- Transmission Format 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless
- Bit Rate 16-bit, 48 kHz stereo Quality (Uncompressed Audio)
- Frequency Response 15Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Selection Auto / Manual
- Latency 2~4ms
- Connectors 1/8" TRS Stereo / Mini XLR Balanced (Left Channel) / Mini XLR Balanced (Right Channel)
- Input Impedance 1 M ohm
- Max Input Level 2.8V RMS
- Output Impedance <10 ohm
- Max Output Level 2mV RMS
- SNR >96 dB
- Distortion 0.12% THD
- Distortion 0.12% THD
- Selectable gain levels -20 dB, 0 dB and +20 dB
- Wireless Range > 250 Feet (May be dependent on line sight, Range my very due to local conditions)
- Audio Multicast One Transmitter to 50 Receivers simultaneously
- Audio Controls Volume Up/Down
- Rechargeable Battery Life 6 - 8 Hours (13-18 hours with optional AA battery power booster)
- Power Input 5V DC, 500 mA (USB Bus Power)
- Maximum Units Operating at the Same Time 50
- WiFi Safe Yes
- MAC, PC Support NO
- Mounting Metal Belt Clip with 1/4-20 Tripod Mounting Screw
- Dimensions 2.7” x 0.8” x 3.8”
- Weight 0.13 lbs
- Enclosure Aluminum
The Smallest, Most Advanced, Battery-Powered 2.4GHz Stereo Digital Multicast Wireless System for Active Loud Speakers, PA Mixers and DJ Gear!
Elegant Simplicity, Superior sound, Professional Dependability!
The Wi Pro AudioMatrix WI-AMP50 is designed to enable users to create a stereo digital wireless audio distribution matrix from one transmitter to up to 50 digital wireless receivers without the need to route cables to speakers or run cables from one room to another.
Rugged, Superb Construction, Secure Fit and Mount Pocket Portable Design:
Designed to look, sound and configure like no other pro audio wireless system, This rugged, elegant, plug-and-play system features Wi Digital’s Seek-and-Link algorithms that enable receivers to search for audio stream acquisition and automatically link to the transmitter rendering manual pairing of transmitters and receivers a thing of the past! The Wi Pro AudioMatrix transmitter and receivres are engineered with super strong aluminum chassies and universal mounting metal belt clip with 1/4”-20 screw mount that can be securely or permanently attached to the speakers and mixring gear including stands, tripods and bipods for elevated and unobstructed line of sight setups.
Relay Wireless Range Expansion Capability:
The Wi Pro AudioMatrix WI-AMP50 enable users to mitigate the wireless coverage range by implementing a RELAY configuration to extend the wireless distance coverage or allow the wireless coverage to go around barriers.
Extreme Power Flexibility:
The Wi Pro AudioMatrix power source’s flexible design boasts an internal rechargeable battery for 6~8 hours of battery operation. Add the standard USB AA battery adapter for up to 20 hours of extended use. No need to power down the system to charge or replace the batteries. There’s also an AC power adapter for continuous operation. You can even use USB bus power to charge and operate your Wi Pro AudioMatrix power. Enjoy true freedom from power concerns.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).