Music Store Live is proud to present this TC-Helicon VoiceLive Rack! VoiceLive® Rack combines a transparent, digitally controlled mic preamp, a full suite of adaptive pre-effects, and TC-Helicon’s industry leading, complete vocal effects path to produce any vocal sound you’ve heard or dreamed of. Now, whether you’re constructing a giant vocal track for your latest tune or mixing front-of-house at today’s tour stop, VoiceLive Rack delivers the vocal magic.
* Complete vocal effects path; if you dream it, VoiceLive Rack does it
* Direct access editing and performer control via Mic Control and footswitch input
* Includes MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone with Mic Control
Every effect you’ll need to sound like your favorite songs
VoiceLive Rack is bursting with the vocal effects that made VoiceLive 2 our best selling effects unit ever. These effects are studio-grade so your singing can sound like your favorite songs or define new vocal territory.
* Includes effects made famous by VoiceLive 2 including HardTune, μMod (chorus; flange & detune), tap delay, reverb, harmony, doubling, and transducer (distortion and radio voices)
* Global Tone automatically “produces” your core vocal sound with adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess with manual over-ride
* Over 200 factory or 400 user presets offer a wide sonic range with room to grow
* Auto sensing of harmony control instrument to minimize setup time and allow instrument swapping in performance
Guided by a guitar signal, aux feed from a mixing console, a MIDI keyboard or even no instrument at all, VoiceLive Rack has brilliant vocal harmonies for you.
* Harmony reference can guided by guitar, MIDI or MP3 player or key & scale
* Up to 8 voices with MIDI keyboard control or 4 doubled harmony intervals
* From smooth and natural sound to extreme vocal pitch shifting
* Complete customization with adjustable gender, humanization and more
Unique and easy touch interface
The lightest tap on a button is all it takes to activate effects. Navigate around the features and presets with an ease that becomes addictive. Use the weighted encoder to browse presets, then touch a button to turn an effect on or off. Want to quickly make an adjustment? Just push and hold an effect button to jump directly to its edit block.
An engineer that listens
Like a great audio engineer, VoiceLive Rack’s adaptive Tone feature listens to you and adjusts automatically to make your voice sound smooth and produced.
* Studio grade adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess reduce muddiness and contain
* Adaptive gate fights stage leakage between vocal phrases
* Manual over-rides offer additional user control
Includes MP-75 microphone with Mic Control
This is what every singer deserves: a microphone engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance and simple one-button control of TC-Helicon vocal effects. You’d expect nothing less from the only pro audio company 100% dedicated to the needs of singers.
The revolutionary and patent pending Mic Control circuit is built into each VoiceTone single pedal. This allows TC-Helicon’s MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal microphone‘s thumb switch to turn your VoiceTone single’s effect on and off. Picture having the freedom to kick-in your vocal effect while working the stage, not gazing at your feet. It gets really cool when you chain multiple VoiceTone singles pedals together and control each one independently or turn them all on or off in combination.
- 238 factory presets
- Memory for 400 presets
- 10 steps per preset
- Touch Interface
- Detailed editing
- Wizard for choosing presets
- Dedicated effect block on/off
- Mic Control
- ANALOG INPUTS : Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR, Line: 1/4″ phone jack, Guitar: 1/4″ phone jack, Aux: 1/8″ stereo mini jack
Impedance: Balanced/Unbalanced: Mic.: 2.14/1.07 kOhm, Line: 13/6,5 kOhm
Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -49dBu to +10dBu
Line Input Level @ -37 dBu to +22 dBu: -37 dBu to +22 dBu
EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
Mic/Line Input SNR: >107 dB
Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: 14 dBu to -4 dBu
Guitar Input SNR: >104dB
Aux Input Level @ 0dBu: +2dBu
A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 110dB SNR A-weighted
- ANALOG OUTPUTS : D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115dB SNR A-weighted
Connectors, balanced: XLR and 1/4″ phone jack
Output Impedance Balanced/ Unbalanced: 100/50 Ohm
Output Range (Line/Mic Level): 16 dBu / 0dBu
Dynamic Range: > 109 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Headphone Out: 1/8″ Mini stereo jack, 32 Ohm, +16dBu max (180mW max)
- DIGITAL AUDIO : Connectors: RCA Phono (S/PDIF) & USB audio
Formats: S/PDIF (24 bit), EIAJ CP-340, IEC 958, USB Audio
Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- CONTROL : USB: USB-B
MIDI: In/Out/Thru: 5 Pin DIN
Pedal: 1/4″ TRS phone jack for Switch-3
- POWER : External Power Supply Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
Power Consumption: < 14 W
- INCLUDED : Region specific power supply
VoiceSupport Application CD
1 year warranty parts and labor
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).