Recording Media: SD/SDHC card (up to 32GB)
Built-in Mic: MS stereo & 90-degree XY stereo
Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 120dB SPL
STEREO MODE: PCM (Quantization : 16/24bit, Sampling Frequency : 44.1/48/96kHz),
MP3 (Bit Rate : 48 to 320kbps, Sampling Frequency : 44.1kHz)
4CH MODE: PCM (Quantization: 16/24bit, Sampling Frequency: 44.1/48kHz)
A/D Conversion: 24bit, 128times oversampling
D/A Conversion: 24bit, 128times oversampling
Signal Processing: 32bit
Functions: Lo-cut Filter, Compressor/Limiter, Auto Gain, Pre-Rec, Auto-Rec, Tuner,Metronome, Variable Speed Playback, Key Control, A-B Repeat,File Dividing, Normalize, MP3 Post-Encode, Marker, Surround Mixer
Display: 128 x 64 pixel, backlit LCD
Input Gain: 0 to +39dB
Mic / Line Input: 1/8" stereo phone jack (Plug-in power supported)
Input impedance: 2kΩ (Input level: 0 to -39dBm)
Phones / Line Output: 1/8" stereo phone jack
Rated Output Level: －10dBm
Output Load Impedance: 10kΩ or more
Phones Output Level: 20mW + 20mW into 32Ω load
Built-in Speaker: 400mW 8Ω
USB: Mini-B type, Mass Storage Class operation (USB2.0 High Speed compatible),
Audio Interface operation (16bit, 44.1kHz/48kHz)
Power Requirements: AA/LR6 battery x 2, or AC adapter AD-17 (DC5V/1A/center positive)
Battery Life: 20 hours (16bit/44.1kHz WAV recording)
Representing a new generation of portable recording, the H2n is Zoom’s most innovative handheld recorder to date. Zoom has packed groundbreaking features into an ultra-portable device that allows you to record pristine audio anywhere you go. From film and broadcast, to journalism, podcasting, musical performance, songwriting and rehearsal, the H2n provides amazing recording quality. No matter the application, the H2n brings the very best in stereo recording to a convenient, user-friendly package that fits in your pocket. Zoom H2n Handy Recorder. The new standard in portable recording.
The H2n is the first handheld recorder to offer Mid-Side stereo recording, a technique used for and surrounding noise are crucial. Mid-Side recording combines a uni-directional Mid mic that captures sound directly in front of you and a bi-directional Side mic that captures sound from your left and right. By increasing or decreasing the level of the Side mic, you can control the width of the stereo field, which gives you incredible flexibility over your recordings. If you record in RAW mode, you can even adjust the stereo width after recording.
The H2n’s onboard 90° X/Y stereo condenser mics are arranged with the right and left mics on the same axis. This design ensures that the mics are always equidistant from the sound source for perfect localization and no phase shifting. The result is brilliant stereo recording with natural depth and accurate imaging.
The H2n features our best microphones yet and is the only portable recorder with five mic capsules onboard. This design enables the H2n to offer four unique recording modes: Mid-Side (MS) stereo, 90° X/Y stereo, 2-channel and 4-channel surround sound.
Using the H2n’s Mid-Side and X/Y mics together, you can create stunning 360° surround sound recordings. Choose between 2-channel mode, which combines the Mid-Side and X/Y mics, and 4-channel mode, which records two separate stereo files, allowing you even more post-production capability. No matter which mode you use, you’ll get perfectly balanced, surround sound recordings.
The H2n supports linear PCM WAV recording at 24bit/96kHz, which far exceeds standard CD-quality. Use a high-resolution WAV format to faithfully capture the delicate reverberations of natural sounds and acoustic instruments. For web and e-mail distribution, choose one of a dozen convenient MP3 formats.
The H2n is remarkably easy to use. With its newly designed user interface, critical controls are right at your fingertips and make studio-quality recording a breeze. The H2n also houses an arsenal of comprehensive functions, including Auto-Gain, a compressor/ limiter, Low-cut filter and more.
You can edit audio right on the H2n. Without connecting to a computer, you can Divide recorded files and Normalize them to maximize their volume. You can also use the MP3 encoder to convert WAV files to MP3 files.
Never again will you have to worry about losing recorded data to unexpected errors. The H2n has you covered with its new data recovery function. Whether you experience battery loss or an accidental power-down, this feature will automatically restore your data the next time the H2n is powered on.
The H2n provides over 20 hours of continuous operation on just two standard AA alkaline batteries! This astonishing feature enhances the H2n’s flexibility and convenience. In addition, the H2n can also operate using an AC adapter, which is included in the optional APH-2n Accessory Pack.
Digital volume controls offer too much or too little gain, with no middle ground. The H2n’s analog Mic Gain wheel allows you to dial-in the perfect amount of gain for any given application.
The H2n’s built-in reference speaker lets you know your recordings have been captured. With its 1/8-inch stereo output, you can also playback your recordings on your home audio system or listen to your masterpiece using your favorite pair of headphones.
The H2n uses SD/SDHC cards and can accommodate up to a 32GB SDHC card for over 50 hours of recording time using the 16-bit/44.1kHz WAV format. With 128kbps MP3 format, you get an incredible 555 hours of stereo recording. The H2n comes with a 2GB SD card to get you started.
The H2n's 1.8-inch backlit LCD display (128 x 64 resolution) provides crystal-clear monitoring and makes it simple to navigate all of the unit’s functions.
Use the H2n’s High-Speed USB 2.0 interface to transfer files to your Mac or PC. Once your recordings are on your computer, you can easily store, edit, playback and share your favorite creations. You can even use the H2n as a USB microphone, letting you record directly to your computer.
Steinberg’s WaveLab LE can be used for audio editing and professional-quality mastering. By using its precise waveform editing and high-quality processing, you can refine your recordings into finished works. Furthermore, you can freely download the "MS Decoder", a plug-in for mid-side decoding. Use this to convert mid and side signal data into left and right signals. Using the Mid and Side faders, you can adjust the stereo image as you like.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).