Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
Nut: Just-A-Nut III
Neck Wood: Maple neck with Ekanga Veneer Stripes
Fretboard: Rosewood fingerboard
Fingerboard Radius: 26"
Scale Length: 34" (Long Scale)
Fret Quantity, Material, Size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width 2.9mm / height 1.3mm)
Body Shape: Curved Bodyshape
Bodywood (Topwood/Backwood): Alder Body
Pickups: Active MEC P/J Pickups
Electronics: Active Rockbass 2-Way Electronics
Pot Layout: Volume / Balance / Tone / Treble
Bridge System: 2-Piece Warwick bridge
Strap System: Warwick security locks
Dexterity: Right handed
Colour: Natural High Polish
Hardware Colour: Chrome Hardware
String Label / Gauges: Warwick Red String 45-135
Warwick Rockbass Streamer NT 1 5 String
Innovation, taking risks, countless new technical developments, the most state-of-the-art technology and a lot of dedication and diligence by all of Warwick's coworkers have, over the years, created instruments that are cherished by enthusiasts worldwide. They also represent a model for many other manufacturers. The RockBass series follows this tradition and offers a high quality instrument for a reasonable price to musicians worldwide.
Today, Warwick designs are already classics. Their innovation and contemporary appeal are always present in the whole RockBass range, too.
All RockBass instruments come standard with high quality precision tuners (20:1 ratio). Warwick tuners feature a sealed, selflubricating gear that warrants high tuning stability and needs no maintenance.
Truss rod cover
The truss rod cover of a RockBass gives you - when needed - quick access to the truss rod. You'll need a flat screwdriver to unlock the integrated latch mechanism.
Truss rod adjustment
A neck is set up correctly if it has a slight forward bow. You can easily verify this by pressing the lowest string at the 1st and last fret and measuring the distance between the fret and the string at the 7th fret: it should read between 0.6 and 1 mm (0.02" and 0.04"). This value is independent from the action (height) setup of each individual string.
Just A Nut III is the standard on RockBass bass guitars since 2008, manufactured using high-tech material with the best tonal characteristics, fine adjustability and stability.
The Warwick 3-D Bridge features additional adjustments on top of the floating bridge height adjustment: Intonation, string spacing as well as individual string saddle height adjustment to accommodate the fingerboard's radius.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).