- Walla Walla Guitars Maverick Pro T-Top Vintage Wood
- Honey Stain
- Wooden Bird Reclaimed 100 Year Old Top
- Fully Chambered Basswood Body (Lightweight!)
- Bolt-On Stained Maple Neck
- Stained Flame Maple Fretboard
- Custom Soft V Neck Shape
- 25.5" Scale
- 9.5" to 12" Compound Radius
- 1 5/8" Nubone Nut
- 6105 Frets
- Sperzel Staggered Non-Locking Tuners
- Neck and Body Hand Rubbed Tru-Oil
- Joe Barden Bridge
- Seymour Duncan APT-1 Pickups
- Made In The USA
- Vintage Tweed Hardshell Case
- Instrument Weight: 5.2 lbs
With a name like "Walla Walla", we just had to see what these guys were all about. Boy, are we glad that we did! Made by hand, but with the help of lasers (pew pew pew), these guitars look uniquely awesome and, most importantly, sound and play amazingly well.
The reclaimed wood top looks vintage and classic... And let's be honest, it's pretty cool to say you have a 100 year old piece of wood on your guitar. The beautiful design on the top is reminiscent of fine antique furniture. Topped off with a highly figured flame maple fretboard, this guitar is gorgeous to look at and oozes of rustic and old-school.
The pickup combination on this give it a decidedly vintage and traditional sound. The Duncan pickups are bright, twangy, and spanky - just as you'd expect out of a traditional T-style axe. The Joe Barden bridge offeres amazing sustain and great tuning stability.
Our Maverick Pro guitars are one of a kind creations that incorporate vintage wood, skins, images, graphics, Crystal Tops, and almost anything you can imagine. The Maverick Pro is designed to allow the player to create an instrument that is as unique as they are.
These hand crafted guitars (designed by WWGC) feature a chambered basswood body for an incredibly light weight (under 6 pounds), great acoustic volume, and tone galore. WWGC Speed Necks are made from Canadian Maple with a soft V profile, compound radius and a speedy Tru-Oil finish. This neck sits in your hand like it was made for you, which it is. The Maverick Pro guitar top is designed to be customized. We offer many different tops to choose from or you can work with us to create a totally unique design made specifically for you. Not only can you have a completely personalized guitar top, some of the tops are easy to change out so you can have multiple tops for your guitar. Contact us and we can work with you to design a truly personalized one-of-a-kind-guitar.
Our guitar bodies and necks are painstakingly finished with our special hand rubbed Tru-Oil process. This process lets the wood breathe and resonate at its full potential. This finish has a beautiful luster and natural texture that give our guitars warmth and a worn in play-ability. The Maverick Pro with our fully chambered body has an outstanding acoustic volume. The Sound Tunnel Port on the top side the Maverick Pros body focuses sound from inside the guitar up towards the players ears. When you combine these two elements, you get a great acoustic sound that is a pleasure to play even when not plugged in.
The Maverick Pro T-Top Vintage Wood guitar utilizes vintage reclaimed woods. Some of these tops use wood that is over a hundred years old. These guitars ooze a vibe that only a truly vintage wood can give them and a built in history. Many of the tops are older than electric guitars. These are one of kind guitars.
Our in-house guitar tech has inspected, tested, set up, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).