Ultrasone PRO 750i: legendary, closed PRO headphones get a new look
Update for the legendary Ultrasone PRO 750 closed headphones: Bavarian headphone specialist Ultrasone presents a further development of its popular professional headphones with the PRO 750i.And it really has a lot to offer: titanium-coated Mylar sound transducers, an outstanding sound spectrum and patented technologies such as S-Logic® Plus..
Wielenbach, 29th March 2016 – Update for the legendary Ultrasone PRO 750 closed headphones: Bavarian headphone specialist Ultrasone presents a further development of its popular professional headphones with the PRO 750i. And it really has a lot to offer: titanium-coated Mylar sound transducers, an outstanding sound spectrum and patented technologies such as S-Logic® Plus guarantee precise sound reproduction for audio professionals and discerning music-lovers alike. The new headband with the revised version of these high-end headphones provides a further improvement in wear comfort.
Titanium-coated sound transducers for perfect sound reproduction
Titanium is one of the most exclusive materials that can be used in a transducer, giving it very special acoustic qualities: fast response and crystal clarity of sound reproduction meet outstanding hardness, resilience and durability of material. Ultrasone therefore makes full use of these characteristics in the 40mm sound transducers in the PRO 750i. Combined with high-quality neodymium magnets, this ensures an almost completely linear frequency range from 8 to 35,000 Hz at a maximum sound pressure level of 94 dB.
S-Logic® Plus for additional panorama and depth gradation
The audiophile sound of the Ultrasone PRO 750i is due in equal measure to the careful choice of materials used, elaborate workmanship and the patented Ultrasone S-Logic® Plus technology. Thanks to the special decentralised arrangement of the transducers, Ultrasone headphones produce a more spatial and natural sound than conventional products. This natural sound quality, also known as “natural surround sound”, allows the sound pressure to be reduced by 3-4 dB, with no reduction in the perceived volume. This means 40% less pressure on the ears and lasting protection for the listener’s hearing.
For pro audio and high-end hi-fi
Ultrasone has designed the PRO 750i, just like its predecessor, with both audio professionals and discerning music lovers in mind. The precise balance of the headphones has brought them many fans among sound engineers who use this model as a benchmark when mixing and mastering. But the 750 has become equally at home in the living rooms of high-end hi-fi enthusiasts. Music lovers value the brilliance and the absence of colouring in the sound.
Ultrasone PRO 750i with new headband for even greater comfort
As well as its impressive performance characteristics, the Ultrasone PRO 750i boasts an easy-to-carry weight of less than 300 grams. But lasting enjoyment of music requires long-term wear comfort. And Ultrasone has further improved this in the new 750i version: thanks to the new, noticeably broader headband cushioning, these headphones are now even more pleasant to wear – even for hours on end. The durable artificial leather ensures they are pleasant to the touch. In addition, the velvet ear cushions caress the wearer’s head.
Everything an audio professional needs: PRO box and useful accessories
The high standard of the Ultrasone PRO 750i is reflected in the generous package supplied with these high-quality headphones. Alongside the approximately three-metre spiral cable with 6.3mm jack that is ideal for stationary use, an approximately 0.8-metre cable with a 3.5mm jack is also included. The latter is intended especially for mobile use, for example with a notebook, tablet or smartphone. The stylish and sturdy PRO box is also included for safe transport. Ultrasone also includes a spare pair of ear cushions.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).