Music Store Live is proud to present this TC Helicon VoiceLive Play GTX Vocal & Guitar Processor! The first ever combination of complete vocal and guitar processing, VoiceLive® Play GTX takes everything that VoiceLive Play gives to singers and adds award-winning TC Electronic guitar effects and AmpTones. Artist presets offer signature vocal and guitar sounds while full editing ability allows you to define your unique style. Pro or Practicing, acoustic or electric, VoiceLive Play GTX is the singing guitarist’s dream machine.
Producers spend more time on perfecting vocals than any other instrument, and the number of layered vocal tracks on a studio recording often run well into the double-digits. Now the same care for creating vocals live or at home is available to everyone.
VoiceLive Play GTX gives singers the opportunity to experience the sound they know and love from their favorite songs with ease. Featuring automatic backing harmonies, vocal double tracking, pristine EQ and compression, lush reverbs, hard-tuned robo-voice – all the the goose-bumps-on-your-arm effects that make today’s Billboard hit vocals “pop”.
Instant Guitar Tone – No Amp Required
Plug your electric or acoustic guitar into simple-to-use guitar effects including Distortions, Flange, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, EQ and more. The guitar effects in VoiceLive Play GTX are ported from TC Electronic’s Hall of Fame Reverb and FlashBack Delay as well as new algorithms from TC Electronic and TC-Helicon.
Additionally, VoiceLive Play GTX features 10 AmpTones* plus a special acoustic guitar setting. The amps are inspired by famous tones from Fender®, Mesa and Marshall®. They range from Clean to Insane distortion characteristics with user variable Drive amount. All feature editable 3 band tone, compression and speaker emulation controls.
Acoustic – direct and clean to be sent to the PA
Clean – Fender Twin
Comp – Fender Twin with compression
Comp Atk – Fender Twin with Bright switch on and compression
BF Combo – Overdriven Fender ‘65 Deluxe
Bright – Overdriven Modern Fender
Crunch 1 – Marshall Plexi
Crunch 2 – Hiwatt®
Crunch 3 – Marshall Plexi
BF Combo – Overdriven Fender ‘65 Deluxe
Honk – Vintage combo
Insane – Mesa Rectifier
Pick a Genre, any Genre
Operating and navigating VoiceLive Play GTX is a breeze. The GENRE button allows you to easily browse hundreds of presets. Choose a style that suits you and VoiceLive Play GTX will list the presets that fit your preference. If you’ve never used effects before, you’ll quickly learn how to find the sound you’re looking for with GENRES.
Download More & Make Your Favorites
If hundreds of vocal and guitar presets wasn’t enough, you’ll be able to download new and exciting artist presets each month for free via VoiceSupport.
Should you want to create your own presets, VoiceLive Play GTX offers the simple and intuitive onboard controls to do so. In addition, you can mark any preset as a FAVORITE, creating a personal genre of choice effects for super-fast access.
Make It a Hit
HIT is a performance-inspired feature for building intensity into any vocal performance. Every preset has an effect that you can build upon by pressing the HIT button, which adds additional effects on top. For example, you could start with a simple reverb and then “HIT it” to add dazzling harmonies or a raw megaphone effect for emphasis – excellent for making choruses stand out instantly!
Perfect Harmonies & Correction
Don’t worry about key, VoiceLive Play GTX listens to the Guitar input to set key automatically. You get the perfect sounding Harmonies and Pitch Correction.
The VLOOP™ performance looper allows you to create a complete performance while turning effects on and off. You can loop your vocals, guitar or both at the same time.
Sing Along with Vocal Cancel
Singing along is a great way of practicing and performing. Plug in your MP3 player via the AUX In connector and use the Vocal Cancel feature to make your voice stand out over the vocals on the original track. You can also record and play back your singing using the USB connection to your computer.
Practice Makes Perfect
Dedicated PRACTICE mode that analyzes your performance in real-time, helping you spot your strengths as well as focus on the areas that might need attention.
A Good Set of Ears
Embedded stereo RoomSense mics can control your harmonies from instruments nearby, replace the cabled mic for headphone practice or add ambience to your headphone mix.
TC-Helicon’s adaptive tone technology intelligently controls Shape EQ and Dynamics (Compression & De-ess) to provide the perfect tonal balance and add smooth dynamic control to fit in any mix. Best of all it’s easy – just set and forget. An adaptive gate can also be added to help suppress feedback and reduce bleed.
Add MP-75 or Switch-3 for additional control of performance, effects and looping.
* Complete vocal path including Tone, Harmony, HardTune, Reverb, Double and more.
* Get perfect harmonies using Auto Key Detection from guitar.
* Complete TC and TC-Helicon guitar effects including Distortions, Amps, Flange, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, EQ and more.
* Plug in and practice with your MP3 player, or stream tracks and record over USB including a vocal cancel function.
* Compatible with the MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone with Mic Control.
* Global adaptive EQ, Compression, De-ess, Gate & pitch correction.
* 2 Voices of NaturalPlay Harmonies, and 2 voices of humanized Doubling.
* VLOOP performance looper with undo/redo for vocal and guitar path.
* RoomSense microphones for Auto Key, monitoring and practicing.
* Override the key manually using the footswitches or the Effects menu.
* Navigate over 200 presets by Genre and mark Favorites.
* Practice function with intelligent pitch display tracks and singing stats.
* Simple effects customizing with styles and icons.
* Low-noise Mic-preamp with Mic Control.
* Stereo XLR outputs or Dual mono for separate guitar and vocal outputs.
* Aux input for connecting an MP3 player.
* Headphone output.
* USB for audio streaming and connection to VoiceSupport.
* MIDI in for keyboard controlled harmonies.
* Optional Switch-3 and MP-75 for more performance control.
Echo & Delay
HardTune & Correction
Guitar FX & Tuner
Guitar Effect List
Speaker Emulation, Distortion, Flange, Chorus, Tap Delay, Reverb, Detune, Rotary, 3 band EQ, AmpTones* and more.
- See Above Details
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).