Music Store Live is proud to offer up this awesomely unique Zemaitis A24 Metal Front guitar. The laser-etched metal top helps give this axe some aesthetics you won't regularly find on a stage. This particular one is a limited edition model made out of a beautiful piece of ash, for some awesome wood grain and also a brighter tone. And you get all of this without compromising weight, sustain or resonance, and simply adding a cool look to an awesome sounding and playing guitar.
After a bit of time out of the limelight, Zemaitis Guitars are back and with a vengeance. In 2017 Music Store Live became an official Zemaitis dealer and we've watched as the Casimere and Antanus series have just absolutely taken off. Our techs rarely have to do much to get these guitars dialed in and ready to rock and the response has been overwhelmingly positive by those who have received them.
Short of going through Zemaitis' custom shop, the Antanus line is as good as it gets. Built in Japan by the best luthiers they've got, the refinement of this guitar is instantly noticeable as soon as you get it in your hands. For starters - for a guitar that has so much metal on it, it's really not very heavy and it balances extremely well. The neck is super comfortable and it gives you a nice bit of lumber to hold onto without being so chunky that it gets in the way. Not having a paper-thin neck on this helps contribute to the powerful resonance and sustain that is felt all the way up and down the guitar.
Along with the meticulous craftsmanship and fretwork of this guitar is an electronics package that perfectly compliments the tonewoods. The Zemaitis pickups are definitely designed with the classic Gibson PAF pickups in mind and it's going to sound familiar to Les Paul enthusiasts. They are born out of that vintage sound but they have a little bit more punch and bit more edginess to them. They aren't heavily overwound like metal pickups but they do have a touch more oomph to them than PAF's but still with that classic chime in the top end. It's great for driving your pedals or your amp just a little bit more but still maintaining a classic tone.
This easily hangs in there with high-end, boutique guitars that retail at a much higher price point, and that's before the discount that we're offering on these right now.
This is the one! The Antanus line is our premier line of guitars. It gets no finer than this without our Custom shop making one for you by hand. Zemaitis aesthetics in full glory and a comfortable thin profile 24 fret neck the A24mf easily feels at home in any musical situation. Whether you’re keen to be ripping classic rock tunes, slinging some country or melting the house with searing metal licks the Dragon Classic pickups will astound your audiences and will back you all the way! The A24 Metal Front is a classic collector piece right out of the box! You can be sure you’ll always stand out in a crowd with an A24 slung around your neck and of course when it’s hanging on your wall people will admire it for the classic work of art it is.
This limited edition guitar has a burnt ash body and a maple neck for a brighter tone and unique aesthetic.
- Model: A24MF Antanus Metal Front
- Design: Leaf
- Top: Aluminum
- Body: Burnt Ash
- Color: Natural
- Construction: Set Neck
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck: Maple
- Scale Length: 25"
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: 1 11/16" Bone
- Frets: 24
- Pickups: Zemaitis Dragon Classics
- Controls: 2x Volume, 2x Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle Switch (black screw-on switch tip included in case)
- Finish: Poly Urethane
- Case: Zemaitis Molded Hardshell
- Serial #: DZ003183
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Zemaitis. This A24MF Burnt Ash Limited Edition is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. This guitar has been discounted down from its regular price of $1,999 to offer you the best deal on a brand new one of these. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).