Desktop 2x6 Thunderbolt Audio Interface w/ Realtime UAD-2 QUAD, DUO, or SOLO Core Processing for Mac and Windows.
The New Apollo Twin. A Next-Generation Desktop Record-Making Machine — for Mac and Windows.
Apollo Twin MkII is a ground-up redesign of the world’s most popular professional desktop recording interface — delivering enhanced audio conversion with the tone, feel, and flow of analog recording. This 2x6 Thunderbolt audio interface for Mac and Windows features available onboard UAD-2 QUAD Core processing, Unison™ technology, and the next-generation A/D and D/A conversion you’ve heard on hundreds of hit records.
Next-Generation Apollo A/D and D/A Conversion
Apollo Twin MkII improves upon the original Apollo Twin’s gold-standard audio quality with completely redesigned A/D and D/A conversion — giving you increased dynamic range and ultra-low THD. This next-generation conversion results in breathtaking clarity, depth, and accuracy in recordings — as heard on hit records by Kendrick Lamar, Coldplay, Brad Paisley, and more.
Unison™ Mic Preamp Emulation Technology for Neve, API, Manley, UA & More
A Universal Audio breakthrough, Apollo Twin MkII’s Unison technology gives you the genuine tone of the world’s most sought-after tube and transformer-based mic preamps — including Neve,® API,® Manley,® and UA — complete with their signature impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and component-level circuit behaviors.
Based on Apollo Twin MkII’s unrivaled hardware-software integration, Unison lets you record at near-zero latency through preamp emulations like the included UA 610-B Tube Preamp, for authentic analog sound unmatched by other interfaces. Unison technology is also found on Apollo Twin MkII’s front panel Hi-Z instrument input, providing dead-on impedance and gain matching for exclusive guitar and bass amp models from Fender,® Marshall,® Ampeg,® and more.
Realtime UAD-2 Processing — a Studio Full of Analog Sounds
Building upon the Apollo tradition, Apollo Twin MkII opens up a range of classic analog tones and color via its Realtime UAD Processing. Available with a choice of UAD-2 QUAD, DUO, or SOLO Core processing onboard, Apollo Twin lets you record through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — at near-zero latency — including genuine analog emulations from Neve, Studer, Ampex, API, Lexicon, Manley, Fender, and more.*
Right out of the box, the Apollo Twin MkII includes the “Realtime Analog Classics” suite of UAD plug-ins — the UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, Raw Distortion, Softube Amp Rooms, legacy LA-2A and 1176LN compressors, Pultec EQs, and more — so you have a rack full of bonafide audio classics already onboard.
Unlike competing interfaces, the Apollo Twin MkII powers UAD plug-ins inside all major DAWs for mixing and mastering (VST, RTAS, AU, AAX 64 format), greatly offloading the processing required from your host Mac or PC.
Built to Record: Improved Monitoring and Workflow
Apollo Twin MkII offers greatly improved monitor functionality versus the original Apollo Twin — with Mute, DIM, Mono, and ALT speaker switching. It also includes monitor remote controls and a built-in talkback mic for easy communication with talent and/or recording slate cues. These features, combined with Apollo Twin MkII’s scalability, make it the new standard for professional desktop recording.
Professional Performance and Scalability with Console 2
Users of Apollo Twin MkII can combine up to four Apollos and six total UAD-2 devices — adding I/O and DSP as your studio grows. Once you expand your studio with an Apollo 8, 8p, or 16 rackmount unit, you can use Apollo Twin as a desktop monitor control while still tapping its additional I/O and DSP power.
- Desktop 2x6 Thunderbolt audio interface for Mac and Windows with next-generation 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Available UAD-2 QUAD, DUO, or SOLO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency*
- Unison™ technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes
- Built-in talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Improved monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- 2 premium Unison mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical TOSLINK connection
- Includes Realtime Analog Classics UAD plug-in bundle, featuring Legacy versions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN Limiting Amplifier, and Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer, plus Softube Amp Room Essentials, Raw Distortion, 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs
Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
Included in the Realtime Analog Classics Bundle:
UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ
UA 1176LN Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
UA 1176SE Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
Pultec EQP-1A EQ (Legacy)
Pultec Pro EQ (Legacy)
Teletronix LA-2A Leveling Amplifer (Legacy)
Softube Amp Room Half-Stack (Softube Amp Room Essentials)
Softube Bass Amp Room 8x10 (Softube Amp Room Essentials)
Precision Channel Strip (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
Precision Reflection Engine (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
Precision Delay Mod (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
Precision Delay Mod L (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
RealVerb Pro Custom Room Modeler
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).