While super complex and technical playing can wow audiences, sometimes a simpler and stripped down approach is even more moving. Sometimes, eliminating everything but the most essential can produce greater creativity and boosts interaction between players and audiences. A similar relationship exists between players and their instruments. Very simple instruments and setups can often conversely stimulate the creativity of players.
The Classic Pedal is just that – a drum pedal taking a sophisticated path to simplicity, to stimulate joy and creativity from its player.
Due to their simple, user-friendly nature, vintage pedals have remained popular in modern times, when technology and innovation abound. While taking inspiration from vintage models, we also incorporated years of product research and development, and condensed it into this simple structure.
The streamlined footboard was carefully designed, with great attention to detail, so that it is easy to use in any playing style. We developed a height adjustment mechanism that precisely strikes the center of the head, for a range of bass drum sizes. And above all, its weight balance achieves a very natural feel and response, while still delivering power and nuance. This comfortable feeling allows that player to forget about the pedal itself and instead focus on playing music, naturally inspiring joy and creativity.
Smooth Surface Footboard
The newly designed classic style footboard features lightweight construction and smooth surface, making it a great choice for any drumming style.
Center Strike Height Adjust
By simply loosening the square head bolt of the side pillar, you can change the height of the beater shaft. This makes it possible to have the beater strike the center of the bass drum without using a bass drum lifter or adjusting the length of the beater.
Easy Access Spring Adjustment
This unique Easy Adjust Spring Post allows you to adjust the spring tension while still sitting on the drum throne because of its top mounted construction. This means you can adjust the tension while actually checking the resulting feel simultaneously.
The Classic Beater
This traditional style round beater has a slightly tapered shape. It allows you to hit the bass drum evenly, and provides a warm sound with clear articulation.
(available as an individual item)
Individual Adjustment of Beater & Footboard Angle
Using a drum key, you can adjust the beater angle as desired. Also, by changing the chain position on the sprocket, you can adjust the footboard angle independently of the beater angle.
Easy-Tight Hoop Clamp
We set the screw to tighten the hoop clamp on the outside of the pedal frame, making it quick and easy to set and remove.
Compact Folding Design
This pedal can be folded compactly to store it in a pedal bag. By tilting the spring post toward you, it becomes a compact right-angle triangle.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).