TC Electronic RS210C 400-Watt Bass Cabinet (B-STOCK) - Discontinued
- Dimensions: W x H x D 356 x 664 x 356mm
- Weight: 21 kg / 46 lbs
- Power handling: 400 Watt
- Enclosure: 18mm plywood side panels, 18mm rounded carved hardwood corners
- Surface treatment: ‘Anti-skid’ dual component surface
- Porting: Rear porting
- Woofer: Eminence custom 10"
- Tweeter: Eminence 33mm voicecoil, titanium diaphragm
- Tweeter adjustment: L-pad (off - 0dB)
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
The RS210C cabinet features the same 2 x 10" + 1" Eminence driver configuration found in the award-winning RS210 cabinet.
Additionally, its open amp design allows for you to choose between any of the three compact TC Electronic amp heads: RH750 RH450 or Staccato'51. The amp of your choice simply slides into the amp slot and is secured by a single screw in a matter of seconds.
Your Voice, Your Choice
We were not interested in doing a combo that limits you, so we decided on an innovative solution where you can just swap heads as you see fit.
This means that you can get any voicing you like by chosing between our range of RH bass heads. Want more than one? Easy-peasy, you simply switch heads by loosening a single screw in a matter of seconds.
This is a combo you'd wanna take everywhere so we've made sure you can! It features a pull-up handle and wheels for easy transportation.
Also, you can detach the trolley in seconds if you want to, no need for any tools whatsoever. You can leave the trolley on during gigs, but sometimes you may experience a slight rattle - that's why we made it dead easy to take it off.
Built for The Road
This combo is super roadworthy and features 18MM hardwearing plywood, super stackability and a breakout speaker connection to drive up to 2 additional TC cabinets.
When on the road, we bet you will enjoy the comfort of having a state-of-the-art head built in to your main cab, as well as the fact that you can wheel it around before and after gigs.
Vertical Stacking Explained
Vertical Stacking... It may sound like a term that was developed by our sales and marketing departments, but in reality Vertical Stacking was born in our bass development department. The concept emerged from years and years of bass playing. Yep, that's right! The guys developing TC bass gear are actually bass players themselves, and they know what it's like out there in the real world of bass.
If you ever play gigs at private parties or small to mid-sized venues, you probably decided to only bring one bass cab - typically one with a 4x10" speaker configuration.
If you place a 4 x10" cab on the floor the sound waves will bounce off the floor. While this is great for getting that fat low-end impact, the downside is that you can't hear the details of your playing. (Well, your knees can, but not your ears.)
One solution is to place the cab on a chair, a rack case or similar. Now, you can hear the mid and high frequencies much better, but the downside is lack of low-end presence. Since you elevated the cab, you lose the early reflections bouncing off the floor.
In other words, no matter what you do, using only one 4 x 10" cab means a compromise of sound quality.
As long as you use TC cabinets, most of our amps can actually handle 3 cabs simultaneously.
Obviously, it would become a very tall stack if you stacked 3 2x10" or 2x12" cabs vertically, in fact you may not be able to reach the amp...
But don't worry, due to the extra cab, it actually makes sense to stack them in the traditional, horizontal way if you hook up three cabs.
The solution to the problem is our unique Vertical Stacking concept. There is nothing wrong with using 4 10" speakers. In most situations, that is more than enough - the problem is that all 4 speakers are fitted inside a square box in a 2x2 configuration.
Our answer is a 4x1 speaker configuration using either two 2x10", 2x10"/2x12" or two 2x12" cabs. Whether you want 10 or 12" speakers or a combination, the point is that you stack the speakers vertically.
The early reflections add punch and low-end to your sound, but at the same time, you can hear every detail thanks to the fact that the top speaker is aligned with your ears.
No More Compromises. Issue Solved!
If weight and space is less of a concern, you can always go for the classic configuration of 8x10". Or how about 2x12" in the bottom, 4x10" in the middle and 2x10" on top? Obviously, such solutions will also give you all the benefits of vertical stacking using smaller cabs.
Just like early reflections are key to the Vertical Stacking concept, you can take advantage of the same phenomenon if you use either an RS212 or RS112 as the lower cabinet and an RS210 as the upper cabinet.
It's perfectly fine to align the front of each cabinet, but if you want to emphasize clarity and definition in a natural way (without adjusting the tone controls of the amp), try pushing the upper RS210 cab back a bit.
Now, you will get eary reflections of the upper cabinet coming your way, and even though it may sound like a minor adjustment, the difference is significant and you can control the amount of early reflections by how far you push back the RS210 cab.
- Fully customizable with any RH head
- Pull-up Handle and Wheels
- Roadworthy Construction
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).