Amp model: 11 types
Effects: 8 types
Delay/Reverb: 4 types
Audio Inputs: INPUT x 1, MIC IN x 1, AUX IN x 1
Audio Outputs: Headphones x 1
Power amp output: Maximum output is approximately 3W RMS @4Ω
Speaker: 5 inch; 4Ω
Signal processing: A/D conversion = 24-bit, D/A conversion = 24-bit, sampling frequency =44.1 KHz
Tuner detection range: E1-E6 (41.2 Hz - 1,318.5 Hz)
Power supply: AC adaptor (included); 6 x AA batteries
Battery life: Maximum 12 hours (using alkaline batteries)
Current consumption: 175 mA
Dimensions (W x D x H): 262 x 174 x 223mm/ 10.32" x 6.85" x 8.78"
Weight: 3.0 Kg / 6.61 lbs. (Excluding batteries)
Classic model a classic model with the traditional VOX diamond grill cloth (MINI3-G2-CL)
Accessories: AC adapter, strap
Introducing the MINI3 G2 - the next-generation model of the MINI3, the definitive portable modeling amplifier
Features VOX's original Bassilator circuit for dramatically enhanced tone!
Eleven authentic built-in amp models distilled from VOX’s Valvetronix technology
Wide range of tones from sparkly cleans all the way to high-gain distortion
Usable with a variety of instruments such as electric guitars, acoustic-electric guitars, and keyboards
New Bassilator circuit - delivers a rich low end, especially with high-gain models
Enhanced compressor, chorus, flanger, tremolo, delay, and reverb
Dual power options – use the included AC adaptor or enjoy up to 10 hours of musical portability with six AA batteries
Dedicated mic input with separate volume and reverb/delay controls – ideal for vocals
AUX input jack - connect your MP3 player or other audio source and jam along
Built-in tuner – never play out of tune!
Convenient carrying strap is included for true on-the-go mobility
Three color choices: rock-ready black, vintage ivory, or traditional VOX livery featuring the signature brown diamond grille cloth
Featuring sophisticated looks, compact construction, battery power, and modeling technology inherited from the Valvetronix series of amps, the MINI3 is the definitive portable modeling amp. We now present to you the next generation of this portable rocker, the MINI3 G2! VOX’s new Bassilator circuit delivers a powerful tone with solid bass frequencies that can be heard even at low volumes. The onboard effects have also been improved, offering added realism to an already great design. With the incredibly portable MINI3 G2, you'll be well equipped whether you're at home or on the go.
Extensive range of 11 realistic amp models
The MINI3 G2 delivers 11 accurate and authentic amp models which allow you to play a broad range of styles and genres. Starting with the coveted British VOX tone, the MINI3 G2 also nails sounds from classic vintage, modern high-gain, and rare boutique amps. The acclaimedmodeling technology inherited from the Valvetronix series of amps allows the MINI3 G2 to reproduce the rich, warm sounds associated with tube amps.
The Bassilator Circuit
The newly designed VOX Bassilator circuit enables the amp to produce ultra-low frequencies, well past what the EQ is capable of. This is especially effective on high-gain models where it gives the amp a full, deep sound that’s great for heavier styles of music. In other words, you’ll get a big sound in a small package!
Not just for electric guitar
The “LINE” model gives you a pristine clean tone that’s ideal for use with an acoustic-electric guitar. The natural resonance of your acoustic instrument will shine through for those times when you need some extra sonic support. Additionally, the ability to use line connections from a keyboard or Mp3 player makes the MINI3 G2 a great portable PA system as well.
The MINI3 G2’s great sounding effects will help put the final touches on your tone. This second generation MINI3 features even better sounding effects than the first. The effects section offers a compressor, chorus, flanger, and tremolo. There is also a dedicated section for reverb and delay where you can add that extra touch to create your own signature sound.
Even beginners will find editing effects easy – a turn of the knob lets you control which effect to use and how much of it you hear. The tap tempo button makes syncing the delay time to the tempo a breeze!
Ultra-portable freedom and mobility
As its name suggests, the MINI3 G2 is very compact and easy to take with you wherever you go. Use the included detachable strap to carry the amp by hand, or connect a guitar strap for over-the-shoulder convenience when your hands are full. The amp weighs a mere 6.61 pounds (3 kg), so you won’t get tired carrying it around town. You can even stop for a practice session or performance on the way! Six AA alkaline batteries provide up to 10 hours of on-the-go power, making it ideal for outdoor use and street performances. Also included is an AC adapter for connecting to a power outlet.
Versatile connections for the singer/performer
In addition to the main guitar input, the MINI3 G2 has a separate mic input, complete with its own volume control and reverb/delay send. Plus, we’ve included a convenient AUX input jack so you can connect your MP3 player or other audio source. Jam along to your favorite tunes, practice those tricky licks, or play with pre-recorded backing tracks for a full-fledged performance – all by yourself!
Continuing the VOX design tradition
Sound quality goes without saying, but VOX's inimitable sense of design is another real attraction of this amp. The MINI3 carries on VOX trademarks such as diamond grille cloth and textured vinyl cladding, making it a tasteful addition to any room. In addition to our proven and popular black, the MINI3 is also available in a vintage-flavored ivory or the classic VOX look with brown diamond grille cloth.
Amp models (11 types)
BTQ CLEAN, BLACK 2x12, TWEED 4x10, AC15, AC30TB, UK '70S, UK '80S, UK '90S, CALI METAL, US HIGAIN, LINE
Effects (8 types)
Compression, Chorus, Flanger, Tremolo, Delay/Reverb (Analog, Tape echo, Spring, and Room)
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).