Effect Type - StompLab IG/IIG
Pedal (8): COMP, FIX WAH or WAH（*IG＝FIX WAH, IIG＝WAH）, AUTO WAH, BRN OCTAVE, ACOUSTIC, U-VIBE, TONE, RING MOD
Amp(44) : BTQ CLEAN, PURE CLEAN, JAZZ CLEAN 1, JAZZ CLEAN 2, CALI CLEAN 1, CALI CLEAN 2, CALI CLEAN 3, CALI CLEAN 4, VOX AC4, VOX AC15TB, VOX AC15, VOX AC30TB, VOX AC30HH, VOX CRUNCH, US BLUES 1, US BLUES 2, US BLUES 3, US BLUES 4, US 2x12 1, US 2x12 2, US 2x12 3, US 2x12 4, UK ROCK 1, UK ROCK 2, UK ROCK 3, UK ROCK 4, BTQ OD, VOX NT15, VOX AC30BM, UK METAL 1, UK METAL 2, UK METAL 3, UK METAL 4, US HIGAIN 1, US HIGAIN 2, US HIGAIN 3, US HIGAIN 4, US METAL 1, US METAL 2, US METAL 3, US METAL 4, BTQ METAL 1, BTQ METAL 2, BTQ METAL 3
Drive (18): TONE DRIVE, BLUE DRIVE, TREBLE BOOST, GOLD DRIVE, TUBE OD, BRIT LEAD, FAT, METAL DIST, ROCK PLANET, TUBE DX, ORANGE DIST, CLASSIC+, GERMANIUM FUZZ, BIG FUZZ, VOX TONE BENDER, OCTA FUZZ, TECHNO FUZZ, CRUSHER
Cabinet (12): TWEED 1x8, TWEED 1x12, TWEED 4x10, BLACK 2x10, BLACK 2x12, VOX AC15, VOX AC30, VOX AD120VTX, UK H30 4x12, UK T75 4x12, US V30 4x12, CUSTOM
Modulation (9): CE CHORUS, MULTI CHORUS, FLANGER, ORG PHASE, TWIN TREM, G4 ROTARY, PITCH SHIFT, FILTRON1 (AUTO), FILTRON2 (MANUAL)
Display (8): ANALOG DELAY 1, ANALOG DELAY 2, ANALOG DELAY 3, ANALOG DELAY 4, ECHO 1, ECHO 2, ECHO 3, ECHO 4
Reverb (3): ROOM, SPRING, HALL
Noise Reduction (1)
Volume (*IG Only)
Powerful sounds and a sophisticated appearance!
The new StompLab series - shattering expectations for compact multi-effect units
A total of 100 preset programs are categorized into styles such as rock, blues, metal, and pop
Easy to use interface; even novice users can instantly access the sounds they want!
StompLab IG provides 103 types of modeling effects, StompLab IIG provides 104 types, StompLab IB provides 60 types, and StompLab IIB provides 61 types
Each effect model boasts a sound engine that has been distilled from the worldwide best-selling VT+ series of modeling amps as well as the ToneLab series of multi-effect units.
Edit and save 20 of your own user programs
Up to 8 effect models can be used simultaneously
Sophisticated appearance that was unimaginable for older effect units.
The StompLab IIG and IIB provide an expression pedal that lets you control a variety of effect parameters including wah and volume
Two-way power; works on batteries or on the AC adapter (separately sold)
Built-in auto chromatic tuner with bypass and mute functions
The StompLab series of effect pedals are impressive new contenders that pack powerful sounds into compact and sophisticated looking metal bodies. Sound variations are categorized by style, such as rock, blues, and ballad, making it easy for even novice users to recall the desired sound. In addition to the StompLab IG’s dedicated guitar modeling and the StompLab IB dedicated bass modeling, the lineup also includes the StompLab IIG and IIB which provide an expression pedal. With high-quality looks, plus its high quality sound, the StompLab series will be a great companion for the guitarist or bassist for years to come.
First check out the sounds!
Multi-effects units contain an incredibly diverse array of sounds that range from distorted to clean, and the sheer number of these sounds can be staggering. Although having a large number of sounds is a great advantage, it can also overwhelm the novice user, causing difficulty or confusion. The StompLab series is designed to be easily usable, even by novice players. Since each program is named with a musical style, such as rock, blues, or metal. You’ll be able to find the perfect sound without being concerned with specific effect names. The musical styles are categorized into ten types, and cover everything from straight-ahead traditional styles to quirky, unusual sounds. There are ten variations for each category, so you're sure to find sounds you like.
Create your own original sounds!
Simply playing the preset sounds is a lot of fun, but you'll definitely want to create some of your own original sounds as well. The StompLab IG contains 103 types of modeling effects, the StompLab IIG has 104, the StompLab IB has 60, and the StompLab IIB has 61. These effects are categorized as pedal, amp, drive, cabinet, modulation, delay, and reverb effects. When noise reduction is included, you can use up to 8 of them simultaneously. Each effect type provides multiple parameters that you can deeply edit to create your perfect sound. Since the sound engine is equivalent to those featured on the worldwide best-selling VT+ series of modeling amps and the ToneLab series of multi-effect units, you need no further guarantee of quality. Sounds you create can be saved as 20 user programs.
It looks great!
The StompLab series was designed with great care, not only for its sounds, but also for its superb aesthetic. You'll never get tired of the cool metallic exterior. The pedal design is reminiscent of the vintage VOX wah pedals, which is sure to boost inspiration. One of the attractions of the StompLab series is the high-quality appearance, which is unheard of among other compact multi-effect units. It sounds excellent, it looks great and it’s compact enough to fit into a gig bag, so you can take it along with you anywhere your music takes you, quickly and easily.
Use the expression pedal for realtime control!
The StompLab IIG and IIB are equipped with an expression pedal that can be used to control wah and volume, and also the parameters of each effect. You'll be free to create unique original sounds that you've never heard before.
Packed with convenient functions including a tuner!
The StompLab series has a built-in chromatic tuner, so you won't need to provide one separately. The three-LED indicator makes tuning easy. For convenience on stage, there's a mute function that lets you tune without being heard by others. Headphones can also be connected, so you'll be able to play at home late into the night without disturbing anyone. Battery operation makes these units easily portable, letting you enjoy serious sound from your guitar or bass wherever you go.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - No Hassle Returns - 30 Day Trial Period
At Music Store Live, we are proud to offer free shipping on just about everything we sell. We’ve also got one of the best return policies in the business giving you a full 30 day trial period that starts when you receive your order for all new* items. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped, we’ll provide you with return authorization information to send it back for an exchange, a refund, or in-store credit. But no matter what, we’ve got your back and we are here to help make sure you end up with the right gear for you. You’ll never be stuck with something you aren’t happy with.
Return Policy Details
What if there’s something defective with the item I purchased or it arrived with shipping damage?
We’ve got some of the best guitar techs around to test out every instrument before it leaves our shop and give everything a full setup. We’re confident your order will arrive ready to rock right out of the box. Our awesome warehouse staff put time and care into packaging your order up to make sure it all arrives to you safely. But let’s be honest, once in a blue moon stuff happens that’s out of anyone’s control. If you received an item which you believe is faulty, shows signs of shipping damage, or in any way doesn’t meet your expectations based on the description in the listing, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Gear Experts. No matter what happens, we want to make it right! (note: If you believe there to be shipping damage, please do not discard the packaging that your order came in and please make sure to contact us within 24 hours of receiving your delivery)
What if I’m not liking it or it’s just not working out for me?
Is something you purchased from us just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from Music Store Live. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us within 30 days of delivery*. You are welcome to return it for a refund, an exchange, or in-store credit.
- Please allow 2-4 business days from the receiving date for returns to be processed.
- If your purchase qualified for free shipping, we may withhold our outbound shipping costs from any refunds processed as part of the return.
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or call (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. Anything sent back to us must have an RMA number and we may refuse returns that did not receive prior authorization.
- Return the item(s) in its original packaging and in a way that will help ensure its safe arrival back to us.
- Just as we’re responsible for getting your order to you safely, you are responsible for returning the item(s) to Music Store Live in its original condition. Please take care with packaging it back up and preparing it for the return shipping journey. We recommend you add insurance to higher value items when sending them back.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL but is not to exceed 15% under typical circumstances.
- * B-Stock, C-Stock, E-Stock, Open Box, and Used items are subject to a 7-day trial period.
Is there anything that you guys won’t take back or that does not apply to your return policy?
We definitely want to work with you and be as flexible as we can to earn your business and to make sure you’re happy with everything you purchase from us. Unfortunately, there are some things that we simply cannot take back once it’s sold. That includes:
- Custom orders or instruments with modifications (pickup installs, straplock installs, tuner installs, etc)
- Software or authorization keys
- Guitar amp tubes or cabinet speakers
- Pickups that have been installed
- Strings that have been installed
- Drum heads and cymbals that show signs of use
- Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)
- Turntable cartridges
- Control vinyl
When sending back a return, please make sure that the return merchandise authorization number (RMA) provided by one of our Gear Experts is clearly written on the label of your return. To help avoid any restocking fees, please don’t write anything on the packaging. Please return all of the original packaging and its contents. We must receive the item/order back in a condition that allows us to resell it in the same condition it was originally in when we sent it out.
Your return label should look something like this:
Music Store Live
Attn: RMA XXXXX
300 W. 28th St, ste 102
National City, CA 91950
(Note: Purchases made through third party marketplaces such as eBay, Reverb, or Amazon have their own policies and criteria for returns. Please ask if you have any questions regarding that process.)
Shipping Policy Details
In most cases we ship new orders out within 1 business day of receiving payment. Here are some things to note:
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment. If you need to use a shipping address that differs from your billing address, feel free to contact a Music Store Live Gear Expert and we can help you out.
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company. If you’d like it held at a local FedEx facility, for example, please provide us with the full address of that facility before your order is shipped. This works out better than trying to re-route it once it’s in transit.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery please request it when requesting your order. Whether you choose to or not, we will still assume all of the responsibility in getting your item to you safely.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.