- What's Included?Type - Bi-aural in-ear type monitor headphones with remote and mic
- Designed in Italy black carrying pouch
- 8 pairs of BLISS 3.0 fittings in XS, S, preinstalled M and L sizes
- 1 pair of ActiveFlex sport earhooks
- Six-Star service
- 2-Year Premier Warranty
- 50% Immortal Life Replacement Program
- Speaker Driver - 8mm dynamic-type
- Frequency Response - 2 - 25,000 Hz
- Sensitivity - 105dB @ 1kHz 1mW
- Microphone Sensitivity - -42dB @ 1kHz
- Impedance - 16 Ω
- Cables - DiamondBack Kevlar-reinforced, 33" plug to y-connector, 13" even-length earphone cables
- Plug - 45 degree, 24k gold plated, 3.5mm (1/8") stereo
- Weight - 20.8g
ACTIVE HEADPHONES FOR THE MODERN AUDIOPHILE
The first In-Ear headphones released by V-MODA in four years have been developed to be the mobile and active weapon of choice for the modern audiophile. Zn delivers unrivaled sound quality staying true to V-MODA’s tradition of luxurious materials and Italian design.
The limited edition Zn (zinc element symbol) has been tuned to exceed V-MODA’s relentless standards that have won over 24 editors’ choice awards on its previous two wired headphones.
Best Sound Engineering in the Industry - Live, neutral and organic sound tuned to V-MODA's relentless award-winning principles
Outstanding Dynamic 8mm Driver - Extremely accurate with impossibly low distortion, unrivaled speaker driver consistency "hand-tuned" to complement the human hearing limit variance (+/- 2dB)
Zinc Metal Housing - A Zn (Zinc) metal alloy housing delivers unique, balanced sound and stress free acoustics and is forged by a patented liquid metal casting process
Limited Custom-Made Filters - The acoustic filters, installed between the driver and the housing that control the airflow mechanics, are the gatekeepers of golden acoustics; these “made in Italy” filters are from a limited supply, making Zn even more unique as a design and performance stalwart
#1 TRUSTED SOUND & COMFORT
"Comfort, stability and fit that refines your sound" -Val Kolton, V-MODA CEO
Master Crafted Materials - Zinc metal alloy housing and limited production Italian tuning filters chosen after years of R&D for the best acoustics
8mm Dynamic Driver - Newly tuned for unparalleled accuracy and an incredibly wide frequency band along with impossibly low distortion (<0.5dB)
High Definition 3D Soundstage - Hear life-like music via the V-PORT airflow system mechanics that unveils out nuances unheard of in run-of-the-mill headphones
DiamondBack™ TangleFree Cable - Absolutely alluring, impossible to get into a tangled mess and up to 20x stronger than the industry average
BLISS 3.0 Fittings - Four different sizes of BLISS (Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicone) 3.0 fittings enhances noise-isolation and enables vibrant bass for the best fit, stability and sound
Crystal Clear Communication - High sensitivity microphone with 3-Button SpeakEasy™ Remote Mic for Apple iOS devices (or 1-Button SpeakEasy Remote Mic for Android and Universal devices) and control which allows calls hear, there or anywhere
DURABILITY: BUILT to LAST
"All V-MODA headphones are built like a tank" -Innerfidelity
Custom Designed DiamondBack Cable - Kevlar-reinforced, provides unmatched strength and durability (up to 20x industry standard)
45 degree, 24k gold plated plug - Can bend over 60k times (Up to 10x industry standard)
All liquid Zinc metal construction headphones and y-connector
High-end Panasonic switches for best feedback and reliability
Tested Beyond Military-Level Quality MIL-STD-105 Test Standards
Environmental - High and low temperatures, humidity and UV exposure
VERSATILITY AND STYLE
"Versatile enough to be your everyday driver or runner" -Val Kolton, V-MODA CEO
Unique Casted Metal - Zinc alloy, casted by a patented process, allows for unique shapes versus ordinary circles
Microscopic Metal Precision - Enables consistent acoustic quality
Ultimate Ergonomics - 2+ years of R&D to reach the best ergonomics for perfect fit and natural noise-isolation
Sport Hybrid - Detachable, patented ActiveFlex™ sport earhooks for the best fit and stability while running or working out
MAKE the CALL . CONTROL it ALL
Control your volume, tracks and activate voice and call controls with a simple touch of your finger.
- Control playback of your music, answer calls, command Siri/”Ok Google”/Cortana, record voice memos, volume adjustment available with 3-Button iOS model
- Audio - Universal 3.5mm (1/8") ports
- Microphone - All smartphones, tablets, and newer notebooks including Apple products, Samsung products, any devices running iOS, Android or Windows, any Amazon Kindle or Blackberry
- 3-Button Remote Version - iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Shuffle (3rd gen and newer), iPod touch (2nd gen and newer), iPod nano (4th gen and newer), 120gb iPod classic as well as MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac and Mac Pro (2009 and newer models)
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).