Warwick’s new Pro Series instruments are made entirely in Germany – in the same factory where Warwick’s highest-end, most souped up models are built. The Pro Series was always good, but now it reflects a new standard of build quality, tone and playability.
Small bodied but huge toned, the Thumb is an essential Warwick model that’s used by plenty of the world’s best bassists. It's just begging to be slapped on, though also provides a punchy and focused fingerstyle tone as well. The classic Warwick mid-range growl is very much alive in this model. I love the stripped-down, naturally ergonomic feel of the body. It’s easy to play sitting or standing and contours to your body nicely. The sound of this bass – fueled by a powerful active preamp – is tight and sits perfectly in the mix. It can wear a whole lot of different hats depending on your playing style and how you tweak the EQ – you’ll find this model in the hands of metalheads, rock bassists and the funkiest of the funky - it's no coincidence that this is Mr. Larry Graham's favorite Warwick model. This has always been a great design, and it just got even better.
This 4-string Warwick Pro Series Thumb Bolt-On sports an ovangkol body with a burgundy finish. The neck is also ovangkol, and it has a comfortable wenge fingerboard that’s been given Warwick’s IFT treatment. Electronically, this bass is decked out with two MEC J/J pickups wired to a great MEC 2-band active preamp. Quality hardware and unbeatable craftsmanship top off the design. Team-built by the same luthiers that work on Warwick's custom shop basses, this is a true Warwick through and through.
- Model: German Pro Series Thumb Bolt-On 4
- Color: Burgundy Red
- Body: Ovangkol
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
- Neck Wood: Ovangkol neck
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Illuminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34"
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Frets:24 Jumbo Nickelsilver frets (width: 2,9mm/ height: 1,3mm), IFT Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Pickups: Active MEC J/J Pickups
- Preamp: MEC 2-Band EQ
- Pot layout:Volume Push/Pull / Balance / Bass / Treble stacked
- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Bridge system:2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Strings: Warwick Black Label Strings 045" - 105" (40200 M)
- Included Accessories: Warwick User Kit bag including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD WGPS TOOL CO)
- Case: Starline RockBag® (RB 20505 STARLINE)
- Instrument Weight: 9.8 lbs.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Warwick. This German Pro Series is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).