|Connectors:||Two 1/4" phone jack, pseudo-balanced|
|Max. Input Level:||18 dBu|
|Min. Input Level for 0 dBFS:||-6 dBu|
|Sensitivity:||-6dBu to +18 dBu|
|Connectors:||Two 1/4" phone jacks x 4|
|Impedance, input/output:||91 kOhm/100 Ohm|
|Max. Output Level:||12 dBu|
|Output Ranges:||6 to 10 dBu|
|Connectors:||Two 1/4" phone jacks|
|Impedance, input/output:||24 kOhm(Balanced 35 kOhm)/ 100Ohm(Balanced 200 Ohm)|
|Max. Output Level:||12 dBu|
|Output Ranges:||6 to 10 dBu|
Analog Outputs (L/R)
|Connectors:||Two 1/4" phone jacks|
|Impedance:||100 Ohm (Balanced 200 Ohm)|
|Max. Output Level:||12 dBu|
|Output Ranges:||0 to 10 dBu|
|Connectors:||RCA Phono (S/PDIF)|
|Formats:||S/PDIF (24 bit), EIAJ CP-340, IEC 958, 75Ohm|
|Sample Rate:||44.1 kHz|
|Frequency Response:||typ. : +0.0/-0.4 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Dynamic Range:||typ.: > 95 dB, 20Hz to 22kHz, 0dBFS|
|THD:||typ.: < -80 dB, 20Hz to 22kHz, -1dBFS|
|A to D Conversion:||24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, DSR|
|D to A Conversion:||24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, DSR|
|Complies with:||EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2
FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
|Certified to:||IEC 60065 / EN 60065/ UL 60065 / CSA E60065|
|Operating Temperature:||32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)|
|Storage Temperature:||-22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)|
|Humidity:||Max. 90 % non-condensing|
|MIDI:||In/Out: 5 Pin DIN|
|USB:||USB 1.1, type B|
|Pedal (Exp and Vol):||Four 1/4" stereo phone jack
(2 on GFX01, 2 on Control Board)
|Relay closure (separate tip and ring connection to sleeve):||4 relays on two 1/4" stereo phone jack for amp switching|
|DC output:||4 x 9VDC outputs, 200mA totally, Shield(+) Pin(-)|
|Finish:||Anodized aluminum front
Plated and painted steel chassis
|Display:||2x20 character STN-LCD display + 20x7|
18 Illuminated Footswitches
(6 with build-in Rotary Encoders)
|Dimensions:||20.2" x 10.5" x 4.1"
(512.9mm x 265.9mm x 103.4mm)
|Weight:||17.2 lb. (7.83 kg)|
|Mains Voltage:||100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)|
|Power Consumption:||<20 W|
|Warranty Parts and labor:||According to EU regulations|
Musicality Meets Integration
G-System is a masterpiece. It asks: what if a guitarist could have it all? And then delivers in a package almost too good to be true. The best of the best effects, complete integration and optimization of your gear and total control over your effects and sounds pedal board. And, the added Massimo Mantovani mod essentially optimises the input-design and upgrades a number of components, which results in a super-transparent tone with a very snappy response, added punch and optimal tonal transparency.
- 25 effects in the best quality money can buy
- Total control over sounds, including amp channel switching
- Total integration, including 3 powered loops for your pedals
Pure Music In Effect
G-System offers a complete range of guitar effects, but what makes them so different is their sound. We poured all our knowledge but also our hearts and love for music into these sounds and it shows - dual DSP full 96 KHZ / 24 bit conversion and processing meets tone that just raises the hairs on your arm right of the bat.
Obey The Way You Play
How you play is unique and your challenges are different from any other guitarist. That is why we made G-System like a ball of clay: completely moldable to what you need it to be. Custom button lay-out and assignment, multiple actions with one button press, custom effect routing - you name it, and G-System does what you need to sound your best.
It’s OK To See Other People
G-System has no drive effects. Why? Cos most guitarists have their favourite distortion/overdrive boxes anyway. So Instead of competing with them, we aimed to integrate them seamlessly, and make them part of them system via 4 analog loops and even add 9VDC outputs - life can be so easy.
Backstage Pass - All Access
G-System does so much so well, it can be a bit intimidating. But essentially, G-System is the best thing you could do for your playing, sounds and performance and its menus and controls are intuitive and user-friendly.
A wide selection of touch– and manually controlled filters from Wah to Formant style sounds and back.
Tight control of dynamics, ranging from a classic squashy compressor to more transparent, open dynamics control.
Full chromatic tuner at your service.
It’s the famous TC chorus, flangers, phasers, trems, vibrato in glorious quality.
Add some wider imaging to your soundscapes, or go all out with whammys, octavers and even 2-part intelligent harmony.
Delay is TC’s turf and all the classic 2290 sounds including dynamic delay can be found here. We added a couple of reverse delays and warbly tape delays and gorgeous tape echoes.
Reverb is synonymous with TC and we’ve included all our famous industry-defining hall, plate, room and spring algorithms and tuned them specifically for guitar.
Can You Hear Me Now?
G-System has a boost button that allows you to add up to 10 dB of clean boost. Great for boosting solos or highlighting parts.
Pre-set For Awesome
G-System has a ton of features and it’s factory presets cover a wide range of sounds and needs. But the real fun starts in building things from the ground up with G-System as the center of your rig. You can build presets to sound the control your other gear exactly as you see fit.
The whole idea behind G-System is being the perfect effects processor ... and what’s more perfect than one devised by you? A custom layout sticker allows you to rename knobs and the powerful software allows you to basically assign whatever you want to any button so you end up with exactly what you want, combined with TC effects.
Twist It, Baby
G-System uses rotary encoders to scroll through menus and change parameters. A solution thats simple, elegant and incredibly roadworthy - and we’ve made sure that every important parameter is always instantly available.
A Change Is Gon’ Come
One of G-System’s best features is that you can make small adjustments like turning effects on or off, but also radical changes like switching effects, amp channels, EQ settings and whatever else you want to program in there - all at the press of a button. We’re talking unparalleled levels of control here.
A Stunning Display Of Display
G-System’s display is neat and tidy and provides you with the essential info at all times, be it the pitch of your guitar, effect type or preset name, it’s all right there in maximum readability
Is It In Yet?
G-System’s guitar input is fantastic. Massimo Mantovano specifically tweaked G-System’s input buffer to deliver the most pristine and cleanest tone out there. The result? Super clean tone with loads of ‘snap’ and great response.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - No Hassle Returns - 30 Day Trial Period
At Music Store Live, we are proud to offer free shipping on just about everything we sell. We’ve also got one of the best return policies in the business giving you a full 30 day trial period that starts when you receive your order for all new* items. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped, we’ll provide you with return authorization information to send it back for an exchange, a refund, or in-store credit. But no matter what, we’ve got your back and we are here to help make sure you end up with the right gear for you. You’ll never be stuck with something you aren’t happy with.
Return Policy Details
What if there’s something defective with the item I purchased or it arrived with shipping damage?
We’ve got some of the best guitar techs around to test out every instrument before it leaves our shop and give everything a full setup. We’re confident your order will arrive ready to rock right out of the box. Our awesome warehouse staff put time and care into packaging your order up to make sure it all arrives to you safely. But let’s be honest, once in a blue moon stuff happens that’s out of anyone’s control. If you received an item which you believe is faulty, shows signs of shipping damage, or in any way doesn’t meet your expectations based on the description in the listing, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Gear Experts. No matter what happens, we want to make it right! (note: If you believe there to be shipping damage, please do not discard the packaging that your order came in and please make sure to contact us within 24 hours of receiving your delivery)
What if I’m not liking it or it’s just not working out for me?
Is something you purchased from us just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from Music Store Live. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us within 30 days of delivery*. You are welcome to return it for a refund, an exchange, or in-store credit.
- Please allow 2-4 business days from the receiving date for returns to be processed.
- If your purchase qualified for free shipping, we may withhold our outbound shipping costs from any refunds processed as part of the return.
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. Anything sent back to us must have an RMA number and we may refuse returns that did not receive prior authorization.
- Return the item(s) in its original packaging and in a way that will help ensure its safe arrival back to us.
- Just as we’re responsible for getting your order to you safely, you are responsible for returning the item(s) to Music Store Live in its original condition. Please take care with packaging it back up and preparing it for the return shipping journey. We recommend you add insurance to higher value items when sending them back.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL but is not to exceed 15% under typical circumstances.
- * B-Stock, C-Stock, E-Stock, Open Box, and Used items are subject to a 7-day trial period.
Is there anything that you guys won’t take back or that does not apply to your return policy?
We definitely want to work with you and be as flexible as we can to earn your business and to make sure you’re happy with everything you purchase from us. Unfortunately, there are some things that we simply cannot take back once it’s sold. That includes:
- Custom orders or instruments with modifications (pickup installs, straplock installs, tuner installs, etc)
- Software or authorization keys
- Guitar amp tubes or cabinet speakers
- Pickups that have been installed
- Strings that have been installed
- Drum heads and cymbals that show signs of use
- Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)
- Turntable cartridges
- Control vinyl
When sending back a return, please make sure that the return merchandise authorization number (RMA) provided by one of our Gear Experts is clearly written on the label of your return. To help avoid any restocking fees, please don’t write anything on the packaging. Please return all of the original packaging and its contents. We must receive the item/order back in a condition that allows us to resell it in the same condition it was originally in when we sent it out.
Your return label should look something like this:
Music Store Live
Attn: RMA XXXXX
300 W. 28th St, ste 102
National City, CA 91950
(Note: Purchases made through third party marketplaces such as eBay, Reverb, or Amazon have their own policies and criteria for returns. Please ask if you have any questions regarding that process.)
Shipping Policy Details
In most cases we ship new orders out within 1 business day of receiving payment. Here are some things to note:
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment. If you need to use a shipping address that differs from your billing address, feel free to contact a Music Store Live Gear Expert and we can help you out.
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company. If you’d like it held at a local FedEx facility, for example, please provide us with the full address of that facility before your order is shipped. This works out better than trying to re-route it once it’s in transit.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery please request it when requesting your order. Whether you choose to or not, we will still assume all of the responsibility in getting your item to you safely.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.