1000 Watt Bass Amplifier Head
Delivers 1000 Watts of power at less than 1% THD
Lightweight and ultra-portable
Noise-free Class A preamp circuitry
Class D power amp section
Two independent channels
Channels can be selected remotely with footswitch
Separate Input Gain control for each channel
Mute function (separate for each channel)
4-Band equalizer (separate for each channel)
Adjustable Compressor with bypass function (separate for each channel)
Compression knob simultaneously controls the compression amount and make-up gain
Including a metal footswitch for switching between channels and TRS foot switch cable
Amp Bag (W A RB 23011) and Rack Ears (W A LWA 1000 RE BLACK, W A LWA 1000 RE SILVER) also available
Stereo auxiliary input jack for connecting MP3 player, CD player, etc.
Headphone out with integrated stereo headphone amplifier
Serial FX Loop
Studio quality balanced DI output with Pre/Post and Ground Lift switches
Dual purpose Neutrik / ¼" jack lockable speaker connector
Internal temperature regulating fan control circuitry
Dimensions (W/H/D): 270mm x 98mm x 146mm / 10.6" x 3.86" x 5.75"
Weight: 2.75 kg / 5.95 lbs.
Available in Aluminium and Black
Warwick's first entry into the field of lightweight Bass Amps is the 1000W LWA1000. This convenient package of 2 input channels with full Eq section and compressor on each channel combined with a power amp stage that is designed using the latest advances in so called Class D technology gives you a chameleon that can be used in pretty much any situation.
The configuring of the Amp to give 500W at 8 Ohms and 1000W at 4 Ohms makes it possible to have the power you need for the gig regardless of the size of the venue. The 2 inputs lets you have 2 Basses plugged in and ready to go with their own unique settings already dialed in.
The Pre amp is based on Warwick signature Class A/Low Z circuitry made famous with the WA and BC series of amps. This technology makes sure you have the warm huge distortion free sound you desire without disturbing noise.
The advancement in Power supply technology and error correction circuitry in the Class D power amp used in the LWA 1000 allows for tighter and stronger bass response than previously possible in this type of amps. Making it comparable in sound to much heavier Class A/B amps.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).