Music Store Live is proud to present this TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony M! If you sing and play a MIDI keyboard, Harmony-M is a must. Not only does it make it easy to add vocal harmony, but it provides a complete vocal sound that normally requires much more equipment, knowledge and setup. Imagine a bright, compressed vocal sound with a touch of reverb on the verse and then kicking in harmonies on the chorus of your songs. You’ll turn heads at every gig and rehearsal with Harmony-M.
Harmony-M has a good ear for music. It listens to your performance and decides what harmony notes would sound best with your song. All you have to do is choose one of the presets, then play your keyboard and sing. No pre-programming or extensive musical or technical knowledge are required in order to use Harmony-M.
* One or two voices of 4th generation intelligent harmony
* Interprets your MIDI keyboard playing to choose the correct harmony parts
* Separate Double effect using overdub algorithm
* Tone switch engages adaptive Live Engineer Effects
* 6 reverb/delay combinations with selectable alternates
* 10 presets, each with A/B selection
* Selectable harmony voicing including octaves and the unique Bass setting
Preset or Programmed: Your Choice
The factory presets were designed to cover many situations but when you want to customize, you can. You can adjust the effect type, the arrangement of voices above and below your voice (voicing) and Doubling on/off. You can even set up a preset in Manual mode so when you need to, you can temporarily override the keyboard interpretation feature and perform actual harmony melodies.
One Sound Or Many: Your Choice
Many people will be happy with one sound all of the time and can simply use the On button to turn on the harmony voices when needed. Others may want to use different sounds in their performance and Harmony-M has several ways to do this. Of course, you can use MIDI program change messages but when that isn’t convenient, you can use a footswitch. Each preset has an A and B setting selected with the A/B footswitch so you can set the main part of the song to A and then the bridge of that song to B. If you want more sounds, you can advance and cycle through your presets with the A/B footswitch to access up to 20 different combinations.
Live Engineer Effects With The Tone Button
VoiceTone Correct started the trend towards singers defining their own EQ and compression and now you can have that same smooth, adaptive vocal tone in Harmony-M. There’s nothing to set. When you activate the Tone button, the adaptive features will assess how to set your EQ curve and adjust compression so you sound the best you can. There are 3 alternate settings to choose for special circumstances but generally, it’s set and forget.
Rich Effects To Choose From
Six easy-to-access styles of pre-programmed Reverb, Delay and modulation effects are available to add ambience to your voice and your harmony voices. Additional styles can be accessed by pressing and holding the FX button.
- 20 presets (10 presets each with part A and B)
- Multiple effect and double style
- Dedicate voicing buttons
- Harmony, Effect and Guitar level
- Mic input level
- ANALOG INPUTS: Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -44dBu to +2dBu
EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm : -126 dBu
Mic SNR: > 108 dB
A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 110dB SNR A-weighted
- ANALOG OUTPUTS: D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115dB SNR A-weighted
Main Output Connectors: Balanced TRS 1/4” jacks
Output Impedance: 40 Ohm
Output Level: +14 dBu @ 0dBFS
Dynamic Range: > 109 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Power: External Power Supply Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select) Power Consumption: <5 W
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).