There's no denying that we truly love delay here at TC Electronic and with ProGuitarShop we've found a collaborator that shares our unparalleled passion for delay. This has resulted in two delay pedals, which in no time at all have become modern-day classics due to their painstaking recreations of vintage echo-machines of the past. Now we're bringing you the best features and sounds from the original Alter Ego and Alter Ego X4, combined in a new pedal which is sure to satisfy all of your vintage-vibed echo needs!
With Alter Ego 2 you get 9 vintage delay sounds carefully reproduced by the echo experts at ProGuitarShop and TC Electronic. And trust us, these guys know echo tone and we know you'll agree once you hear it! You'll find everything from sweet saturated EchoPlex* repeats, the unique magnetic drum delays of the legendary Echorec*, an exclusive modulated take on TC's own 2290 delay unit to tons of other classic echo tones. Heck, if we didn't know any better, we would be sure that this pedal contained real moving parts.
Back To The Future
Alter Ego 2 has received an elegant graphical overhaul so it's not just your tone that receives a massive upgrade, but also the coolness-factor of your pedalboard. Combine that with stereo I/O, the amazing audio-tapping feature and the innovative TonePrint technology and you've got yourself a pedal that may sound old-aged but is practically taken straight from the space-age.
TonePrint - Signature Effects
TonePrint, signature versions of delays made by music's finest (from rock royalty, to YOU via our TonePrint Editor) allows you to cram as many delay types into this little miracle as your heart desires. From custom tuned tones by music's elite, to classic takes on legendary sounds, your vision is your sound.
Backstage Pass - All Access
With Alter Ego Vintage Echo V2 Delay, getting tones is a cinch. Dialing in sounds is quick and intuitive and it’s one of those pedals where you just can’t seem to get anything else but awesome sounds.
Alter Ego Delay's Resume
- 9 exclusive delay modes custom tuned by ProGuitarShop and TC Electronic
- 11 delay types including looper
- Audio Tapping
- 7 seconds of delay
- 40 second looper
- Stereo in & out
- True Bypass
- Delay Time, Feedback and Repeat controls
- Spillover on/off
- Easy battery access
- Small footprint
- High quality components
- Road-ready design
- 9 exclusive Delay sounds, expertly crafted by TC Electronic and ProGuitarShop
- A true celebration of the best of the best in tape, analog and digital delays
- TonePrint Enabled - for a world of signature effects
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).