Adata Premier SDHC UHS-I U1 ASDH32GUICL10-R Memory Card 32GB
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||24 x 32 x 2.1mm (W x H x D)|
|Performance||Speed (read) : 10~14 (MB/s)**
Speed (write) : 4~5 (MB/s)**
|Certifications||FCC, CE, BSMI, VCCI|
|Note||**Read/write speed based on ADATA internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device.|
|Speed Class||Speed Class : Class 4|
|Compatibility||Digital Camera / DSLR / Camcorder|
|Operating temperature||-25°C (-13°F) ~ 85°C (185°F)|
Zoom H4n Pro Handy Recorder
Brilliant Four-Track Audio Recording for Music, Film, Podcasting, and Beyond
At Zoom we’re always developing new ideas to improve the performance and function of our Handy Recorders. With the new H4n Pro, we've taken everything creators love about the H4n and brought it to the next level.
The H4n Pro isn't just improved, it's superior in every way. With advanced X/Y microphones, incredibly natural-sounding preamps, and a super-low noise floor, you can record everything from the Indy 500 to the fluttering of a hummingbird with extraordinary realism.
Welcome to the new gold standard in field recording.
The H4n Pro is packed with features that make it perfect for capturing audio for film. The onboard X/Y microphones deliver spectacular stereo imaging, and two combo input jacks allow you to use your favorite microphones as well. It also includes a headphone/line out jack to easily send high-definition stereo directly to your camera.
Unmatched In Concert
The Pro is perfect for capturing live performances. Capable of handling up to 140 dB SPL, it can record everything from ear-splitting heavy metal to bass-heavy EDM. Take a line-level* stereo feed from your mixing console and capture room ambience with the X/Y microphones to put your listeners front row center.
* +4dBu line-level is not supported.
Podcasters and Journalists
The H4n Pro provides the essential combination of mic’ing versatility, portability, and superior audio necessary for impactful storytelling. With support for plug-in power, you can use a lavalier to mic up your subject for podcasts or interviews. Record time-stamped WAV files to sync with video footage in post-production, or embed superior audio directly on your video in real-time through a ⅛" stereo feed.
With overdubbing and punch-in features, as well as studio-grade instrument effects and emulators, you can create songs from start to finish. The Pro also functions as a 2-input/2-output USB audio interface for PC or Mac. Launch your favorite recording/editing software or use the included Cubase LE to start creating.
Built-in Stereo Recording
X/Y stereo recording covers a wide area while capturing sound sources in the center with clarity and definition. The angle of its two unidirectional condenser mics can easily be changed from 90 degrees for a tightly focused stereo image to 120 degrees for a wider image simply by twisting the mic capsules.
The H4n Pro provides an onboard MS decoder for Mid-Side recording with external microphones. This allows you to adjust the width of the stereo image, making it especially useful for sound design and broadcasting.
Inputs and Outputs
The two locking combo connectors accept either XLR or ¼" balanced/unbalanced phone cables, handling mic- and line-level signals as well as instrument-level signals. Phantom Power of +24 or +48 volts can be applied to both inputs. Plus, there’s a stereo 1/8” Mic jack for external audio sources, including lavalier microphones requiring 2.5 volts of plug-in power.
A stereo ⅛" Line/Phone Out, with dedicated volume control, allows for headphone monitoring or connection to your DSLR, while the built-in monophonic speaker allows for quick playback reference. In addition, a USB port enables fast file transfer, firmware updates, and use as a 2-in/2-out audio interface for computers.
A new rubberized, ergonomic body is perfect for use in the field or with a camera, while new locking XLR/TRS connectors ensure your mic cables stay secure. Highly portable, the H4n Pro can travel anywhere for convenient mobile recording.
Three Ways to Record
STEREO MODE uses the built-in X/Y microphones (or external mics) and is convenient for recording live performances, acoustic instruments, dialogue, and more.
In 4CH MODE, you can record with the built-in X/Y mics and two external inputs simultaneously, great for getting live room sound and a stereo board feed at the same time.
MTR MODE (Multi-track Mode) turns your device into a four-track studio, with built-in effects, overdub functions, and the ability to work with previously recorded sound files.
Pre-Record (for STEREO/4CH mode)
Pre-Record ensures that you'll never miss the start of a great take. The device is continuously listening, keeping the previous two seconds* of audio whenever you hit RECORD.
*One second when recording at 96k or working 4CH mode.
Auto-Record (for STEREO/4CH mode)
Auto-Record automatically starts recording when a user-set sound level is detected. There's also an Auto-Record Stop function, which ends the recording as soon as the incoming signal drops below the user-set stop level.
The Pro offers studio-grade effects and emulators to enhance your recordings. Choose from a variety of effects, including compression, limiting, reverb, delay, echo, a low-cut filter, and more. Onboard Effects
There's an onboard metronome and tuner, along with dozens of amp models and effects crafted for guitar and bass. Additionally, you can loop playback and adjust pitch and speed independently, making the H4n Pro a perfect tool for phrase training.
Supported File Types
The Pro records audio in both WAV and MP3 formats. It supports 16- and 24-bit WAV audio at sampling rates of 44.1, 48, or 96 kHz. The WAV files are automatically time-stamped, making them Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) compliant, allowing precise synchronization in post-production.
Battery Life and Recording Times
The H4n Pro runs on 2 AA batteries, providing up to 6 hours in normal operation, or up to 10 hours when operating in STAMINA mode. An optional AD-14 AC adapter allows the H4n Pro to be powered from any standard wall outlet.
The H4n Pro accepts SD and SDHC cards up to 32 gigabytes. The charts below show maximum recording times for different file types and card sizes.
- Four-track simultaneous recording
- High-fidelity mic preamps
- Built-in X/Y stereo microphones, adjustable between 90˚ and 120˚
- Record up to 140 dB SPL with X/Y microphones
- Two mic/line level inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Stereo 1/8" Mic In mini phone jack
- +24 or +48V phantom power for main inputs and Plug-in power (2.5V) via Mic/Line In mini phone jack
- Output/headphone jack with dedicated volume control
- New rubberized and ergonomic body with improved 1.9 inch backlit LCD display
- Built-in reference speaker for fast playback
- Records directly to SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- Onboard Mid-Side decoding
- Internal mixdown: four-track to stereo and stereo to dual mono
- Up to 99 marks per recording
- Built-in effects, including compression/limiting, low-cut filtering, modulation, reverb/delay and amp models
- Normalize (maximum gain) and Divide (file splitting) functions
- Chromatic tuner and metronome
- Loop playback with user-defined start and stop points
- Variable playback speed, from 50% to 150%, without affecting pitch
- Variable pitch without affecting playback speed
- USB port for file transfer to and from computer
- 2-in/2-out USB audio interface for PC/Mac computers
- Mounts to mic stand or tripod, or directly to DSLR with optional Hot Shoe adapter
- Runs on 2 standard AA alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries with up to 6 hours of operation (up to 10 hours in Stamina mode)
Caseling Hard Case for Zoom H4N & Tascam DR-40 Portable Digital Recorders
We've specifically designed the Caseling travel CASE bag to fit your Zoom H4N PRO Digital Multitrack Recorder. & for: TASCAM DR-40 4-Track Portable Digital Recorder.
PREMIUM EVA CASE
The Caseling Hard Case Travel Bag for the recorder is made of premium hard EVA to provide durability and a long-lasting performance. (Recorder not included)
the case is Semi Waterproof, Shockproof, Stylish and Durable. Will prevent any damage to the recorder. - Classic zipper convenience for easy in Opening and Closing
the case features a wrist handle that allows for easy portability on the go.
Adata Premier SDHC UHS-I U1 ASDH32GUICL10-R Memory Card 32GB
As the demand for digital device storages continuously grows, the widely used SD memory card has evolved into the SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity), including a new interface that enables faster transfer rates and a higher memory capacity. The ADATA SDHC Class 4 supports all consumer digital devices that are in conformation with SDHC specifications, including digital cameras, DV cameras and camcorders, PDAs, multimedia players, PCs, printers, card readers and more.
The ADATA SDHC Class 4 is manufactured in accordance with the SD Card Association’s SD 2.0 standards, making it compatible with all SDHC host digital products. Adopting the FAT32 file system format, the ADATA SDHC Class 4 unlocks the 2GB capacity limit of traditional SD cards and provides a minimum transfer rate of 4 MB/s, meeting Class 4 specifications and taking care of your needs for memory card storage and the best read/write speeds.
With a maximum storage capacity of 8GB, the ADATA SDHC Class 4can hold more than 2,000 MP3 files, 2,400 high-resolution JPEG photos or other digital data1. It also supports Error Correcting Code (ECC), which automatically detects and corrects errors during data transfer, preventing corruption and loss of your important data. Additionally, the SDHC’s In-System Programming (ISP) feature allows users to load the latest firmware and improve compatibility. The built-in write-protection switch keeps your data even safer, preventing accidental over-writing and file deletion.
ADATA is committed to quality and your peace of mind. Therefore, every ADATA SD card is manufactured under stringent guidelines to ensure the highest in quality and backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
(1) Zoom H4n Pro Handy Recorder
(1) Caseling Hard Case for Zoom H4N & Tascam DR-40 Portable Digital Recorders
(1) Adata Premier SDHC UHS-I U1 ASDH32GUICL10-R Memory Card 32GB
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - No Hassle Returns - 30 Day Trial Period
At Music Store Live, we are proud to offer free shipping on just about everything we sell. We’ve also got one of the best return policies in the business giving you a full 30 day trial period that starts when you receive your order for all new* items. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped, we’ll provide you with return authorization information to send it back for an exchange, a refund, or in-store credit. But no matter what, we’ve got your back and we are here to help make sure you end up with the right gear for you. You’ll never be stuck with something you aren’t happy with.
Return Policy Details
What if there’s something defective with the item I purchased or it arrived with shipping damage?
We’ve got some of the best guitar techs around to test out every instrument before it leaves our shop and give everything a full setup. We’re confident your order will arrive ready to rock right out of the box. Our awesome warehouse staff put time and care into packaging your order up to make sure it all arrives to you safely. But let’s be honest, once in a blue moon stuff happens that’s out of anyone’s control. If you received an item which you believe is faulty, shows signs of shipping damage, or in any way doesn’t meet your expectations based on the description in the listing, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Gear Experts. No matter what happens, we want to make it right! (note: If you believe there to be shipping damage, please do not discard the packaging that your order came in and please make sure to contact us within 24 hours of receiving your delivery)
What if I’m not liking it or it’s just not working out for me?
Is something you purchased from us just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from Music Store Live. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us within 30 days of delivery*. You are welcome to return it for a refund, an exchange, or in-store credit.
- Please allow 2-4 business days from the receiving date for returns to be processed.
- If your purchase qualified for free shipping, we may withhold our outbound shipping costs from any refunds processed as part of the return.
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. Anything sent back to us must have an RMA number and we may refuse returns that did not receive prior authorization.
- Return the item(s) in its original packaging and in a way that will help ensure its safe arrival back to us.
- Just as we’re responsible for getting your order to you safely, you are responsible for returning the item(s) to Music Store Live in its original condition. Please take care with packaging it back up and preparing it for the return shipping journey. We recommend you add insurance to higher value items when sending them back.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL but is not to exceed 15% under typical circumstances.
- * B-Stock, C-Stock, E-Stock, Open Box, and Used items are subject to a 7-day trial period.
Is there anything that you guys won’t take back or that does not apply to your return policy?
We definitely want to work with you and be as flexible as we can to earn your business and to make sure you’re happy with everything you purchase from us. Unfortunately, there are some things that we simply cannot take back once it’s sold. That includes:
- Custom orders or instruments with modifications (pickup installs, straplock installs, tuner installs, etc)
- Software or authorization keys
- Guitar amp tubes or cabinet speakers
- Pickups that have been installed
- Strings that have been installed
- Drum heads and cymbals that show signs of use
- Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)
- Turntable cartridges
- Control vinyl
When sending back a return, please make sure that the return merchandise authorization number (RMA) provided by one of our Gear Experts is clearly written on the label of your return. To help avoid any restocking fees, please don’t write anything on the packaging. Please return all of the original packaging and its contents. We must receive the item/order back in a condition that allows us to resell it in the same condition it was originally in when we sent it out.
Your return label should look something like this:
Music Store Live
Attn: RMA XXXXX
300 W. 28th St, ste 102
National City, CA 91950
(Note: Purchases made through third party marketplaces such as eBay, Reverb, or Amazon have their own policies and criteria for returns. Please ask if you have any questions regarding that process.)
Shipping Policy Details
In most cases we ship new orders out within 1 business day of receiving payment. Here are some things to note:
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment. If you need to use a shipping address that differs from your billing address, feel free to contact a Music Store Live Gear Expert and we can help you out.
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company. If you’d like it held at a local FedEx facility, for example, please provide us with the full address of that facility before your order is shipped. This works out better than trying to re-route it once it’s in transit.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery please request it when requesting your order. Whether you choose to or not, we will still assume all of the responsibility in getting your item to you safely.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.