Colour: Arctic White
Top: Solid Carved Flame Maple Cap
Neck: Mahogany – Set Neck
Top Nut: White Graphite
Nut Width: 42.5mm
Machine Heads: Wilkinson® Deluxe WJ44
Pickups: 2 Wilkinson® Double Coils (N) MWVC, (B) MWVC
Controls: 2 Volume/ 2 Tone/ 3-way Selector
The rock-solid combination of mahogany bodies and set necks, matched to top quality Wilkinson hardware and pickups means the Vintage V100 really sings!
In terms of looks and attitude, few guitars can match the out and out appeal of the Vintage V100. Offering an extraordinarily high level of specification, the build quality and constructional detail of the Vintage V100 includes a solid mahogany body and neck mated in true 'set neck’ fashion for maximum tone-enhancing rigidity. An accurately-carved gently arched body top additionally adds to the V100’s distinctive look. The mahogany and maple tonewoods are the ideal recipe for the kind of sounds that this style of guitar is renowned for – smokey, sultry, sweet-toned bluesy licks with a warm jazzy feel from the neck pickup help soothe the soul with an emotional calm.
Charging to the other extreme with a flick of the 3-way selector switch allows the back pickup to rage and rampage through high gain amplification like no other. The Vintage V100 is a perfect example of Trev Wilkinson’s fascination with tone. Whilst working in California, Trev’s development work in the guitar industry led him to a meeting with the father of the humbucking pickup, Seth Lover. Recognising a kindred enquiring and inventive guitar spirit, Seth Lover imparted to Trev the exact specification of the mythical pickup units he designed, and that same authentic vintage voiced recipe is what Trev uses in the V100’s humbuckers to ensure you can get that elusive iconic tone from the Vintage V100. The V100’s rock solid chassis allows for positive string anchoring and location with the precision-manufactured Tune-O-Matic bridge and stop bar tailpiece. On the elegantly-shaped headstock, a set of three-a-side Wilkinson WJ44 tuners offers both the precise tuning feel and accuracy you’d expect from this type of guitar and – of course – the correct look, too.
The Trev Wilkinson-designed Vintage V100 features a unique evolutionary body shape with a graceful descending bass side shoulder and an ingeniously designed offset heel providing improved access to the ‘dusty-end’ of the guitar's upper frets and opening up your playing.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Vintage. This V100 is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech has inspected, tested, set up, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
Please allow 2-4 business days from the receiving date for returns to be processed.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).