Dimensions: D 8.27” (210mm) W 3.94” (100mm) H 2.64 (67mm)
Weight: 2.16lb. (980g)
Power Consumption: 9VDC/5mA
Battery Type: 9VDC (006P) x 1
Input Impedance: 1M ohm
Output Impedance: 10K ohm
Nominal Intput Level: -20 dBV
Nominal Output Level: -20 dBV
Bypass: True Bypass
Xotic Wah is modeled based on the Holy Grail wah, 1967-1968 Italian-built Clyde McCoy Wahs. With the Xotic Wah you don’t get one or three sounds in one pedal, you get unlimited sounds with unique controls that shape and contour your sound the way you hear it! The adjustability and flexibility of the Xotic Wah makes this one of the most versatile wah pedals available today!
Self-lubricating nylon bushing pivot for quiet and smooth operation with fully-adjustable rocker pedal tension.
Gold contact relay true bypassing, which allows for transparent true bypass tone, while incorporating ultra reliable switching with minimum one million life cycle.
20% smaller footprint than conventional wah pedals.
Fully adjustable Wah-Q and Bias controls and a two-band EQ with +/-15 dB center-detent potentiometers optimize the voicing for different playing styles and gear.
Fuzz friendly buffering circuit assures a great sounding wah tone with your favorite fuzz pedals.
BIAS CONTROL — Changing the bias warmer will lead the Xotic Wah to having slightly more output & firm up bass frequencies along with a more pronounced wah through the sweep. A cold bias is common with vintage wah pedals for a very clear voice that is more transparent in tone and smoother in operation.
WAH Q CONTROL — This knob adjusts the Q (the width of the filter peak) and in basic terms, adjusts the amount of the wah effect for precise filter shaping to achieve vocal-like effects.
TREBLE & BASS CONTROL — A two-band EQ with +/-15 dB center-detent potentiometers optimize the voicing for different playing styles and gear.
ADJUSTABLE RUBBER STOPPER — Located on the backside bottom of the treadle this rubber bumper can be shimmed to adjust the travel range of the pedal.
ADJUSTABLE PEDAL TORSION — Fully-adjustable rocker pedal torsion by adjusting Hex nut on the treadle.
LED INDICATOR — The LED indicator is located at the top of the Xotic Wah and lights up when the pedal is on. One unique feature of the Xotic Wah is the LED will flash if the battery power falls below 50% and indicates that it is time to change the battery.
DC JACK — 2.1mm x 5.5mm 9VDC — Negative Center. When an external power supply is used, the battery is disconnected from the circuit. When using a battery, the life of the battery can be extended if you unplug the input when the effect is not in use for long periods of time. Battery access is through the removal of bottom plate (4 screws).
INPUT GAIN — Controls wah input gain– by turning clockwise it adds up to +6dB of Wah Boost.
RELAY BYPASS SWITCHING — Xotic Wah uses a relay bypass switching for true bypass switching.
INTERNAL DIP SWITCHES — Controls wah resonance frequency range.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).