- Cabinet Size: 4'
- Finish: Black Hi Gloss
- Keyboard: 88 Key. Graded hammer action. Velocity Sensitive
- Polyphony: 128 Note Polyphony with sound effects engaged
- Voice: 122 selectable voices. 128 General MIDI voices available for MIDI playing
- Voice Mode: Main. Multi-layer for 4 voices with 6 presets. Keyboard percussion
- Rhythm Styles: 100 Styles with Variations. Start/Stop. Synchro. Fill In. Intro/Ending. the track volume is adjustable
- Auto-Accomp.: Auto Bass Chord with Single. Fingered and Piano fingering Mode
- Arpeggio: 4 preset types. Quantize. Octave and Style are selectable
- Controls: Master Volume. Accomp. Volume. Tempo. Transpose. Cursor control. +/-
- Demo Songs: 14 built-in demo songs
- Play Along Song: 55 songs. right. left and both hands playing with grading feature
- Sound Effects: Digital Reverb and Chorus (Various Types) String Resonate, Damper Resonate
- Equalizer: Adjustable with 10 Graphic Faders
- Metronome: On/Off. assignable beat. sound and volume. Tempo Range 40 to 240
- Registration: 10 Registration Memories(lncluding Sequence Registration)
- Setup Menu: Master Tune. Reverb and Chorus type. Reverb and Chorus level. Split points. Harmony type. Touch Control. Pedal. Metronome. Reset
- Recorder: 3 Track. 4 User songs. songs can be saved in the SD Card
- SD Card: Support SMF Format file. Play all. Save. Repeat playing mode. Delete
- Pedals: Sustain. Sustenuto. Soft. the function of the middle pedal is assignable
- Speakers: 6 Speaker. Stereo Sound Delivery System
- Power Output: (30 W + 20 W + 10 W) x 2
- Connections: Mic Input. Headphone Jack. Audio In. Audio Out. A/C In. MIDI In/Out. USB Port, Bluetooth compatible
- Display: 4.3" true color LCD (480 x 272 dots)
- Dimensions: 54.5" W x 49" D x 34.5" H
- Weight: 315 lbs.
- Included Hardware: Matching Bench, Power cable, USB Cable, iPad Adapter, DEMO DISK CARD w/80 pre-loaded songs, and Songbook, Manual, ez assembly guide
Product ships directly from the manufacturer, please allow 24-48 hours extra processing time.
Good looks and hi-tech don't always go hand in hand but the newest addition to the Suzuki family of Micro, Mini and Baby Grand Digital Pianos is an amazing combination of performance features and stunning appearance. The new MDG-400 is perfectly portioned and will add both warmth and charm to your personal environment and comfortably fits any room size or décor.
Technically speaking, the MDG-400 has enhanced performance features not found on any Digital Grand Piano in its price range. A full compliment of hi-tech features allow for endless musical possibilities. Sporting blue tooth compatibility, you can access music, lessons and demonstrations from the internet. 4.3" True Color LCD screen makes it easier to organize your selected features. Only the most advanced synthesizers boast 128 note polyphony for incredible full bodied sound. The MDG-400 includes this advanced feature. The piano voice is an amazing 24Mb of powerful sound reproduction played through a 6 way stereo sound system. Create your own original compositions with the on-board 3 track music sequencer. Save and store to the Secure Digital(SD) Memory Card.
The new MDG-400 is a complete entertainment center. It blends perfectly into todays modern living space and lifestyle. Whether you are just starting out or an accomplished musician, the MDG-400 is ready to perform for you. Try one soon and see why you, and your home,
will want one!
128 Note Polyphony!
Suzuki's acclaimed sound imaging technology and 24 Mb grand piano voice are used to create remarkable depth, expression and realism. Instrument voices use 3D sound source sampling for incredible dynamic response.
Powerful Sound Delivery System
The MDG-400 features a powerful 6 speaker sound delivery system. High grade speakers and integrated tuned cabinet deliver a truly dynamic sound, rich with presence and power.
As a tech titan, the MDG-400 includes the latest Bluetooth technology. Wireless networking enables any wireless device to connect to your MDG-400 Digital Grand Piano for expanded and convenient operation.
Connect the MDG-400 to your iPad and convert it into a recording studio! Makes practice and playing time a lot more fun. If you have kids, it might make all the difference in encouraging them to practice!
The MDG-400 has a USB port that opens a world of exciting add-ons and extra functionality. Plug and Play directly with your laptop or desktop computers. Or you can use the MIDI ports to transmit and receive data from other musical instruments or computer accessories.
Secure Digital (SD) Memory Card
Secure Digital (SD) Memory Card includes 80 preloaded songs. Record your performance, playback hours of prerecorded music files, and create your own music library with songs you download from the internet using any SD Memory Card.
Variety of Versatile Performance Options
128 note polyphony ensures no dropped notes even with the most complex piano passages. Digital signal processing (reverb, chorus and EQ) allows you to sound sculpt your performance to your personal style and taste. The layer and split piano functions with sound balance controls guarantee beautiful, rich, full sounding instrumentation. Multi-track music recorder allows the beginner or performing Musicians to monitor daily progress.
Full True Color LCD Display Screen
The MDG-400 has a large 4.3 inch LCD display screen in full color to help organize your selected features. Find what you need quickly and easily with this large window format.
Impressive Ensemble Performance Features
An amazing combination of 122 voices, 100 rhythm styles and recording features create endless musical possibilities. Professional styles make you a member of the world class band of your choice. Rock to Bach, World Beat to Jazz ensembles, Boogie Woogie to New Age, your musical spectrum is limitless.
Play Along Songs
Choose from 55 preset songs for instant playing with the included songbook. Simple to advanced songs allow for separate practice with the left hand or right hand or play along with both hands. Engage the vocal grading feature for a true to form "piano teacher" response.
Authentic Grand Piano Feel
The MDG-400 has a velocity sensitive, graded hammer action keyboard that offers superb response and smooth feel.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).