- 0°C–+35°C (no condensation)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 533 x 278 x 575 mm / 20.98 x 10.94 x 22.64 inches
- 24.0kg / 52.91lbs.
- 15 Watts RMS into 8/16 Ohms
- 1 x EF86, 3 x ECC83/12AX7, 1 x ECC82/12AU7, 2 x EL84, 1 x EZ81
- 1 x 12” 16 Ohm Celestion Alnico Silver
- VIB/TREM INPUT Jack (HIGH and LOW)
- NORMAL INPUT Jack (HIGH and LOW)
- FOOT SWITCH Jack
- 3 x POWER OUTPUT Jacks
- Power cord, Owner's manual, “Egg” foot switch, Dust cover
Vox AC15HW60 - 15W 1x12" 60th Anniversary Limited Edition Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier
A tribute to the amp that started it all; the 1957 AC15/4
The 60th Anniversary AC15 is a faithful recreation of a true landmark amplifier in VOX’s rich history, the EF86 equipped AC15 from 1957. The ever-evolving AC15 underwent three revisions in 1957, with the last being represented in our 60th Anniversary AC15. Much of what players would come to know and love about VOX was established in 1957, including the distinct split-baffle design & iconic diamond cloth and, most significantly, the renowned chiming tone that would soon define an entire genre of music.
Just like the amps of 1957, the 60th Anniversary AC15 features two distinct channels. Channel I, or Normal, offers the same rich, articulate tube tone that established the AC15 as a must-have amplifier for guitarists. Channel II, or Vib-Trem, provides players with some of the most elusive guitar tones in recorded history, the hypnotic and unmistakable vibrato of a vintage VOX.
Available in Limited Quantities throughout 2017
The 60th Anniversary AC15 & AC30 represent the absolute pinnacle of VOX Amplification. Because of the intensely sophisticated engineering and design skills demanded by these amplifiers, these models will be available in extremely limited quantities in 2017 only.
For 60 years now, the most recognizable names in Rock n’ Roll have been drawn to VOX amplifiers for their incomparable tone. The distinguished, pure tube sound and signature chime of these amplifiers have served as the foundation for some of the most memorable moments in musical history. With the introduction of these 60th Anniversary models, VOX Amplification has assured that this tradition of tone will be continued for decades to come.
- Inspired by the most revered designs in VOX’s history; the 1957 AC15/4
- Completely hand-wired using premium components and custom-wound transformers
- Exclusive 12” Celestion AlNiCo Silver speakers; Baltic Birch ply cabinet construction
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).