|Supported disc types||CD-R, CD-R-DA, CD-RW, CD-RW-DA(High Speed CD-RW is supported)|
|Playback disc formats||CD-DA, CD-ROM ISO9660 LEVEL 1/2 Joliet format, multisession discs and CD-text|
|Playback file formats|
|CD-DA||44.1kHz, 16bit, stereo|
|MP3||44.1kHz, 64 to 320kbps, VBR|
|Recording file formats|
|CD-DA||44.1kHz, 16bit, stereo|
|Connector||RCA pin jack|
|Input impedance||22kΩ +/-10% (unbalanced)|
|Reference input level||-10dBV (Full scale -16dB)|
|Minimum input level||-19dBV (adjustable level at Full Scale -16dB)
|playback||20Hz to 20kHz, +/-0.8dB|
|recording||20Hz to 20kHz, +/-1.0dB|
|Wow and flutter||Immeasurable (0.001% or less)|
The CD-RW900MKII and CD-RW901MKII are professional CD recorders that replace the best-selling CD-RW900SL and CD-RW901SL. A new TEAC tray-loading transport ensures years of reliable operation in the most demanding installations. The new transport also allows gapless recording when writing track markers, something not possible using off-the-shelf PC drives. Various recording features like automatic track creation help the operator create polished recordings without constant supervision. An AKM AK4528VM is used for AD/DA conversion for clean, clear sound quality with a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz +/-0.8dB.
With the CD-RW901MKII, balanced analog input/output jacks and external control terminals are included. Additionally, long-run continuous recording (and overlap recording) is possible by connecting multiple CD-RW901MKIIs with an accessory cable. An ISRC/RID code can be displayed to check the recording in a mastering studio.Whether used for PA/Sound Reinforcement playback, studio, mastering, or broadcast, the CD-RW900MKII and 901MKII are TASCAM's latest generation of reliable CD recording and playback.
- Adopts AK4528VM audio codec made by Asahi Kasei Microdevices which has 24-bits processing
- Independent input level controls provides serious level control
- Supported media: CD-R, CD-R-DA, CD-RW, CD-RW-DA
- High speed CD-RW Supports
- CD drive supports playback of CD-DA and Data-CD
- High reliability proprietary TEAC tray drive
- OPC (optimum power control) function: Adjusting the laser power for each disc type
- Fade-in/Fade-out recording function (1 to 30 seconds, 1 seconds increments)
- Sync recording function: Automatically start/stop recording at a preset level (-24dB to -72dB, 6dB increments)
- Digital volume for adjusting recording level seriously (-∞、-54.0dB to 18.0dB)
- Automatic track division: Automatically insert a track division at a preset condition
- Manual track division: Insert a track division by manual operation
- Time track division: Automatically insert a track division per preset interval (1 to 10 minutes, 1 minutes increments)
- Rec-mute function: Recording four seconds of silence on the disc
- Selectable maximum recording track numbers (automatically stop at preset number)
- Erase function: Erase selected track or disc (for CD-RW)
- Four playback modes (continuous, single, program, random)
- Repeat playback function (continuous, single, program, random, A-B)
- Fade-in/Fade-out playback function (OFF, 1 to 30 seconds, 1 seconds increments)
- Auto-cue function: Automatically pause by detection of a sound of start point in a track
- Auto-ready function: Automatically pause at head of next track after playback previous track
- Pitch control playback function: Pitch and speed can be varied (+/-16%, 0.1 to 1.0% increments, for CD-DA)
- Key control playback function: (b1 to b6, #1 to #6, half-note increments, for CD-DA)
- When using key control function with pitch control function, these function provides speed changing without changing pitch
- Timer playback function (external timer sold separately): Automatically begin playback when turned on
- Unfinalize function (for CD-RW): Erase TOC information of finalized CD-RW
- Time display switching (elapsed track/disc time, remaining track/disc time)
- CD-text editing supports
- PS/2 keyboard (sold separately) connection for remote control or entering a title
- SRC (sampling rate converter): Automatically convert the incoming frequency to 44.1kHz (for 32 to 48kHz)
- RCA analog unbalanced inputs/outputs
- COAXIAL digital input/output (IEC60958-3:S/P DIF)
- OPTICAL digital input/output (IEC60958-3:S/P DIF)
- Wireless remote controller with 10-key included (for CD-RW900MKII)
- Headphone output (20mW/ch)
- 3-polar AC sockets with the detachable AC cable
- 2U EIA rackmountable
- RoHS certified
Dedicated Features for CD-RW901MKII
- Sync trim function (+/-125 frame, +/-1.67 seconds)
- Automatic track division with trim function (+/-125 frame, +/-1.67 seconds)
- Selectable COPY ID（free/1 generation/prohibit/SCMS）
- Call function: Return to a point at which playback last started from ready mode
- EOM (end of message) function: EOM indicator will light-up before the end of track or disc (1 to 99 seconds)
- ISRC/RID code display function
- Time skip function: While in playback or ready, moves the playback point to forwards or backwards (1 seconds increments)
- Index search function: Search indexes within a track that were assigned during recording
- Overlap recording function: Using two-units CD-RW901MKII to make continuous recording
- Fader start/stop control via parallel control connector
- D-sub 9pin RS-232C serial control connector
- D-sub 15pin parallel control connector
- XLR analog balanced inputs/outputs
- XLR digital input/output (IEC60958-4:AES/EBU)
- Wired remote controller included
Differences from CD-RW900SL/CD-RW901SL
- Time track division added to CD-RW900MKII
- Industrial design
- Tray loading type CD drive
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).