- Effect types: 80
- (70 DSP effects, 5 amp emulators, 5 cabinet emulators)
- Number of simultaneous effects: 7
- Number of user banks/patches: 150
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D conversion: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- Signal processing: 32-bit
- Frequency characteristics: 20 – 20 kHz +1 dB, -3 dB (10 kΩ load)
- Display: 128 x 32 dot-matrix LCD (x3)
- INPUT: Standard monaural phone jack
- Rated input level: -20 dBu
- Input impedance (line): 470 kΩ
- AUX IN: Stereo mini jack (3.5 mm)
- Rated input level: -10 dBu
- Input impedance (line) : 10 kΩ
- Output R: Standard monaural phone jack
- Output R, maximum output level: Line +5 dBm
- (with output load impedance of 10 kΩ or more)
- L/Mono/Phone: Standard stereo phone jack (combined line/headphone)
- L/Mono/Phone, maximum output level: Line +5 dBm (with output load impedance of 10 kΩ or more)
- Headphones 15 mW + 15 mW (into 32 Ω load)
- Equivalent input noise: -119 dBu
- Noise floor (residual noise): -100 dBu
- Control input: Zoom FP02M
- Power: AC adapter DC9V (center minus plug), 500 mA (ZOOM AD-16)
- USB: USB MIDI, USB Micro-B
- Dimensions: 181 mm (D) X 234 mm (W) X 58 mm (H)
- Weight: 1.28 kg * 0 dBm=0.775 Vrms
Zoom G3N Multi-Effects Processor
GENRE-DEFYING SOUNDS. BOUNDLESS CREATIVITY.THE ZOOM G3NIntuitive Multi-Effects Processor for Guitarists
If guitar is your passion, you need freedom and flexibility to explore all of its sound possibilities. The Zoom G3n Multi-Effects processor removes any creative barriers in your way.
The G3n is a versatile multi-effects processor that lets you defy genre with the most realistic stompbox, cabinet, and amplifier emulations Zoom has ever created. Its high-quality sound, portable design, 80 second Looper, and intuitive interface make it the perfect addition to your pedalboard. To put it simply, the G3n offers all the sounds and tools you need to improve your tone and sound greater than ever.
Boutique Pedals, Legendary Amps, and Superior Effects
The G3n is pre-loaded with 70 expertly crafted and assembled DSP effects (68 effects, 1 looper pedal, and 1 rhythm pedal), plus 10 of the most realistic amp/cabinet emulators we've ever created. We’ve loaded the G3n with essential guitar sounds like overdrive, distortion, compression, EQ, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, vibrato, and chorusing. Unique multi-effects such as Seq Filter, Reverse Delay, HD Hall, and OSC Echo are also included.
Create Complex Signal Chains
Use up to seven effects and amp/cabinet models simultaneously, chained together in any order you like. It's like having hundreds of fully loaded pedalboards all in one compact and easy-to-use device.
Accurate, Realistic Amp and Cabinet Emulation
Choose from five classic amp models and adjust the sound exactly as you would with the knobs and switches of the real thing—and then pair your amp with one of the five new cabinet emulators to complete the sound.
Plus, you can download even more faithfully recreated amp/cabinet combinations such as Fender Bassman, Hi-Watt Custom 100, Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Orange Channel, Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb, and Orange Graphic120—available now with more being released every month.
75 Custom-Crafted Patches and Counting
Recreate essential guitar tones and pioneer new territory with 75 custom-designed patches created exclusively by Zoom guitarists. Use these patches to emulate the iconic sounds of Eddie Van Halen, Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Carlos Santana, Michael Schenker, and Brian May or explore something completely brand new.
With our free ZOOM Guitar Lab software, you can look for new effects and amp/cabinet emulators, and add new, exclusive patches from our diverse and growing list of creators, including:
- Kyle Bolden (Stevie Wonder)
- Eric Struthers (Aaron Neville)
- Allen Epley (The Life and Times, Shiner)
- Richard Patrick (Filter)
- Jeff Schroeder (Smashing Pumpkins)
- Andrew Elstner (Torche, Tilts, Riddle of Steel)
- Christophe Godin (Mörglbl)
- Luca Colombo
- Vinny Valentino (Steve Smith & Vital Information)
- Kiko Loureiro (Megadeth)
- Tommy Bolan (NYC, Banzai, Warlock)
- Paul Reid
- Ludovico Vagnone
- Errol Cooney (Christina Aguilera, Stevie Wonder)
- Wes Geer (Korn, hed PE)
- Adam Hawley (Joss Stone)
- Chuck Loeb (Fourplay)
- Dan Spack (Volcano Choir)
- Craig Wedren (Shudder To Think)
Fast and Intuitive Editing
The G3n’s switches and knobs give you enhanced control and have the responsive, hands-on feel of a standard stompbox. The G3n combines three LCD displays to show whole effect-chains at a glance, making it easy to add, delete, or change the order of effects quickly. Plus, you can store up to 150 of your custom effects-chains as patches.
Practice and Perform
There are 68 built-in rhythm patterns included with the G3n, making it the perfect practice rig and enabling "one-man band" performances.
An onboard Looper (which can be used with the rhythm patterns) allows you to record and overdub phrases up to 80 seconds long through the effects of your choice.
A built-in chromatic tuner lets you bypass the currently selected patch while tuning, or mute the signal altogether.
Inputs and Outputs
The G3n can be easily integrated into any live performance or studio rig. In addition to a standard guitar input, there's an auxiliary stereo input for connecting smartphones or music players. It also includes a dedicated headphone jack for practice and dual outputs for mono or stereo L/R connection to guitar amps, PA systems, and audio interfaces.
The Mic On/Off feature lets you optimize the G3n for use with a real amp and cabinet (Mic Off) as well as optimize for playing through a PA system or recording direct with amp and cabinet emulators (Mic On).
ZOOM Guitar Lab Software
Our free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software enables you to manage your patches and download new effects and amp/cabinet emulators. It includes both a Patch Manager for effects chains and an Effects Manager, with a simple graphic user interface that provides point-and-click control over re-naming or re-ordering your custom patches.
- 70 (68 effects, 1 looper pedal, and 1 rhythm pedal) onboard
high-quality digital effects, including distortion, overdrive, EQ,
compression, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, and chorusing
- 5 new amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
- 75 custom-designed factory patches
- Free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software allows
downloading of additional effects and patches
- Use up to 7 effects simultaneously, chained together in
- 3 stompbox switches allow effects to instantly be brought
in and out
- Intuitive user interface
- 3 independent editing displays
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Onboard chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports
all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Tuner range of 435 - 445 Hz
- Stereo/mono Looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds
of phrase recording
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction
with the Looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones
and music players
- Dual output jacks for connection to guitar amps and mono
or stereo PA systems
- Dedicated stereo headphone output
- Control input for external expression pedal
- Included AC adapter
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).