Turbosound iQ18B - 3000-Watt 18" Powered Subwoofer
- Frequency Response : 50 Hz – 130 Hz ±3 Db, 40 Hz – 130 Hz -10 dB
- Nominal Dispersion : Half Space
- Maximum SPL : 130 dB peak
- Crossover type : Active
- Transducers : 1 x 18" (460 mm) LF driver
- Limiter : Peak and rms
- Maximum output power* : 3,000 W
- Type : Class-D
- Protection : Short circuit, open circuit, thermal
- Input A / B : 2 x combo jack/XLR
- Sensitivity : Line +4 dBu, mic -22 dBu, switchable
- Input impedance : 20 kΩ unbalanced, 40 kΩ balanced
- Maximum input level : +21 dBu
- Output A / B : 2 x XLR Linked to input
- Mix output : N/A
- Output impedance : N/A
- Ultranet input/link : 2 x RJ45
- Mains Supply : Neutrik powerCON input 20A and link 15A
- DSP : Rotary push-encoder, Buttons for PROCESS, SETUP, EXIT, ENTER
- Mixer section : 1 x gain controls (channels A and B), 2 x Line
User DSP Functions
- Factory EQ presets : Positioning, Sound mode
- Display : LCD 128 x 32, blue backlit
- Delay : 0 - 300 ms
- Equalisation : High and low shelving EQ, 2 x parametric EQ
- Limiter : Zero attack input limiter
- Presets : 20 total presets, 19 user-definable
- Crossover : High Pass L-R 24 dB/oct
- Protection : Lock-out function for all settings
Ultranet Digital Network
- Signal : 16 channels
- Latency : < 0.9 ms
- Cables : Shielded CAT5
- Cable length : max. 246 ft / 75 m recommended
- Power consumption : 200 W @ 1⁄8 max power
- USA / Canada : 120 V~, 60 Hz (T 15 A H 250 V)
- UK / Australia / Europe : 220-240 V~, 50/60 Hz (T 10 A H 250 V)
- Korea / China : 220-240 V~, 50/60 Hz (T 10 A H 250 V)
- Japan : 100 V~, 50/60 Hz (T 15 A H 250 V)
- Dimensions : 691 x 533 x 559 mm (27.2 x 21.0 x 22.0")
- Net weight : 39.8 kg (87.5 lbs)
- Construction : Birch plywood, screwed, and glued
- Finish : Black painted
- Grille : Powder coated perforated steel
- Flying hardware : N/A
Turbosound iQ18B - 3000-Watt 18" Powered Subwoofer
3000 Watt 18" Powered Subwoofer with KLARK TEKNIK DSP Technology, Speaker Modelling and ULTRANET Networking
The 3,000-Watt iQ18B is a front loaded 18" powered subwoofer ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fi xed installation, music and speech sound reinforcement applications. The high excursion 18" low frequency driver with double suspension low mass 4" voice coil provides fast and accurate transient response for virtually distortion-free operation – even in the most demanding performances.
Equipped with a very effi cient and lightweight KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifi er, the iQ18B provides an impressive 3,000 Watts of output power. A high degree of control over the loudspeaker system’s performance is managed by a sophisticated, but easy to use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ and transparent limiting for the utmost punch and defi nition at high output levels – and long-term reliability. iQ18B’s advanced DSP speaker modelling presets include detailed and accurate models of some of the audio industry’s most-respected speaker systems.
On the rear panel amplifi er module, you will fi nd a fully featured user interface consisting of an LCD display, the Channel A/B gain control, and a single rotary encoder for intuitive access to level, EQ, Speaker modelling, and Feedback Control (FBI). In addition to the two combination balanced XLR/ jack inputs and balanced XLR outputs for powered satellite loudspeakers, the iQ18B features a mic/line switch and level control with signal present LED.
The iQ18B also features our proprietary ULTRANET technology, which allows the use of CAT5 cables for transmitting pristine multi-channel audio signals and other information between ULTRANET-enabled products, such as digital mixers, powered loudspeakers, and personal monitor systems. This digital distribution networking not only eliminates the potential for RFI and crosstalk so common to analogue methods, but also signifi cantly reduces the setup or installation time required. An onboard USB port provides access for remote control of the iQ18B via PC computer, as well as DSP and speaker modelling fi rmware updates.
The birch plywood enclosure is fi nished in a hard wearing semi matt black paint and fi tted with a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille, 35 mm pole mount to support a satellite speaker, and plated steel castors with rubber tyres. Mains power input and link output is provided via Neutrik powerCON* connectors.
- Front loaded powered subwoofer for portable PA and installation applications
- 3,000 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Speaker modelling includes accurate models of industry standard speakers
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- High excursion 18" low frequency driver with 4" voice coil and double suspension
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- Birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Plated steel castors with rubber tyres
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON* connectors
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Turbosound TS-PC18B-4 Deluxe Water-Resistant Protective Cover for 18" Subwoofer
You depend on your PA system to work perfectly night after night – so protect it with a custom-fit TURBOSOUND deluxe water-resistant cover. Made of super-tough, multilayer black nylon, the TS-PC18B-4 is a “must-have” accessory for your iQ18B 18" Subwoofer, and others (max. size: 690 x 540 x 560 mm / 27.5 x 21.0 x 22.0").
Protection Against the Elements
The rugged TS-PC18B-4 helps keep your subwoofer free from dirt and moisture during transit to and from the gig, and protects it from dust in-between performances.
Made to Travel
Because the TS-PC18B-4 is designed to fit perfectly, custom-sized openings are provided for convenient carry handle access – and the thick layer of interior padding provides exceptional protection during transit. A large accessory pocket is also provided for your convenience.
The super-tough, multi-layer black nylon TS-PC18B-4 fits your iQ18B like a glove, and protects your investment from dirt, dust and rain – and is an amazingly-affordable way to keep your gear looking great for years.
- Deluxe water resistant protective cover for 18" subwoofers
- Rugged black multi-layer nylon outer material prevents ingress of dirt and dust
- Thick interior foam padding provides superior protection in transit
- Openings in cover allow access to built-in cabinet handles
- Ideal for TURBOSOUND iQ18B with rear mounted castors and other 18" subwoofers
- Large accessory pocket included
- Maximum speaker size: 690 x 540 x 560 mm (27.5 x 21.0 x 22.0")
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).