- Walla Walla Guitars Maverick Pro T-Top Laser
- Black Bart Finish
- Laser Etched Black Paisley Maple Top
- Fully Chambered Poplar Body (Lightweight!)
- Bolt-On Maple Neck (Stained)
- Maple Fretboard (Stained)
- Custom Soft V Neck Shape
- 25.5" Scale
- 9.5" to 12" Compound Radius
- 1 5/8" Nubone Nut
- 6105 Frets
- Sperzel Staggered Non-Locking Tuners
- Neck and Body Hand Rubbed Tru-Oil
- Joe Barden Bridge
- Seymour Duncan Lil' 59 Humbucker (bridge) and Pearly Gates (neck) Pickups
- Made In The USA
- Vintage Tweed Hardshell Case
- Instrument Weight: 5.8 lbs
With a name like "Walla Walla", we just had to see what these guys were all about. Boy, are we glad that we did! Made by hand, but with the help of lasers (pew pew pew), these guitars look uniquely awesome and, most importantly, sound and play amazingly well.
This is clearly not your average T-style guitar. From afar it looks like a straight forward hot-rodded black Tele... But go ahead and step up a bit closer. Don't be afraid, it won't bite. Upon closer inspection you'll notice an intricate paisley design that was precisely laser etched into the top of this guitar to give it a subtle, but extremely classy and innovative look. To complete the aesthetics, the neck and fretboard are also finished in the tru-oil and the fretboard is given a bit of a distressed look, while still playing like a brand new instrument.
The pickup combination on this give it a decidedly hotter sound than a traditional T-style axe. You can really push the front end of an amp hard with these and dial in as much saturation as you could ever need without worrying about sinking in a sonic vat of mud and quicksand. Your notes will remain articulate and distinct throughout the entire sonic spectrum of this guitar. Whether you're playing chords down low or ripping lead lines up high, this Maverick Pro T-Top has got you covered. To top it all off, along with killer looks, amazing playability, and a masterful sound, this beauty weighs under 6 lbs while remaining perfectly balanced on your shoulders! It doesn't get much better than that. It's got the full recipe for hours and hours of fun and music making without having to worry about your back/shoulders.
Our Maverick Pro guitars are one of a kind creations that incorporate vintage wood, skins, images, graphics, Crystal Tops, and almost anything you can imagine. The Maverick Pro is designed to allow the player to create an instrument that is as unique as they are.
These hand crafted guitars (designed by WWGC) feature a chambered basswood body for an incredibly light weight (under 6 pounds), great acoustic volume, and tone galore. WWGC Speed Necks are made from Canadian Maple with a soft V profile, compound radius and a speedy Tru-Oil finish. This neck sits in your hand like it was made for you, which it is.
The Maverick Pro guitar top is designed to be customized. We offer many different tops to choose from or you can work with us to create a totally unique design made specifically for you. Not only can you have a completely personalized guitar top, some of the tops are easy to change out so you can have multiple tops for your guitar. Contact us and we can work with you to design a truly personalized one-of-a-kind-guitar. Our guitar bodies and necks are painstakingly finished with our special hand rubbed Tru-Oil process. This process lets the wood breathe and resonate at its full potential. This finish has a beautiful luster and natural texture that give our guitars warmth and a worn in play-ability.
The Maverick Pro with our fully chambered body has an outstanding acoustic volume. The Sound Tunnel Port on the top side the Maverick Pros body focuses sound from inside the guitar up towards the players ears. When you combine these two elements, you get a great acoustic sound that is a pleasure to play even when not plugged in. The Maverick Pro T-Top Laser guitar utilized a flame or quilted maple top with amazing laser etched designs. The maple top gives this guitar a nice snap to the high end, and the fully chambered design give it lots of acoustic resonance and bottom. The Maverick Pro T-Top Laser guitar utilized a flame or quilted maple top with amazing laser etched designs. The maple top gives this guitar a nice snap to the high end, and the fully chambered design give it lots of acoustic resonance and bottom.
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, set up, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).