- Group Vocals
- 8 melodic and gang style group vocals, including octave up/down options
- Lead/Group Mix
- 3 vocally tuned Reverb styles with adjustable level
- Adaptive Tone on/off
- Mic Control Group Vocal on/off
- Footswitch Group Vocal on/off
- Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Two-part die cast metal
- Rubber adhesive feet
- Mic In to Out
- Input Connector: XLR female, balanced
- Input Impedance: 3k1 Ohm
- Input Clip Sensitivity: -1 dBu
- SNR A-Weighted: >114 dB
- Phantom Power: 24V (always on)
- Output Connector: XLR male, impedance balanced, pin 2 hot
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm
- Output Full Scale Level: +7.5 dBu
- Input to Output Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
SAFETY AND REGULATIONS
- Power Supply (Not Included): 9V 670mA
- Power Consumption: 6W
- EMC – Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety – certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22°F to 167°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
Magic At Your Feet
There’s nothing like having a large and enthusiastic audience singing along with you. CRITICAL MASS puts that magic right at your feet in an easy to use stomp box..
Sing Along Style
Whether you’re pounding out arena rock-style anthems or leading worship at your church, having group vocals on demand allows you to set the mood and engage your entire audience. Choose from “melodic” or “gang” style vocals that suit any style of music with no key or scale input required.
Reverb simulates a physical space, allowing your voice to fit into the music perfectly. Whether it’s the ambience of a small room, or the massive reverberation of a concert hall, CRITICAL MASS’ 3 vocally tuned reverbs always brings out the best in your voice.
Personal Sound Tech
CRITICAL MASS’ Adaptive Tone (equalization) with compression, de-esser and gate automatically control the timbre and shape of your sound, ensuring every note is pristinely clear and intelligible. When the crowd hears exactly what you’re singing, they can join in – and there’s nothing better than that!
Ease of Use
You’re a singer first and foremost, so getting knee-deep in technology probably isn’t what your gig calls for. That’s why CRITICAL MASS automatically sets your mic gain to the optimal level, allowing you to concentrate on giving your best performance – night after night.
CRITICAL MASS gives you the option of either plug-in power via the optional POWERPLUG 9 V adapter – or battery operation for those occasions when you’re just doing a short set, or house power isn’t readily available.
Your Best Performance
Whether you’re playing at the local tavern or a huge festival, your vocals always deserve special attention. CRITICAL MASS gives you the tools to always sound your best with melodic and gang vocals, state-of-the-art reverb and adaptive tone – all in an ultra-simple stomp box designed to elevate your performance to the next level.
- 4 Melodic Choir Styles
- 4 Gang Vocal Styles
- 3 Reverb Styles
- Adaptive Tone
- Optional AA battery power
- Easy connection between standard mic and mixer
- Phantom power always available
- Low noise microphone pre-amp
- Automatic input gain – no more setting and adjusting input gain
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Mic Control for remote on/off switching with optional TC-Helicon MP-75, MP-76 (main button only) and Sennheiser e835 FX mics
- Individual style select and mix controls for gang vocals
- USB connection to VoiceSupport application offering updates, product-specific news and more
- 9V operation (vs 12V) to accommodate common pedalboard power supplies
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).