- Built in the U.S.A
- Battery connection and 9v-18v power jack
- High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Powerful EQ section
- Top-mounted jacks make pedalboard placement effortless
- Power draw: 17.3 mA @ 9V and 18.8mA @ 18v (LED will flash 3 times when power from battery is getting low)
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
- 2.50″ x 4.50″ x 1.5″ (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
The Wampler Pantheon overdrive pedal was inspired by combining the long-discontinued original Marshall BluesBreaker pedal and a legendary derivative of that circuit – a pedal that became the “King Of transparent Tone”. These pedals are extremely hard to find and usually out of most people’s reach when they do finally find them - the Pantheon is available immediately now and will be in the future with NO waiting list. The Pantheon proudly exudes the familiar break up and tonal nuance of those sought-after circuits that enhances any guitar and any amp’s natural voice.
The Pantheon has a special kind of tone that we describe as chewy yet crunchy and it sounds great into both dirty and clean amps. It’s VERY touch sensitive, much like you’d find when playing an amp that’s breaking up. As always, Brian Wampler has created a meticulously tweaked EQ stack to give the player the control they demand and have come to expect from any Wampler pedal. The perfect fat bass, and the perfect level of chime - it’s all here; it can be added, it can be taken away. The Pantheon is the perfect way to add just the right amount of expressive dirt to your sound without losing any of what makes the player, simply… them.
The Pantheon features three levels of gain saturation to go from just breaking up to all-out dirt, a second toggle switch going from classic BluesBreaker configuration to a clipping texture closely resembling what you’d find on the mythical KOT style pedals, and a presence control that’s on the front and not hidden away inside. Shaping the tone of the most coveted “BB” style pedal has never been easier.
As with every Wampler, Brian has taken the time to make sure all the EQ stacks and gain options work together perfectly. With the 3 levels of gain and the 3 different overdrive voicings, you can find almost every BB tone in this one pedal. The Pantheon retains the clean simplicity of layout that our pedals are known for – you won’t have to spend days studying a manual to get the best from the clean and uncluttered layout. Any player that gets their hands on this pedal will get lost in its versatility, the control, the tone… it’s one of those pedals that takes the player on the kind of journey into gain that we’ve all dreamed about. Once they get to the other side, their rig will sound better than ever before and mark a new era of tonal perfection.
Why the Pantheon?
There can be little doubt that this kind of circuit has been one of the most popular pedals to have ever been made - as indicated by the nearly two year waiting list on the King of the BB clones. Brian dug deep down into the original, and then into all those that came after, listening to what makes each special and what made those magical ones truly a joy to play. Once he had finished painstakingly analyzing the aspects that were present in the best versions of this circuit, he was able to pour everything he had learned into one single perfect pedal. The Wampler Pantheon. This is the King of Transparent Tone style circuit you and your customers have been waiting for.
The all new Wampler Pantheon, making the unavailable and elusive perfect BB tone a thing of the past. It’s here, it’s available, and it’s ready to fly off your shelves.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).