Dave Friedman is the man behind some of the most impressive tones in rock 'n' roll and has been for over 25 years. Throughout that time, luminary players such as Jerry Cantrell and Eddie Van Halen have been relying on Friedman's amplifier modifications, repairs, and builds to keep them sounding at the top of their game. With that expertise in tow, Friedman moved into crafting his own line of top-shelf electric guitar amplifiers, instruments, and effects, and in doing so has built one of the most enviable roster of artists out there. Whether discussing the plexi-on-steroids tone of the BE-100, or the pedal-platform versatility of the Buxom Beauty, Friedman amps are undoubtedly taking over as the premier rock 'n' roll electric guitar amplifiers.
And thanks to the Synergy Friedman BE-BB preamp module, those exact tones can be at your fingertips with a new level of convenience and affordability. Far from modeling or emulating, Dave Friedman himself designed this module, nailing every detail of the amps’ to-die-for tone and impressive touch sensitivity. By utilizing a pair of 12AX7 preamp tubes to power its BE [BE-100] and BB [Buxom Beauty] channels, whether you're switching between a crystalline clean tone and a boosted lead sound or a harnessing the BE channel’s vintage British-like abilities and switching to a more aggressive distortion, true tube tone will always be present, detailed, and hopelessly addictive. If you want to give your Synergy rig cream-of-the-crop British roar while tapping into the finest cleans Synergy and Friedman have to offer, you'll want to grab a BE-BB preamp module.
The Synergy BE-BB pre-amp features two channels. Each channel has a gain and volume knob and 3-band EQ. You’ll also find 3-way bright switch and 2-way mid boost toggle on the BB side of the module for further crafting your perfect cleans.
CATHODE SELECT SWITCH:
This three position switch allows you to configure the input tube bass response to match the original circuit of the selected module. This will affect the feel and tightness. Each amp designer has a specific combination of components that make up their input tube circuit. We have selected the three most popular combinations which you can access with this switch. The module will come preset to Dave Friedman's preferred setting which for the BE-BB module is position is position 3 (1.8K resistor and 1uf capacitor).
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).