After more than two years in development, the PopGard™ is the next generation in microphone protection. The PopGard™ Model PG-2000 microphone pop screen offers excellent protection against plosive sounds in side address microphones in studio and broadcast applications. In addition, the PopGard™ is hydrophobic, helping to prevent moisture from reaching the microphone element while remaining acoustically transparent. Weighing less than one ounce, the PopGard™ is easy to clean and attaches in seconds to most side address microphones from 1.8" to 2.7" (46mm to 68mm) in diameter. There is no need for clamps or goosenecks to mount, the PopGard™ easily attaches to the microphone body using lightweight elastic bands. This mounting method allows the PopGard™ to move with the microphone without constant adjustment. The Ultimate Microphone Pop Filter.
Microphone Models Compatible with the PopGard™ PG2000
AKG: C 2000 B, C 214, C 414, Perception 420, C414XL II, Perception 120, Perception 220
Perception 120 USB, Perception 820 Tube, C 12 VR.
Apex: 205, 210, 250, 415, 435, 460, 480, 520, 530, 540, 550
Aphex: Microphone X.
Audio Technica: AT 5040, 2020, 2035, 2050, 4033, 4040, 4047, 4050, 4060, R2500, 4080, 5040.
Audix: CX-111, CX-112B, CX212B.
Avantone: CV28, CK6, CR14, CK40, CK7, CV12, BV-12, BV-1.
Behringer: C-1, C-3, B-2 Pro, C-1U, B-1.
Blue: Cactus, Kiwi, Reactor, Woodpecker, Blueberry, Baby Bottle, Bluebird, Spark.
Bock Audio: 195, 241, 251, 507, IFET, 4-ZERO-7, 5-ZERO-7.
CAD: E100S, E300S, Trion 8000, GLX 3000BP, GLX2200BP, GLX3000, GLX 2400, GLX2200, M179.
Cascade: Ribbon Series, Fat Head, Gomez
Lauten Audio: Atlantis FC-387, Horizon.
Lewitt: LCT 240, LCT 540, LCT 640, LCT 840, LCT 940.
Manley: Reference Cardioid, Gold Reference.
Miktek: CV 4, MK 7.
Mohave Audio: MA-200, MA-201fet, MA-300.
MXL: Genesis, CR89, CR30, Temple XLR, Revelation, Gold 35, CX22, V177, V89, 88, 87, 69, 67, 76, 2010, 2003,
2006, 2008, 2001, 770, 440, BCC–1, BCD–1, R77, R144, R150, 870, 880, 890, 910, 920, V63M, 3000, 4000,
V900, 9090, 9000, 960, 909, 190, 992, 990.
Nady: RSM-1, RSM-4, RSM-5, TRM-6, SCM0800, SCM-900, SCM-960, SCM-1000, SCM-2090, CM-2S.
Neumann: BCM 104, 705. D-01, M147, TLM102, TLM103, TLM170, TLM193, TLM67, U87, U89i, USM69i.
Peavey: Studio Pro M1, Studio Pro M2.
Peluso: 22 47, 22 51, 22 251, P-12, P-67
Rode: NT1-A, NT 1000, NT2-A, NT 2000, K2, NTK, Classic II, Podcaster.
Samson: C01, C01U, CO2, CO3, CL2, CL5N, CL7, CL8, Meteor Mic, MTR101, MTR 201, MTR231, G Track.
Se: G3500, Magneto, X1, 2200, 4400, Titanium, VR1, VR2.
Sennheiser: MK4, MK8, e609, e906.
Shure: KSM42, 44, 32, 313, 353. Beta 27, 181. PG 27, PG42USB, SM27.
Sterling: ST51, ST55, ST59, ST6050, ST66, ST69, ST77, ST79.
Studio Projects: B1, LSM, CS56, B3, C1, T3.
Telefunken: ELA M 215 E, AR51, CU-29, ELA M260, AK47, AR70, C12, U47.
* Most side address microphones from 1.8" to 2.7" (46mm to 68mm) in diameter.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).