Vox MINI5 Rhythm 5-Watt Battery Powered Guitar Combo Amplifier with 99 Rhythm Patterns (Classic) - Discontinued
Amp model: 11 types
Effects: 8 types
Rhythms: 99 patterns
Tempo: 40–240 bpm
Tuner range: E1–E6 (41.2 Hz–1318.5 Hz)
Audio Outputs: Headphones x 1
Audio Inputs: INPUT x 1, MIC IN x 1, AUX IN x 1,
Power amp output: Maximum approx. 5 W RMS @4 Ω
Speaker: 6.5 inch 4Ω
A/D, D/A conversion: 24 bit
Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
Power supply: Six AA-size /LR6 alkaline batteries or the included AC adapter
Maximum 19.5 hours at 0.1W,
Maximum 17 hours at 1.5W
Maximum 12 hours at 5W
Current consumption: 160 mA
Dimensions (W x D x H): 269 x 179 x 267 mm / 10.59 x 7.05 x 10.51 inches
Weigh: 3.5 kg / 7.72 lbs.
Accessories: Carrying strap, AC adapter (DC 12V )
Modeling Guitar Amplifier with Built-In Rhythm Patterns
Introducing the new MINI5 Rhythm - the incredibly lightweight and compact Modeling Guitar Amplifier that lets you jam along or practice with its built-in a wide range of rhythm patterns.
Two colour variation models for the MINI5 Rhythm are now available.
The MINI5 Rhythm IV features a beautifully-contrasting ivory and black metallic front grille. The MINI5 Rhythm CL uses the traditional VOX diamond grille cloth, projecting a classic atmosphere that is reminiscent of the AC30.
11 realistic amp models inherited from the popular Valvetronix series
Amp models range from intense high-gain types to pristine clean sounds that can also be used with keyboards and other instruments
A total of eight effects: four standard effects(compressor, chorus, flanger, and tremolo); four types of delay/reverb
The proprietary VOX "Bassilator" circuit delivers a heavy sound with ultra-low frequency, creating a rich low
end rhythm response.
A variety of rhythm patterns organized into 10 genres, plus metronome patterns, for a total of 99 choices. Use the GENRE knob and VARIATION button to easily recall the desired rhythm.
Battery operation (six AA batteries) for portability to perform & practice anywhere, with approximately 19.5 hours of playing time (at the 0.1W setting); an AC adapter is also included
An independent mic input jack can be used with a delay/reverb effect to get your ideal vocal sound
AUX input jack lets you connect your MP3 player for jam sessions or practice
Headphone/line output with a cabinet simulator can reproduce the resonances of a speaker cabinet
Power Select (5/1.5/0.1) switch lets you adjust the volume without impairing tonal characteristics, such as the sense of drive or air
High-performance, built-in E-string tuner
Classic VOX design is complemented by a rugged metal grill on the black and ivory models.
The Classic model is all Vox with its diamond fret clothe and gold trim.
Carrying strap is included for convenient transportation
The VOX MINI series modeling amps are lightweight, compact, and battery-powered, offering realistic sound anytime, anywhere. The MINI5 Rhythm offers 11 amp sounds inherited from the popular and acclaimed Valvetronix series, plus eight effects and a new rhythm function. You can choose from 99 different variations of rhythm patterns to back your performance or practice along to. The compact body also packs plenty of additional functionality such as a mic input, AUX input, and a dedicated E-string tuner, letting you play your guitar with the high quality tone you’d expect from VOX.
A rich variety of amp models and effects
There are 11 realistic amp models taken from the flagship Valvetronix series that support a broad range of styles and playing techniques, including perfect simulations of the legendary VOX AC30 that capture the sense of drive typical of vacuum tubes, as well as models of intensely powerful high-gain amps and transparent, clean types. New to the series is a built-in VOX original "Bassilator" circuit, which covers the ultra-low-frequency overtones that cannot be obtained via EQ. This is particularly effective for high-gain models and produces an intensely heavy sound that seems unthinkable from an amp of this size. In addition, there's a pure and clean-sounding LINE input without any distortion, making it an ideal choice for acoustic-electric guitars or keyboards. There's also a full complement of effects, including compressor, chorus, flanger, and tremolo, as well as delay/reverb types. With a total of eight varieties of effects, you'll have plenty of options for shaping your sound.
Versatile rhythm functions
As its name suggests, the MINI5 Rhythm features a newly added rhythm function. It provides 11 built-in rhythms in styles that include 8-beat, 16-beat, rock, metal, and R&B, as well as a built-in metronome. With nine variations for each style, you'll have a generous 99 rhythm patterns to work with. You can easily call up the rhythm pattern you want and adjust its tempo and volume for a great way to jam along with high-quality rhythm patterns, to try out ideas for a new riff or phrase, or to practice playing to a beat to improve your performances. Since these rhythm patterns cover a wide range of musical styles, it is easier to get into the feel of the song being played, making otherwise routine personal practice sessions more enjoyable.
The MINI5 Rhythm features two-way power that can run on batteries (six AA batteries) or an AC adapter (included). Batteries allow up to approximately 19.5 hours of operation (with POWER SELECT set to 0.1W), making this amp an ideal choice for street performances or outdoor playing. It also comes with a carrying strap for easy transport, letting you enjoy playing guitar wherever inspiration may strike.
Plenty of input/output jacks, ideal for the singer/performer
In addition to a guitar input, the MINI5 Rhythm also provides additional types of input and output jacks. The mic input provides an adjustable volume and lets you apply a delay/reverb effect, providing support for vocals. There's also an AUX input that can accept an external audio source such as an MP3 player. It can be used in conjunction with a guitar and mic, for a total of three inputs simultaneously. Also provided is a headphone/line out jack with a built-in cabinet simulator so that when you're recording directly into a multi-track recorder or practicing with headphones, you can obtain the same great cabinet resonance you’d get if you had set up a mic in front of the amp.
Switchable power amp wattage
By switching the wattage, you can regulate the volume while still retaining the sense of drive and air obtained by turning the master volume all the way up. The wattage can be switched in three levels: 5 / 1.5 / 0.1W.
Amp Models (11 types）
BTQ, CLEAN, BLACK 2x12, TWEED 4x10, AC15, AC30TB, UK '70S, UK '80S, UK '90S, CALI METAL, US HIGAIN, LINE
Effects (8 types)
COMPRESSOR, CHORUS, FLANGER, TREMOLO, DELAY/REVERB (ANALOG, TAPE ECHO, SPRING, ROOM)
Rhythm (99 types)
8 BEAT, 16 BEAT, ROCK, METAL, POP, R&B, JAZZ, LATIN, DANCE, ODD METER, METRO
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).