Music is an art form that needs to be experienced in all its beauty, detail, and nuance without the colouration that can instantly detract from its purest essence. Tannoy has been at the forefront of audio innovation for over 90 years, and LIFE BUDS wireless earbuds now bring that legendary performance to your on-the-go wireless listening. Designed for an immersive true stereo experience, LIFE BUDS use a proprietary DSP (Digital Sound Processor) to replicate the sound of our award-winning Dual Concentric single point source loudspeakers.
High Quality Sound
The Dual Concentric driver technology used in Tannoy loudspeakers provides class-leading coherence and point-source imaging for that highly sought after and truly natural sound. Thanks to their built-in DSP, your LIFE BUDS deliver those same breathtaking dynamics, along with powerful transient response and unparalleled realism across a wide frequency range – with virtually zero colouration. Breathtaking yesterday; equally breathtaking today...
Hours of Playback Time
When fully charged, your LIFE BUDS provide 4 hours of playback time and work with any Bluetooth* device – including the latest version 5.0. They come packaged inside a compact soft-touch carry case that also serves as a convenient recharging station, providing up to 12 additional hours – for a total of 16 hours play time. As long as your LIFE BUDS are stored in the charging case when not in use, they are always at the ready. Plus, LIFE BUDS automatically pair with your Bluetooth device the instant you remove them from the charging case.
Music & More
LIFE BUDS' outstanding performance goes far beyond its high quality sound with features that include: a built-in microphone for crystal clear hands-free calling; single-touch and automatic pairing with your phone or any Bluetooth playback device; convenient multi-function touch controls for 1-touch power, pairing, play, stop, skip, call answering, and much more. Your LIFE BUDS will become your new favourite go-to device for your life on-the-go!
Unparalleled Comfort & Isolation
In order to fully enjoy your music experience, you need superior audio isolation. That is why LIFE BUDS include a range of silicon earbud sizes to provide a custom fit that allows you to shut out the rest of the world. The high-grade earbuds provide maximum comfort, whilst LIFE BUDS' design makes them compact, sweat proof, lightweight and discreet.
The Legacy Lives On
Tannoy's long and storied legacy is built upon a simple philosophy; design and build amazing audio-delivery systems – and LIFE BUDS proudly continues that timeless tradition. Cut the cord and enjoy Bluetooth 5.0 wireless freedom with Tannoy LIFE BUDS.
- Audiophile wireless in-ear headphones for complete freedom to enjoy music on the go
- Single point source DSP replicates Tannoy's award-winning Dual Concentric sound performance
- True stereo sound imaging for an authentic audiophile experience
- Included compact soft-touch carry case provides automatic earbud recharging
- 4 hours playback time with Bluetooth* version 5.0
- 12 hours top-up charge from carry case (total 16 hours playback on 1 charge)
- Built-in microphone for crystal clear hands-free calling
- Automatic ear bud pairing and single-touch pairing to phone or any Bluetooth playback device
- Multi-function touch controls for 1-touch power, pairing, play, stop, skip and call answering
- High-grade silicon earbuds for extreme isolation
- Compact, sweat proof, lightweight and discreet for maximum user comfort
- Includes replacement silicon buds and optional bud sizes for custom fitting
- 90 years of British sound heritage and innovation
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Note: This product ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 48 hours extra processing time.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).