Vintage and Square tremolo modes
Tap Tempo footswitch
Seven rhythmic subdivisions
6 dBs of volume boost
Sequence 4 bars of different subdivisions
TonePrint Editor allows in-depth manipulation of tremolo shapes
Combine 2 tremolo curves for a unique custom shape
High quality components
True Bypass or Buffered Bypass
TC Electronic Pipeline Tap Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal
The widely anticipated Pipeline Tap Tremolo takes the vintage warmth that made the tremolo effect so iconic and pairs it with a modern edge for more radical situations.
Pipeline has both soft Vintage sine waves and solid Square blocks available at the flick of a switch and with up to 6 dBs of boost you'll never sound thin or deflated.
The footswitch is tap tempo-enabled for fast tempo adjustments and the Subdivision knob lets you splice the tempo into seven inspiring rhythmic accents.
And last but not least - it's TonePrint-enabled, giving you an endless array of possibilities in a little box that won't put a ding in your board.
- Vintage and Square Modes
- Tap Tempo
- Customizeable tremolo shapes and sequences
Custom Carved Barrels
- The Custom mode lets you program your own subdivision pattern.
- Using the free TonePrint Editor, you can sequence up to 4 bars of different subdivisions for a copacetic quilt of tremolo chunks.
- It could be two bars of 8th notes, third bar is 16th notes, and the fourth bar is 32ndnotes. Or the other way around!
- Release your inner dubstep demon or practice your robo-vocabulary for the technological singularity!
Tap Tempo and Drop In
- With tap tempo and a versatile subdivision knob, you have all of your rhythmic proclivities on board and easy to get. We loaded the tap function into the standard footswitch so it won't eat too much pedalboard space.
- Just hold down the footswitch for two seconds, light turns green, and you can tap the tempo you want.
- After that, use the Subdivision knob to give your tremolo the right rhythmic stutter, befitting the situation.
Trim the Surf with TonePrint
- Using the mini toggle switch you can unlock a wealth of chilled-out TonePrints from our local tribe of tone surfers.
- Using TonePrint Editor will fold out the Pipeline like a toolbox of tremolo.
- For example, you can mix two different tremolo pulses for super gnarly and eccentric curve shapes.
- Each pulse can have its own individual shape, speed and phase.
- This makes it possible to emulate the classic light bulb based opto-tremolos, like the Shin Ei Univibe, with its "double dip"-shaped waves.
TonePrint® - Signature Effects!
The Artist Entrance
TonePrint means signature effects - and signature effects means truly creative tones. From classic innovators to the guys shaping the future of music, we've asked the coolest artists around to come up with their customized signature version of a TC Electronic effect - and make them available to you for free!
Download the free TonePrint app for Android and iPhone, choose the TonePrint you want to hear and beam it instantly from your phone through your guitar's pickup into your TonePrint pedal. No cables needed!
Your Vision, Your Sound!
- Music is the truest expression of self. That's why it is your right to have your effect sound the way YOU want to, no holds barred.
- With the TonePrint Editor, you get full control over all effect behavior, knob ranges and everything in between so you can create your signature TC sound.
Backstage Pass - All Access
Pipeline Tap Tremolo is an ocean full of wavy wobble. Let's dive in and catch some tubes, man.
The Volume knob can boost your signal up to 6 dBs. Due to the fact that the tremolo effect is turning the volume up and down, the ear perceives a drop in volume even though the signal is measurably the same. The Volume knob lets you adjust for the perceived volume drop.
Sets the speed of the tremolo oscillation. From calm, rolling tides to choppy, rippling waves and anything in between.
Switch between surfy sine waves and square-edged bricks of tremolo. The middle position activates the TonePrint setting where you can beam in artist TonePrints or go to town with your own creations. Using the free TonePrint Editor, you can make anything from even corduroy waves to a 50-year storm of chop.
This knob controls how deep the tremolo cuts into the volume. Clockwise gets you the smooth surface of a waxed longboard and counterclockwise generates tall double overhead waves that cut all the way down to Bikini Bottom.
The subdivision knob lets you dial in the rhythmic pattern of the tremolo waves. From simple quarter or eighth notes to quarter or eighth note triplets and beyond.
You can easily switch from true bypass to a buffered bypass in case you have long cables or tons of pedals. Sending your signal through this Pipeline won’t wipe out your tone.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).