 and 2)
- 26 dB pad (channels 3-8)
- Built-in compression control (Channels 1-8)
- Digital level meters -48 dB to -0 dB
- Master mute button
- Low-cut control
- Stereo panning
- Master and Monitor Outputs A-E
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 16 built-in delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
- Built-in slate mic
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- SD card input
- Built-in metronome
- Automatic recording starting/stopping capability
- Project protection
- Import/export projects with USB 2.0 host port
- Latency adjustment for A-to-D conversion
- Compatible functions for ZOOM FS01 footswitch
- AC adapter (AD-19)
- USB 2.0 cable
- Quick Guide
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).