Source Guitars:16 Types
Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
A/D conversion: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
D/A conversion: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
Signal processing: 32-bit
Frequency characteristics: 20 – 20 kHz +1 dB, -3 dB (10 kΩ load)
Standard monaural phone jack
Rated input level: -20 dBu*
Input impedance: 10 MΩ
Standard stereo phone jack
Maximum output level:
Line +7 dBu*
(10 kΩ or more)
Stereo mini jack (3.5 mm)
Headphones 8 mW + 8 mW (into 32 Ω load)
Standard mono phone jack
Maximum output level:
Line +7 dBu (10 kΩ or more output impedance)
100 Ω (HOT-GND, COLD-GND), 200 Ω (HOT-COLD)
GND LIFT (switchable)
Equivalent input noise: 120 dBu*
Noise floor (residual noise): -100 dBu
Power: AC adapter DC9V, 500 mA center negative (ZOOM AD-16)
Batteries: 2 AA (about 3 hrs continuous
USB: USB MIDI USB Micro-B
Dimensions: 158 mm (D) X 107 mm (W) X 52 mm (H)
Weight: 0.570kg / 1.26 lbs
* 0 dBu=0.775 Vrms
Zoom AC-2 Acoustic Creator Guitar Effects Pedal
Amplify your acoustic sound with the Zoom AC-2 Acoustic Creator. The AC-2 is a DI (direct box) that encompasses all you need to deliver natural guitar tone on stage or in the studio. The AC-2 automatically restores tone lost through acoustic pickups, so your sound is always lush, resonant, and faithful to the instrument you have in hand
Restore Your Acoustic Tone
Essential DI Features
VolumeControlThe AC-2's Volume knob automatically controls the preamp’s input gain and output level, taking theguesswork out of adjusting sound levels to match. It’s allyou need to make volume controland setup simple when you’replaying live on stage
Full Versatility forCarlitos’ Upright Bass
CutFeedbacKAutomaticallyThe AC-2 is also equippedwith an anti-feedback buttonthat automatically locatesand eliminates problemfrequencies —an essentialfor live performanceThe AC-2’s built-in tuner with its large LED meter lets you easily see when you’re in tune.There’s no mistaking the beautiful, shimmering sound of a 12 string guitar. With the AC-2, your guitar will retain its natural, chorus-filled tone whenever you're on stage.You can also add 9 dB of gain withthe tap of your foot using the AC-2'sboost function, allowing you to switchfrom strumming to finger-pickingwithout ever losing a note.Since the AC-2 is designed to enhance your acoustic performances in all environments, it offers a variety of power options. Two AA batteries provide up to three hours of continuous power. Alternatively, you can use the Zoom AD-16 AC adapter for power, or the micro USB port to bus power the AC-2 via your computer.
- 16 source guitar type/body presets for
- accurate tone reproduction
- ¼” input
- XLR balanced out
- Two ¼” outputs for mono or stereoconnection to guitar amps, headphones,and audio interfaces
- Reverb effect
- High-quality, low noise preamp
- Piezo/magnetic input pickup select
- 3-band equalizer
- Input and output gain/sensitivity adjustable
via single volume knob (patent pending)
- Anti-feedback control
- Boost switch for up to 9 dB of additional gain
- Built-in chromatic visual-LED tuner
- USB connection for firmware updates
- Dual output jacks for connection to guitaramps and mono or stereo PA systems
- Three power options: 2 x AA batteries, the
included Zoom AD-16 power adapter
(9V DC in), or bus power via micro-USB port
Here's what comes includedwith the AC-2:
- Zoom AD-16 AC adapter
- Operation manual
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).