- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale Length: 34" (863.6 mm)
- Body Materials: Flamed Maple / Alder
- Body Finish: Matte Amber: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Materials: Maple/Mahogany 5pcs
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Materials: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" (250 mm)
- Fret wire: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut materials: Urea
- Width @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret: 1.5 / 2.22" (38.0 / 56.4 mm)
- Thickness @ 1st Fret / 12th Fret: 0.76 / 0.84" (19.5 / 21.5 mm)
- Neck Pickup: Double Coil / Alnico V
- Bridge Pickup: Double Coil / Alnico V
- Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Balancer, 3-BAND EQ(Bass, Middle, Treble), Active/Pssive Switch.
- Bridge: Die-cast
- String spacing: 0.74" (19 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Covered / Die-cast
- String gauge: 0.045-0.100
This series is all about the balance of elements, and with the punchy tone of a 3D-scuplted, alder/maple-laminated body, timeless looks and the power of the Yamaha 3-band active/passive preamp, the TRBX600 sets a new standard of perfection.
- YGD H5 pickups are defined by a clean, open tone that’s perfectly matched with the flexibility of the active/passive preamp design. Their quad-pole piece design and alnico magnets give them the power to drive the active circuit and the sensitivity and subtlety to capture every nuance in passive mode.
Electronics (Active/Passive Selecter and Battery Alert)
- TRBX600 models feature an audiophile-grade active/passive circuit for fine, tonal control and extreme flexibility. This advanced design offers a level-matched output, whether in passive or active mode, and tone-switching circuitry that seamlessly moves from treble control to master passive tone. High-quality, gold-plated parts are used for key signal chain contacts, providing increased conductivity and reliability, and the LED low battery alert installed on the back panel helps to prevent sudden power loss during performances.
- A sculpted, alder/maple-laminated body with a mass-optimized 3D design strikes the optimal balance between tone and comfort coupled with perfect weight distribution.
- The TRBX neck design combines an ultra-comfortable profile with 5-piece maple/mahogany-laminated construction for outstanding stability and excellent tone.
- Developed through hundreds of hours of testing, the refined neck joint shape perfectly balances strength, vibration transfer and upper-fret access.
- Straight string pull from nut to machine head eliminates lateral tension, providing superior tuning stability and reducing overtones.
- 38mm (4-string) or 43mm (5-string) nut widths give fast, comfortable playability for any style.
- A high-mass, die-cast bridge efficiently transfers string vibrations to the body for a full, rich tone combined with excellent adjustability and road-tested durability. The 18mm spacing on the 5-string model offers outstanding playability for technical slap or finger styles.
- The Yamaha metal, plate-mounted standard jack socket offers superior durability and easy maintenance.
All of our B-Stock gear is guaranteed to be in perfect working condition. Most often we acquire these pieces directly from the manufacturer and in like-new condition. There may be some minor cosmetic signs of use which will have no impact on the functionality of this item.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact item you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).