No matter what acoustic guitar you have, most pick ups make acoustic guitars sound flat when playing through a PA. Now you can Remodel the sound of your acoustic guitar with the Zoom A3.
Restore the Sound of your Acoustic Guitar
Presets for 16 body types and 28 models restore the original sonic characteristics of acoustic guitars that pickups cannot capture. By selecting the body and model type that match your acoustic guitar, you can share its beautiful, rich tone with audiences when playing live.
16 Body Types
The A3 allows you to choose from 16 guitar body types to re-create the signatures sounds of differing body shapes. From the Dreadnought body setting, which generates a large tone full of rich low frequencies, to the Orchestra body setting, featuring an outstanding response and tonal balance, the A3 has the ability to remodel the sonic qualities of a wide range of unique body types.
The A3 also has the ability to recreate the distinct sound components of 28 of the world’s most famous acoustic guitars. The A3 even accounts for the subtlest of differences between these models. The pedal accurately recreates the tone differences between guitars with the same body shape, but different bracing or wood from which they are made (spruce, mahogany, rosewood, etc.).
High Quality Acoustic Preamp for both pick ups and mics
The A3’s pre-amp, specifically designed for acoustic guitars, can be used with piezoelectric, magnetic and passive pickups. In addition, the pedal’s XLR-1/4-inch combination Mic input, which can provide phantom power, allows you to connect a microphone and mix its signal with that of your pickup via dedicated knobs to dial-in your sound. The A3’s pre-amp section also features a 3-band EQ for adjusting your guitar tone according to your performance environment, a BALANCE knob to set the ratio of the original sound (DRY) and the sound after adding effects (WET), as well as a super-low noise design.
40 Effects for Acoustic Guitar
With a focus on spatial effects, including chorus, delay and reverb, the A3 offers over 40 acoustic guitar effects that can enhance the sound of your instrument. Other effects include compressors that suppress input peaks and even out sound levels, air effects that simulate the feeling of space from room tone, detuning effects that create the sound of a 12-string guitars and much more. You can use up to two effects simultaneously and order them as you like.
Anti-Feedback Function with minimal effect on tone quality
If you experience feedback from your acoustic guitar during a performance, just engage the A3’s ANTI FEEDBACK footswitch. While keeping changes to your tone to a minimum, the ANTI FEEDBACK function will quickly and effectively detect the frequency that is causing the feedback and apply a steep filter to that frequency band. Later, if feedback occurs due to another frequency, just hit the footswitch again, as the ANTI FEEDBACK function can handle up to three problematic frequency ranges at once.
Boost your sound up to 12 db
The A3’s boost function can be used to reduce volume differences between fingerpicking, chord strokes and other playing techniques, as well as to increase amplification during solos. The pedal can provide a clean boost of up to 12dB. You can also use the TONE parameter to adjust the sound of the level increase when the boost is active.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).