Wampler Brad Paisley - Paisley Drive Deluxe Dual Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Wampler's relationship with Brad Paisley goes back to a time way before his original signature Paisley Drive pedal in fact, thanks to the way it produced similar tones to the lauded Nobels ODR-S with more control for fine-tuning his sound, the first Wampler pedal Brad fell in love with was the since-discontinued Underdog overdrive. It's with this in mind that Wampler combined Brad's two favorite Wampler tones in the Paisley Deluxe dual overdrive pedal. By cramming a Paisley Drive and Brian's Underdog circuits into a single pedal, Wampler is delivering the ultimate Brad Paisley pedal. Not only do you have independent access to both tones, but you are able to stack them for more harmonically rich drive in any order you want. And taking a cue from Wampler's popular Tom Quayle signature Dual Fusion's groundbreaking signal routing, you're able to run each side of the Paisley Deluxe as an individual pedal, perfect for today's pedal switcher-based rigs. Whether you're looking to nail Brad's gorgeous signature tones or are looking for a great-sounding overdrive with unbelievable flexibility, you can't go wrong with the Wampler Paisley Deluxe.
Brad Paisley's Tone, Your Tone
There's been a lot of demand for Wampler's long-since-discontinued Underdog overdrive pedal. And a lot of that demand comes from Brad Paisley. So to improve upon his already great-sounding Paisley Drive, Wampler provides you access to the Underdog's Nobels-like grit right alongside Brad's signature tone.
- Channel 1 replicates the distinctive Underdog overdrive that continues to inspire Brad
- Channel 2 is the same versatile, amp-like drive of the Paisley Drive
- Each channel can be run independently or stacked in any order you choose
Signal routing versatility
To integrate with today's super-powerful pedal switchers and MIDI-based rigs, Wampler outfitted the Paisley Deluxe with the ability to route your signal to each channel individually. With a simple stomp of your programmed switcher, you're able to pull up either channel or a blend of both. It truly is like having two Brad Paisley-approved overdrive pedals in one box.
- Independent in and out jacks for each channel
- Channels are individually selectable via pedal switchers
- Can be run as two independent pedals or stacked either way
Choosing “stacked” vs. “separate” channel switching
The toggle switch has 3 settings: 2>1, Separate, and 1>2.
Looking at the top of the pedal, the input jacks are on the right side (with an arrow pointing towards the knobs) and the output jacks are on the left side (with an arrow pointing away from the knobs). C1 means “channel 1” and C2 means “channel 2” on the jacks.
When in 2>1 mode and both channels are “on”, the guitar is routed into channel 2, then channel 1. The input cable from the guitar needs to be moved to the “C2” input jack, and the output cable to the amp needs to be moved to “C1” output jack. When in 1>2 mode and both channels are “on”, the guitar is routed into channel 1, then channel 2. The input cable from the guitar needs to be moved to the “C1” input jack and the output cable to the amp needs to be moved to the “C2” output jack. When the toggle is in the middle it is in “separate” mode, and the pedal can be used as two individual pedals, both with its respective input and output jack.
Brian Wampler’s attention to detail and commitment to designing the best and most player-friendly products out there are second to none. Those qualities are on full display within the Paisley Deluxe. From its convenient top-mounted jacks to its amazingly flexible switching, the Paisley Deluxe dual overdrive pedal is every bit a Wampler.
- Built in the U.S.A
- Battery connection and 9v power jack
- Can run up to 18v (for more clean headroom)
- High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Fat switch on Channel 1 gives the signal a slight gain boost along with more low-mid content giving a much fatter/fuller tone.
- Full 3 band active EQ on Channel 1
- Switchable stacking order (1 into 2, 2 into 1 or you can completely separate them)
- Top-mounted jacks make pedalboard placement effortless
- Power draw- 32.8 mA @ 9V, 39.8 mA @ 18V
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
- 5” x 4.5” x 1.5″ (88.9mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).