TRIPOD CAST BASE
MS750TBK straight stand with cast iron base represents yet another side of TAMA’s innovative engineering brilliance at work. Ideally suited for speakers, vocalists, classical string performers, or any situation where a solidly anchored stand is needed, but floor space is limited.
A smarter, smaller footprint stand for vocalists or speakers working in limited floor space. Perfect for mic-ing classical stringed instruments or other instruments on crowded concert stages.
Height 945mm – 1685mm(37 3/16”– 66 5/16”)
SURE-CAST ADJUSTMENT COLLAR
Iron Works’ sturdy zinc, die-cast adjustment collar will be appreciated by users who’ ve been thwarted by the performance failure of flimsy plastic collars.
DIE-CAST LOCKING THUMB NUT
Not only does the thumb nut’s larger, sure-grip design allow greater leverage for faster, easier set-up and breakdown, its high quality zinc threads and walls are built to handle pressure for years to come.
LATCH-LOK SLEEVE INSERT
Anyone who has used existing boom stands is familiar with the following potential mishap: Performer attempts a slight adjustment of mic stand by rotating the boom arm in the stand around few degrees—but with an undesired result—the twisting force is just enough to loosen the plastic ring inside the adjustment collar. Having lost its grip on the upper telescoping shaft, the boom arm, and microphone, sink downward, possibly even falling to the ground. No more. Finally, TAMA has addressed this common problem by utilizing a specially designed ring with an anchor at the bottom, which sits in the mic pipe’s slot. The ring does not rotate, so adjustment collar’s grip cannot fail.
TRIPOD CAST BASETRIPOD CAST BASE
Commonly, machined threads are the means of attaching a microphone stand to a cast base. But threads are easily damaged, and if a microphone stand is handled roughly, the threaded end of the lower pipe can be broken. TAMA’s simple re-design eliminates this weak link. The TAMA Tripod and Round Cast base has an unthreaded pocket that accepts the lower pipe. A T-bolt on the underside of the cast base then fixes the pipe to the base. Not only is this solution more durable, users will find set-up and breakdown to be easier too.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).