- Wild Custom Guitars WildMaster
- Ultra Relic Sunburst Finish
- Alder Body
- Canadian Maple Neck
- Brazilian Pau Ferro Fretboard
- "C" Shaped Neck - 22 Frets
- 25" Scale Length
- 12" Fretboard Radius
- Seymour Duncan SSL5 (neck), SSL5RW (middle), and SH5 (bridge) Pickups
- Controls: 1 Vol, 1 Tone, 5-Way Switch
- Aged Chrome Hardware
- Gotoh Tremolo Bridge
- Schertler Tuners
- Hardshell Case + Wild Owner Kit Included
- Instrument Weight: 7.2 lbs.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Wild Custom Guitars! These are truly unique and boutique hand-crafted instruments that will sound familiar, provide you with a remarkable ease of playability, and offer a nice aggressive take on a traditional design.
The WildMaster is going to be perfect for the shredder that needs an HSS pickup configuration but doesn't want something that's just going to look like your granddaddy's strat. So, while this will feel extremely familiar as soon as you put the strap over your shoulder, it'll have an edgy and aggressive look to complement the sound. The alder body and maple neck configuration is a tried and true combo that gets you brightness and spankiness while the pau ferro fretboard adds some warmth to the overall sound. The neck is pretty thin while still giving you something substantial to hold on to and it feels very ergonomic in your fretting hand.
The Duncan pickups in this are designed to handle pedals and distortion very well. The bridge humbucker really lets you get very aggressive and high-gain shredding has incredible clarity and articulation in each note. The neck and middle pickups give you a bit of a more traditional single-coil tone, but they still have some character to them and they're slightly more overwound compared to vintage single-coils. They sound beautiful when cleaned up and can get really warm, rich, and creamy, while still having that ability
MADE IN WILD
Our guitars are 100% made in France. We believe in the true artisanal values and all our instruments are handcrafted the old fashion way in our workshop. Our only goal is to deliver premium quality instruments and everything is designed, crafted, painted, wired, set, tuned in France.
The slower transference of acoustic energy from the non-glued neck yields a little more pop and attack from the string—in essence, it decouples the strings from the body and neck. The snap and pop of the bolt-on guitar neck emphasizes note definition. It adds a sharpness and firmness that contribute to a cutting tone, often called “twang”
One of the most common scale lengths is the 25-1/2″ guitar scale, made popular by Stratocasters®, Telecasters® and found on a wide variety of instruments. The 25-1/2″ produces a rich, strong, bell-like tone, and defined low-end.
C.O.A & WILD OWNER KIT
All Wild Customs instruments are delivered with a stamped certificate of authenticity and a Wild Owner Kit.
Welcome to the gang!
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Wild Custom Guitars. This MasterWild is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).