- The Vanguard comes in a copper colored enclosure featuring original artwork of two patrol men on horseback in a post-apocalyptic world. They are stuck between two phases: humanity’s past and humanity’s future. Hear the tension of their existence when you plug in your instrument.
- Exact size of the hardy enclosure is 5 ⅝” x 4 ⅝” x 1 ½”.
- Power requirements are 9VDC (150mA minimum)
The Vanguard was designed to create evolving beds of sound; from thick and sweeping harmonics to symphonic tidal waves. It operates as a series phaser system – two phasers working together to give unimaginable texture. The user has three selectable modes to shape the series phaser, sending your signal through a single 10-stage phaser with the option to pass through a second phaser. The second phaser, found on the second row of rotary controls, offers three different phaser voicings at the flip of a toggle switch; 10-stage with regeneration, 4-stage with pitch bend, and 6-stage with filter. This generates anything from slow phased foothills to untamed and violent sweeps.
The Vanguard gives you eight controls in total. Though it offers many options, it is simple and intuitive to use. If you desire to use only one of the four phasers on the Vanguard (one main phaser with the top controls and three selectable phaser voicings on the bottom row of controls), simply set the undesired phaser’s controls to zero and set the desired phaser’s controls to your unique setting. On the topside of the Vanguard the user can run one input (stereo with TRS-Y cable), two outputs, expression control, and a Remote input to use of an auxiliary momentary switch to both switch the pedal on/off and/or save presets. If you already have a crowded pedal board, you can set your Vanguard at the back of the board and run a small footprint dual SPST switch to the front of the board so you don’t lose valuable real estate. The Remote input requires a TRS cable to be used. The expression pedal control works with most on-the-shelf expression pedals. This feature allows the user to set the high and low parameters for any control and then fade between those settings by moving your foot up or down on the expression pedal.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).