|Keyboard||Number of Keys||88|
|Type||Graded hammer standard (GHS) keyboard, matte finish on black keys|
|Tone Generation||Piano Sound||Pure CF Sound Engine|
|Polyphony||Number of Polyphony (Max.)||192|
|Preset||Number of Voices||14|
|Types||Reverb||Yes (four types)|
|Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC)||Yes|
|Preset||Number of Preset Songs||14 demo songs and 50 piano songs|
|Recording||Number of Songs||1|
|Number of Tracks||2|
|Data Capacity||100 KB per song (approx. 11,000 notes)|
|Compatible Data Format||Playback||SMF (format 0, format 1)|
|Recording||SMF (format 0)|
|Tempo Range||5 - 280|
|Transpose||-6 to 0,0 to +6|
|Tuning||414.8 - 440.0 - 446.8 Hz|
|Style||10 (Pianist Style)|
Storage and Connectivity
|Connectivity||DC IN||DC IN 12 V|
|Headphones||Standard x 2|
|Sustain Pedal||Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3A)|
|Pedal Unit||Yes (Optional)|
|USB TO HOST||Yes|
Amplifiers and Speakers
|Amplifiers||7 W x 2|
|Speakers||12 cm (4-1/2”) x 2 + 4 cm (1-1/2”) x 2|
|Power Supply||PA-150B or other Yamaha-preferred parts|
|Power Consumption||6 W (using PA-150 power adapter)|
|Auto Power Off Function||Yes|
|Included Accessories||Music Rest||Yes|
|AC Adaptor||PA-150B or other Yamaha-preferred parts|
The P-115, Yamaha's follow-up to the industry's best-selling digital piano, now has its own app for iOS. An elegant touch screen controller that makes getting to the features of the P-115 simple.
P-Series has long been known for its compact and stylish lineup of products.
The P-115 is a new model that offers improved piano performance, an enhanced speaker system, simple app operation and more.
Piano quality only possible from Yamaha
The Pure CF Sound Engine is the result of years of piano-making history combined with state-of-the-art sampling technology and expertise. Yamaha is the industry leader in digital piano technology, and you can hear this in the sound of digital pianos that utilize the Pure CF piano sample. The P-115 includes the sound of Yamaha's renowned CFIIIS 9' concert grand piano and is faithfully reproduced, allowing for incredible dynamics and expressiveness making Pure CF-equipped digital pianos worthy of the Yamaha name.
Authentic to the touch
Yamaha's GHS (Graded Hammer Standard) weighted action has heavier touch in the low end and lighter touch in the high end, just like the hammers inside an acoustic piano. Great for the aspiring pianist, practicing on the GHS action builds the proper finger technique for when the time comes to perform on an acoustic piano. Plus, the matte finish of the black keys are less slippery when playing for extended periods of time.
Enhanced sound system will be music to your ears
The tweeter position has been improved in the P-115 to be in line with the ears of the performer. Melody lines and treble passages are brighter and more expressive as a result. This new configuration ensures that the instrument sounds sparkle and come alive across the entire tonal range.
Groove along in performance or practice
The P-115 has on-board drum rhythms for practice or performance. There's a variety of rhythm patterns to choose, from basic rock to shuffle and swing beats. Use the rhythms to add an element of fun to your practicing, or simply use them as a virtual drummer for your performances.
Professional reverb makes a wide range of Voices sparkle
The P-115 is loaded with a variety of rich Voices, from pianos to electric pianos, organs, strings, bass and more. These Voices can be enhanced by four different reverbs that you can adjust to your preference.
【Recital hall】 Clear reverberation, as heard in a medium-sized hall used for piano recitals.
【Concert hall】 Bright, bold reverberation, as heard in a large hall where orchestras perform.
【Salon】 The relaxed reverberation of a large room suitable for chamber music.
【Club】 The crisp reverberation of a live music venue or jazz club.
Your personal dueling piano partner
You can sound like two players all by yourself using Pianist Styles. Simply play the chords in your left hand and the Pianist Style will transform them into lush accompaniment patterns. This leaves your right hand free to play other melodies and chords, or add musical flare to your Pianist Style accompaniment. On the P-115, Yamaha has carefully selected 10 types of Styles for easy, piano-like accompaniment.
Simple operation using the free Digital Piano Controller app!
Our special free app, "Digital Piano Controller," allows you to control the many functions included in Yamaha digital pianos with your iPhone or iPad, for even easier operation. Voices, rhythms and other settings can be selected while looking at the screen, making it easy to enjoy new functions with ease. You can also save your favorite settings for quick recall at any time.
Find new ways to enjoy your P-115, using iPad functions that only a modern digital instrument can provide.
Power-up and get connected
AUX Out jacks allow audio to be sent to an external amplifier or powered speaker for powerful performances during live events, parties and a wide variety of situations. These professional 1/4" jacks connect without disabling the built-in speakers when using the headphone output. The USB TO HOST port allows the instrument to be directly connected to a computer or iPad.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).