- Adjustable impedance: 4, 8 or 16 Ohms
- Max admissible power: 150W RMS (200W peak)
- Coold by temperature-controlled fan and active thermal security: the amp and musician work in security.
Inputs / Outputs
- Speaker Input: 1/4″ Jack unbalanced (TS, Tip/Sleeve)
- Speaker Outputs: 2x 1/4″ Jack unbalanced (TS) – Minimum load: 4 Ohms
- Loadbox Output: XLR – Max level: 20 dBu – Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Replay Line Input: 1/4″ Jack balanced (TRS, Tip/Ring/Sleeve) – Max level: 36 dBu – Impedance: 20 kOhms
- Replay Amp Output: 1/4″ Jack unbalanced (TS) – Max level: 19 dBu – Impedance: 300 Ohms
- DI Inst Input: 1/4″ Jack unbalanced (TS) – Impedance: 1 MOhms
- DI Output: XLR – Max level : 20 dBu – Impedance: 600 Ohms
Dimensions & weight
- Width x depth x height: 304 x 184 x 89 (mm) / 12 x 7.2 x 3.5 (in)
- Weight: 4 kg (8.8 lb)
Two notes Audio Engineering, creator of the world’s best speaker cabinet simulation, has bridged a new technological gap with the Torpedo Reload, your new high-end device for silent playing and reamplification.
The Reload is the ideal combination of the devices you must have in a modern studio for the recording of electric guitars and basses: a power attenuator, a multi-impedance loadbox, a DI and re-amping box – it does it all and does it perfectly too.
The Two notes philosophy stands in one word, transparency. The tone must come from your guitar, your amp and cabinet – not from the electronics that we put between parts of your regular setup.
You love the sound of your amplifier pushed right to the magic sweet spot where the best tones are. Until now, the only available option was blasting your sound through a 4×12″ to properly excite a microphone. Enter Torpedo, the simplest and most realistic way to get your sound to your audience. Use the amp you love!
Everything that makes a real amp rule over all the other alternatives is retained. You can even record silently late at night ! Gone is the backache from the loadout, complaints from neighbours, venue staff or even bandmates and the frustration of not being able to sound at one’s best trying to reduce the volume.
RE-ACT : Reactive-Active attenuator
Attenuators are usually known for the negative impact they have on your tone in cases of heavy attenuation. On the contrary, the Reactive-Active technology presents your amplifier with a consistent speaker’s impedance no matter what level of attenuation you’re at, and thus preserves the specific character of your amplifier. With a choice of 4, 8, or 16 Ohms, your amplifier (up to 150W RMS) willactually see real speaker impedance, and your tone will remain constant throughout the continuous attenuation curve.
Transparency is the key.
The result of years of research, the RE-ACT technology (Reactive-Active Attenuator) will tame your amplifier without ever betraying it.
From 0dB attenuation to total silencing, you can nonetheless choose between absolute transparency to more vintage or modern tone coloring with the CONTOUR.
HI-Z DI box
Plug your guitar into the DI Input and send that signal to your recorder. At that stage what you want is clarity and Two notes preserves your guitar’s tone, as you will certainly want to re-inject it into your amp through the
One of the most interesting options in studios nowadays: play the guitar one day, and mike the amp (or many different amps) another. The Torpedo Reload is your re-amplifying device of choice.
This Two notes innovation is the solution to the problem of level adjustment when re-amplifying. MATCH compares the signal as it comes from the guitar (plugged to the DI input) with the signal that has been recorded (and which is sent to the REPLAY Line Input) so that what you send the amp is the ideal level only. Now you can be sure that the signal you send from the DAW is exactly what your guitar itself would be sending.
Wall of Sound and the famous Torpedo virtual cabinets
Wall of Sound (WoS) is a speaker and miking simulation plugin. A plugin is a software you can load on a track of your sequencer, such as Cubase, Logic, Pro Tools, Reaper, inside your Digital Audio Workstation.
With your Torpedo Reload and WoS you have the best configuration to record amazingly good guitar or bass tones for all your musical projects.
The Torpedo Reload comes with a 24 virtual cabinets usable with the WoS and all Torpedo hardwares (C.A.B., Live, Studio, VB-101). To download your 24 cabinets, register your product on the Two notes Website, download and install the Wall of Sound (WoS) plugin. You will be guided step by step through the process.
Once you have become familiar with the sound and operation of the Wall of Sound plug-in, please feel welcome to explore the in-app Two notes Boutique which will allow you to audition and have the option to purchase additional cabinets.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).