- Speaker Driver - 5.8mm neodymium dynamic-type
- Frequency Response - 20Hz – 40,000 Hz
- Sensitivity - 99dB @1kHz 1mW
- Microphone Sensitivity - -42dB @ 1kHz
- Cables - Ultra-reinforced, 32" plug to y-connector, 12.83" even-length earphone cables
- Plug - 45 degree, 24k gold-plated, 3.5mm
- Weight - 14g
HI-RES AUDIO HEADPHONES FOR THE ACTIVE AUDIOPHILE
"Forza Metallo is the icon of seamless Milanese design" -Val Kolton, V-MODA CEO
Forza Metallo in-ear headphone redefines the award-winning V-MODA sound delivering Hi-Res audio to the modern, active audiophile.
- 5.8mm Featherweight Micro Driver - Balanced vibrant bass, vivid mids and vivacious stress-free highs surrounded by a vast 3D soundstage
- Certified Hi-Res Audio - Hybrid sport headphones supporting super-human frequencies beyond 40kHz with Hi-Res music sources as certified by Japan Audio Society (JAS)
- Crystal Clear Communication - Crystal-clear calls, volume control and voice recognition summoning
#1 TRUSTED SOUND & MATERIALS
- CNC Forged Aircraft-grade Metal Housing
- BLISS™ 3.0 Fittings - Four different sizes of BLISS™ (Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicone) 3.0 fittings ensure outstanding noise-isolation and enables tightest bass and best fit
- Mechanically Sealed to be Sweat and Weather Resistant
DURABILITY: BUILT to LAST
"All V-MODA headphones are built like a tank" -Innerfidelity
- Military-Level Quality MIL-STD-810G Tested - Passes sweat, weather resistant, high and low temperatures, humidity and UV exposure tests
- Custom Designed DiamondBack™ Cable - Ultra-reinforced, provides unmatched strength and durability (up to 20x industry standard)
- 45 degree, 24k gold plated plug - 60k+ bends, up to 10x industry standard
STYLE AND SPORT VERSATILITY
"Versatile enough to be your everyday driver or runner" -Val Kolton, V-MODA CEO
- Ultimate Ergonomics - 2+ years of R&D to reach the best ergonomics for perfect fit and natural noise-isolation
- Sport Hybrid Fins and Ear Hooks- Detachable, patent-pending ActiveFlex™ sport fins in 3 sizes (S, M, L) and patented sport ear hooks for the best fit and stability while running or working out
- Luxury "V" Pouch - Exotic vegan leather pouch designed in Italy
MAKE the CALL. SUMMON Your VOICE ASSISTANT.
- World-Class Mic + Remote - Crystal-clear calls, volume control and voice assistant + recognition
- 3-Button Control + Voice Assistant Summon - Control volume and playback of your music or media, voice call, command Siri/"Ok Google" on Apple, Android or any smart device
3D CUSTOM HANDCRAFTED CAPS
"Additive manufacturing for in-ears allows unequivocal remixing of your style tailored fit" -Val Kolton, V-MODA CEO
- RemixRings + 3D Printed Custom Caps - Patent-pending RemixRings allow you to forge your own personal relic with 3D custom caps
- 3D Sculpted in Italy, Made in NYC - Sculpted at the V-MODA Milano design studio overlooking Castle Sforza, Leonardo Da Vinci’s workplace for 20 years and 3D printed in NYC
- Precious Metals - Hand-crafted commissioned works of art are the pinnacle of bespoke luxury like a high-end watch or custom ring
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).