The Ethereal reverb and delay pedal instantly transports your sound to a world of lush and spacious tonal ambience. From classic rock to modern soundscapes and all musical points in-between, this pedal sends every note played into sonic bliss. The Ethereal's intuitive design means you no longer have to stack effects, or get a degree in computer programming, to nail an ambient guitar tone that will truly inspire. It's two onboard delays are massaged via a familiar set of controls, including a push-button rhythmic subdivision selector, while the gorgeous plate-style reverb is blended in with a turn of a single knob. Add in the Trails button for a buffered bypass option that allows your effect to continue when the pedal is switched off, and you have a pedal that sonically goes toe-to-toe with any powerhouse time-based effect pedal, while being the people’s champion in ease-of-use. While the Ethereal is an ambient powerhouse, regular delay and reverb functions are available and already laid out in a familiar and simple layout.
It just doesn’t get any easier to dial in than this!
Ambiance on Demand
The Ethereal reverb and delay pedal basks your guitar in glorious washes of reverb and delay working in concert to create a tone that is as much an experience as it is a sound. But unlike many similarly voiced units, you don’t need an overwhelming manual to achieve it. With a cursory glance at the pedal, you may already understand how to bring up the plate reverb, how to nail the exact blend and tone of delay you’re searching for, and how to get each delay’s timing just right. You can even use each effect individually, making the Ethereal even more versatile.
- Envelope your tone in otherworldly ambiance with the push of a button
- Effortless to dial in
- Thick, yet clear-sounding plate-style reverb
- Delay controlled via standard feedback, tone, mix, and delay knobs
- Bring in a second, perfectly timed delay with the Delay Mode button
Wampler Quality Construction
Brian Wampler’s attention to detail and commitment to designing the best and most player-friendly products out there are second to none. Those qualities are on full display within the Ethereal. From its convenient top-mounted jacks to its true-bypass or buffered switching, the Ethereal reverb and delay pedal is every bit a Wampler.
- High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Top-mounted jacks make pedalboard placement effortless
- Side-mounted Trails button selects between true-bypass and a high-quality buffer
- Soft-touch footswitch will last for years
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
- Built in the U.S.A.
- High grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Relay true bypass with soft switch (buffered bypass in trails mode)
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- 9V power jack Power draw: 64mA (at 9V) and 68mA (at 18V)
- Allows you to use reverb and two delays simultaneously
- Maximum 1 second delay
- Second delay can be layered on top in 3 different patterns
- 2.5″ x 4.5″ x 1.5″ (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).