When you brought your amp, how much attention did you pay to the reverb? Did you just turn it up a bit, heard it was there and then concentrate on the tone of the amp itself? Don't worry, you are not alone, most people do that. We've all done it.
Once you got your new amp home, head over heels in love with it, was it then you noticed that the reverb sounded not quite as good as it could... Or maybe did this happen when you turned it up really loud, or taken it to a gig... It happens. Maybe your dream amp is one of those that are being designed without reverb to ensure that the signal path remains as pure as possible. That's a great idea, but playing without reverb...? Not an option for most of us.
You can buy any number of reverb pedals these days that sound like everything, they give you plates, halls, springs, rooms, gates, reverse halls... even reverse plates - who needs a reverse plate reverb? So many options that in all honesty, you will never use. It may be great to play with at home but would you ever use them..? Probably not.
Guitarists love a really good classic spring reverb sound. You know; those fat watery tones that could make your mouth water. Reverb that has tons of character and added a real juice to your sound, not like the new breed of digital coldness that seems to be everywhere these days. Step up to the plate (or more accurately, the spring) the Faux Spring Reverb by Wampler Pedals. The only pedal that gives you that consistent spring reverb tone that just hasn't existed in amplifiers for years, or any ultra powerful effects unit, ever.
The great thing about the Faux Spring Reverb is that it retains the Analog base tone, doesn't send your signal through digital/analog converters and back again (wrecking your tone completely) allowing you to be as springy as you like without your sound becoming lifeless, dull and... well, bad. With the tone control, you can control your sound completely and have your reverb be as bright as day, or dark as night... As lively and bright as a small hall, or as deep as the biggest cathedrals. Take the random part of you tone away.
Take out the one thing that is overlooked the most and replace it with something pure, consistent and altogether, perfect. The Wampler Pedals Faux Spring Reverb. The pedal you never knew you needed but can't live without.
The following features attribute to the classic and warm sound of this stunning pedal:
- Hand made in the U.S.A.
- High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
- Completely true bypass
- 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss) Please note: You cannot use a battery with this pedal.
- Power draw: 78mA
- Controls: level, tone (brightness of reverb, doesn't affect base tone), depth
- 2.8s max reverb time
- 3.5" x 4.5" (63.5mm x 114.3mm)
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).